Hola, to all the married couples who want to mark their beautiful beginning in a special and a unique way. These romantic honeymoon places in Karnataka will capture some splendid memories in your heart which will never fade away. The place offers cold and snuggly hill stations to make each other warm along with the serene beauty, the unexplored beaches and the fascinating historical remains to for an adventurous start with your spouse!
For all these experiential moments, we have listed the most romantic itineraries that will take you to the other world away from the hurly-burly. Take a sneak!
Tip: Coorg, one of the most beautiful places in Karnataka, is a quintessential part of most of the romantic itineraries! Make sure you add the hill town to your list.
Love birds searching for a happening nightlife, tranquil moments and a calm paradise should pick this one!. The nightlife of the metropolitan city, Bangalore, which marks around 365+ pubs is the most happening destination in Karnataka. Up next, Ooty, will take you away from the hustle bustle of the city. The picturesque view of the hills and secluded environment will make your mushy closer to you. Visiting Coorg will be best fitted in the itinerary for those who are nature lovers. The lush green beauty and the settings is so calm that you can listen the heart beats of your love!
- Bangalore: Take a ride to the Cubbon park to touch the aquatic life without dipping in the water
- Ooty: An adventurous trip to the Mudumalai National Park for a different experience, stand and hear the voice of the wind hitting the hills of Ooty to understand the love of the nature.
- Coorg: Click a picture near the beautiful Irupu Waterfalls and enjoy every moment with your wifey
Romantic Resorts: Wonderla Resort, Sabol Holiday Resorts, Orange County Resort in Coorg and Coorg Cliffs Resort
South Weekend Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
A trip to South India has a lot to offer – from tranquillity of forests to charm of sizzling beaches and from lost kingdoms to chills of a hill station. Visit Kerala, Coorg, Ooty, Mysore, or Kodaikanal. Book holiday packages inclusive of airport transfers, cab, resort, sightseeing, and meals.
Take this sojourn of adrenaline rush which covers three different experiences while planning for a perfect honeymoon in Karnataka. Start from the second biggest city, Mysore, exploring the spectacular historical and cultural heritage Head towards the tiny little quaint town offers a perfect weather. One of the best honeymoon places in Karnataka offers calm, enriching and secluded affairs which are exclusive to this state only. The Coracle ride and visit to the tribal villages of Kabini will be a fine option to spend tranquil time with your lover.
- Mysore: Experience the magnificent royalty at the grand Mysore palace and the ferocious fort.
- Coorg: Enjoy the serene beauty riding coracle with your bae.
- Kabini: Hold hands of your beloved and lie on the with the lush green surface as you gaze at the sky above!
Romantic Stays: Oriole Resorts, Windflower Resort and Spa and White Orchid Resort
This itinerary should be on the list of all newlyweds looking for a little adventure, historical outlay and the splendid beauty of South India. The city life with a vibrant nightlife and freshly brewed beer will never make you feel away from home. Coorg is well known for bird and wildlife sanctuaries, which are so beautiful that you might fall in love with the nature along with your husband as well. Wayanad, in the state of God’s own country needs no explanation. Spend some cloistered time with your sweetheart to shoot the perfect day of love.
- Bangalore: Groove with your partner at the best pubs of Bangalore & try some freshly brewed Beer.
- Coorg: Observe the natural beauty of the extremely beautiful Coorg at Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Wayanad: Don’t forget to miss out the one and only love lake in India at Chembra!
Romantic Stay: Mango Mist Resorts, Coorg Resorts and Rain Country Resorts
Tip: If you’re the adventurous kinds, book a tree house for sure.
Suggested Read: 10 Wayanad Tourist Places For An Extended Delectation
It is the true amalgamation of adventure and bygone ruins in one itinerary for the vagabond couples. Mix of vagabondage and romance is possible in these perfect honeymoon destinations in Karnataka. Starting from the ancient monuments to understand to explore the cultural heritage, to the aromatized coffee plantations of Coorg, to thrilling water sports and a jeep ride in wildlife sanctuary are the highlights of this perfect itinerary.
