One of the greatest tourist destinations, New Zealand is undoubtedly the most spectacular places on Earth. There are many exciting reasons to Visit New Zealand including adventure travel, hiking, water sports, and culture. Apply New Zealand visa for Indians and enjoy the beauty of its diverse scenery which is sure to make your holiday memorable.
New Zealand Visa For Indians
New Zealand’s visa policy is quite lenient and citizens of almost all nationalities are eligible for a New Zealand electronic visa. Indian passport holders make no difference in the case of a New Zealand visa. You can apply online with iVisa and complete your application process in less than 20 minutes.
Things To Remember
New Zealand Tourist Visa for Indian passport holders do not involve too much effort. You just need to provide some information and a few documents to initiate the process. There are few things you must have when you get to New Zealand and here is a list of the same.
1. Indian passport holders who want to apply online need passport with a validity for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
2. A digital photo has to be as recent as possible and should meet all the guidelines for a passport photo.
3. After you complete the steps of the application form, you have to make the payment which you can do using credit or a debit card. iVisa also accepts payment using PayPal, WeChat, or Alipay.
4. You need a valid e-mail address asiVisa sends you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure to print a few copies.
5. Once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can sustain yourself during your trip. For that, you need to show a bank account statement.
6. When you arrive at the airport, you need to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin. Just in case, if you do not have one, you need to prove that you have the money to buy the same.
7. Proof of good character is important. f you have a criminal record, you need to reveal it.
Although iVisa does not ask for a lot of documents for New Zealand tourist visa, but you should have the below-mentioned documents handy with you before you begin with the application process.
1. You need to have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity at the time of arrival in New Zealand and old passport and visa, if any.
2. Two recent colour photographs of 35mm x 45mm, which meets all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
3. Duly filled visa application forms and a covering letter stating the purpose of visit.
4. You should have a return flight ticket in your itinerary.
5. Bank statements of the last 6 months and International Credit card copies with statements.
6. A job confirmation letter to be submitted by an employer along with salary slips of last three months and original leave letter from their organization.
Steps To Fill Visa Application
After you have your documents ready, the next step for you would be to fill in the application form. It is a very simple form but if you still find it challenging you can take the excellent support service of iVisa that is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
Completing the form involves three steps. The first one is where you have to provide your personal information and choose one of the three available processing times. The different options will affect the cost of your New Zealand Visitor Visa. The second step demands to make the payment and cross-checking the information of the first step, while the third is about uploading the documents. When you are done with all the steps, hit the submit button and then wait for your visa to arrive in the timeframe of your choice.
It is clear from these steps that a New Zealand Tourist Visa for Indian passport holders is easy to obtain. The document which you receive is valid for 18 months since issue. One can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.
Processing Time Of Visa
New Zealand tourist visa from India processing time is not set for the moment. When you apply for your New Zealand visa, during the first step you will be required to make a choice from the three available processing times depending upon your urgency which is as follows:
Standard processing time – If you plan your trip ahead in time, you can go for this option. It is the cheapest of all and you will only have to pay for the visa itself and the lowest service fee for iVisa.
Rush processing time – This option is a little bit faster as it cuts the waiting in half. The service fee goes up by a little bit in this one.
Super Rush processing time – If you are in an emergency, this option is the best. The fees go up in this one and it is highly likely that this option will give you your visa in about 24 hours.
Now that you know New Zealand visa for Indians doesn’t require much of your efforts, there is no excuse to not visit this wonderful place. Pack your bags and plan a trip to New Zealand right away with your family or friends and have the best time of your life.
Frequently Asked Questions About New Zealand Visa For Indians
A. A tourist visa is the easiest to get for Indians wanting to travel to New Zealand. You only need essential travel documents to get this visa. You need bank statements so you can show you can sustain yourself when you arrive in New Zealand.
A. You need a passport that has a validity of at least 6 months. You must also carry an old passport and visa along with you if you have them. Carry photographs in the dimensions mentioned in the guidelines. Along with visa application, you must fill out the letter of the purpose of your visit.
A. The processing time of the visa varies for New Zealand. You can get a visa within 24 hours if you need it on an urgent basis. The processing fee varies for standard and super-fast processing of visas. On average, it takes 3-5 weeks to process a New Zealand visa.
A. You can choose a business partner visa if you are partnering with a permanent resident of New Zealand. You can choose a skilled migrant visa to provide business services which is only valid for a few months. You can also apply for a permanent resident visa. The rules and processing time for each type of visa varies for each applicant.
A. It costs 150$ to 200$, i.e approx INR 10680 to INR 14240 for the embassy fees in New Zealand.
A. You need a valid email address to apply for a New Zealand visa online. This is one of the easiest visa Indians can avail as the process is easy and the time taken to process it is less than visas for most of the first world countries.
Looking To Book An International Honeymoon?
Book memorable honeymoon on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.
People Also Read: