There are three kinds of travelers in the world: those who are always complaining about everything, those who are always high, and those who’re NEVER HAPPY.
We’re talking about the latter one. While some of them think that The Sydney Opera House is too pointy for them, others are disappointed because The Leaning Tower Of Pisa is not made of pizza. The Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower, and the Great Wall Of China may have inspired you to explore the world but these people don’t agree. Just for grins, we went through Google’s lowest reviews of the world’s most popular tourist destinations and learned that you can’t please everyone in the world.
1. The Statue Of Liberty couldn’t protect the city
2. It seems that the Leaning Tower Of Pisa is not made of pizza
3. And this guy at Yellowstone National Park
4. It appears that The Golden Gate Bridge is not so golden
5. Is it a wall or is it a walkway?
Suggested Read: 5 World Famous Music Festivals In Florida You Should Attend
6. Okay. We can’t verify this fact!
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
7. The Sydney Opera House should’ve taken care of its architecture
8. Skip it because the queen may not be there to welcome you
9. Why do you want to visit the Giza, it’s too pointy!
10. It seems the wonder is not so wonderful
11. Shahjahan should’ve invested in an amusement park instead
12. And Antoni Gaudí didn’t even finish this ugly church
13. The Eiffel Tower, why so tall?
Further Read: 15 Most Stunning Countries To Visit Before You Die
We just hope that these patently absurd reviews about the most popular places to visit in the world don’t discourage you to take that enriching a world trip with TravelTriangle.
People Also Read