Déjà vu – The illusion of having previously experienced something actually being encountered for the first time!
Déjà vu is a mystery which people think is psychological. The feeling can be tingly and if it’s very strong then you might even get goosebumps. I am sure you have experienced Déjà vu more than once. It is that eerie feeling of having been in a situation/place before, even when you are encountering it for the first time.
Well, here is a chic list of some spectacular places in India that will give you a sense of Déjà vu. These places are Indian destinations, which look exactly like places you spot in international travel magazines. Let’s start from the northern part of the country.
1. Tulips in Srinagar will remind of you of Tulips in Amsterdam
2. The scene of snow clad mountains at Gulmarg in Kashmir is quite similar to those in Switzerland
3. The landscapes of Khajjiar in Himachal Pradesh look like pastures of Switzerland
4. Rolling hills in Scotland and Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, both give the same feel, right?
5. The shape of the lake at Nainital in Uttarakhand is quite similar to Lake District in England
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.