- Mysore: Enjoy the royal palaces and the natural lake at the foothills of picturesque city with your mushy.
- Coorg: The serene beauty with loads of wildlife and bird sanctuary with your husband will capture best times of your lives.
- Bandipur: The famous tiger reserves and the bird sanctuary are perfect for newlyweds who wish to spend valuable time amidst nature.
Romantic stay: A stay at Serai Bandipur is a must.
This one of a kind honeymoon itinerary is designed for the lovebirds who want to start their new lives spending some secluded time near the historical wreckage and some tranquil beaches. The curves of the architectural designs will bring you closer to your soulmate. These places are amongst the best and most offbeat honeymoon places in Karnataka. Mystical settings and the grandeur of the place will never let you leave the pristine South Indian state. Sweet aroma and the calm environment will spare you from the hustle life of the city.
- Hampi: Enjoy clicking pictures of the Ratha at the Vijaya Vittala Temple with your dovey.
- Udupi: Spend some time at the pristine Malpa beach and enjoy riding a camel in the evening.
- Gokarna: The beach view near the Gokarna beach are stairways to heaven to deepen your love
Romantic stay: Hampi’s Boulder, Wild Wood Spa and Resorts and Om Beach Resort
Idyllic fusion of thrill and city life will bring you to this itinerary for an impeccable honeymoon. Groove your bodies in the arms of your sweetie pie with the flickering neon lights in Bangalore! The three other destinations will be filled with zeal and zest for the lovers who have itchy feet. Sit near the waterfalls after the adventurous trip and enjoy the droplets falling on your faces. Chikmagalur, the place which is full of splendid waterfalls will make your journey more memorable. Caves stay and the invasion will fill your heart with passion towards your lovey-dovey.
- Bangalore: Visit Café Mezzuna for a perfect pub party at inexpensive rates to enjoy to the fullest.
- Chikmagalur: Spectate one of the most beautiful waterfall in South India, Hebbe Falls, with your beloved.
- Dandeli: Take turns in the beautiful Cavala caves for a pretty invasion.
- Kodaikanal: Go boating in the beautiful lake and spend hours staring into the eyes of your better half
Romantic stay: Hotel Villa Retreat, Magenta Resort and The Seari
Further Read: 15 Romantic Honeymoon Places In South India
Are you in love with these itineraries? Book tickets and take your beloved to these best honeymoon places in Karnataka for a perfect start of your life.
Frequently Asked Questions About Honeymoon Places In & Around Karnataka
A. Ancient ruins, pristine beaches, and magnificent palaces make up the state of Karnataka, and with so many amazing places to explore there are a couple of options that one has for a honeymoon in Karnataka. Some of the best places to head here are Gokarna, Mysuru, and Hampi.
A. If one is looking for honeymoon places around Karnataka, then Ooty and Kodaikanal are two great options, and both these cities have unique experiences for couples. With forested valleys and beautiful lakes, Kodaikanal is a great option for those who love nature. On the other hand, those looking for a hill station destination can choose Ooty and explore its aromatic tea plantations.
A. October is the month with a pleasant climate almost everywhere in India, and therefore there are a lot of places that one can visit during this month. Some of the best honeymoon options in India are Udaipur, Thekkady, Alleppey, Ooty, and Coorg.
A. Some of the best honeymoon places to visit in December in South India are Goa, Gokarna, Hampi, Ooty, Coorg, Alleppey, Munnar and more. All of these cities have amazing experiences to offer to couples.
A. If a beach honeymoon is what one is looking for, then Gokarna has some of the most beautiful beaches. This beach town is peaceful and the environs are beautiful.
A. Mysore is a beautiful historic city in Karnataka. If one is headed here for a honeymoon, then they should definitely visit the Mysore Palace and Mysore Garden. Brindavan gardens with their fountain show, is another attraction of this city.
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.
People Also Read