Déjà vu – The illusion of having previously experienced something actually being encountered for the first time!
Déjà vu is a mystery that people think is psychological. The feeling can be tingly and if it’s very strong then you might even get goosebumps. I am sure you have experienced Déjà vu more than once. It is that eerie feeling of having been in a situation/place before, even when you are encountering it for the first time.
Indian Places That Look Like International Destinations
Well, here is a chic list of some spectacular places in India that will give you a sense of Déjà vu. These places are Indian destinations, which look exactly like places you spot in international travel magazines. Let’s start from the northern part of the country and explore the list of Indian places that look like international destinations.
1. Tulips in Srinagar will remind of you of Tulips in Amsterdam
Must Read: 60 Best Hill Stations In India That You Must Explore At Least Once In Your Life!
2. The scene of snow-clad mountains at Gulmarg in Kashmir is quite similar to those in Switzerland
3. The landscapes of Khajjiar in Himachal Pradesh look like pastures of Switzerland
Must Read: Explore The Himalayas: 48 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh
4. Rolling hills in Scotland and Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, both give the same feel, right?
5. The shape of the lake at Nainital in Uttarakhand is quite similar to Lake District in England
Must Read: 32 Best Places To Visit In Nainital For An Incredible Vacation
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
6. You don’t need to go to the hills of Alaska to ski when you can have it in Auli of Uttarakhand
7. The allure of Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand is in the same league as that of Antelope Valley in the USA
Must Read: Top 44 Amazing Places To Visit In Uttarakhand
8. You will be equally spellbound by the beauty of Gurudongmar Lake in Sikkim as much as you would be by the beauty of Jökulsárlón Lake in Iceland
9. India Gate in Delhi and Arc de Triomphe in France, do look identical, don’t they?
Must Read: 30 Reasons I Would Rather Be In Delhi Than Anywhere Else
10. Twin monuments – Qutub Minar in Delhi and Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy
11. The quite alike masterpieces – Jama Masjid in Delhi and Badshahi Mosque in Lahore
12. The marvellous Jal Mahal in Jaipur can beat the Trakai Castle of Lithuania on any given day
Must Read: 53 Tourist Places In Jaipur To Visit For An Experience Like Never Before!
13. Thar Desert in Jaisalmer and Sahara Desert in Morocco share the same folklores
14. Similar charms of Lake Palace in Udaipur and Lazienki Palace in Poland
Must Read: 33 Famous Palaces In India That Can Give Buckingham Palace A Run For Its Money!
15. You can live the same heritage on Kumbhalgarh Fort of Rajasthan as you would on Great Wall of China
16. You will feel the same calmness at Rann of Kutch in Gujarat which you would feel at Bonneville Salt Flats in America
17. The falling water gives the same whispering in both of these falls – Chitrakoot Falls in Chhattisgarh and Niagara Falls in Canada
18. India’s very own Big Ben – Rajabai Tower of Mumbai
19. Who said Grand Canyon is only in USA? We do have our personal Canyon at Gandikota Hills in Andhra Pradesh
20. Bangalore Castle is said to be inspired by Windsor Castle in England
21. You need to be super observant to notice the difference between the experiences in Andaman and experiences in Spain
Must Read: Scuba Diving In Andaman: 15 Unexplored Sites To Unravel The Colors Of The Ocean!
22. Tea leaves at Munnar in Kerala and Boh Tea Plantation in Malaysia will be equally fragrant
Must Read: 37 Amazing Things To Do In Kerala For An Incredible Holiday