Maldives, a tropical island country, is located in the southwest of India and Sri Lanka in the Indian Ocean. Famous for its exotic beaches, coral reefs, serene azure waters, and thrilling water activities, Maldives attracts all kinds of travelers varying from families to friend groups and solo travelers to newlyweds. Maldives tour packages ensures that the travelers get to have the time of their lives when going on a holiday.
Bestselling Maldives Packages From India
|Maldives Tour Packages
|Fantastic Maldives Tour Package
||Male City Tour,Snorkeling,Nature,Windsurfing,Hill station
|An Exciting Maldives Tour Package
||Beach,Watersports,Hill station,Optional Activities,Nature
|Exciting Maldives Family Tour Package
||Scuba Diving,Adventure,Underwater World,Nature,Male City Tour
|Perfect Maldives Sightseeing Tour Package
|Maldives City Tour Package
|Maldives Local Tour Package
|Mesmerizing Maldives Tour Package
||Beaches,Water Sports,Nature,Spa Treatments,Hill station
|A Soul-Stirring Maldives Tour Package
||Water Sports,Nature,Beaches,Spa Treatments,Hill station
Your tour package for Maldives provides you an opportunity to explore this island country in the best possible way. Comprising of 26 ring shaped atolls that have more than 1,000 coral islands, Maldives is a perfect place for all types of travelers ranging from solo travelers to honeymooners, and families. Floating in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is a beautiful country that boasts of white sand beaches, ultramarine waters, palm lined islands, extensive aquatic life, busy markets, opulent restaurants, and luxurious resorts. Therefore, Maldives packages are the best means to explore this country which ensure that you cover almost all important tourist destinations in a limited period.
The Maldives is a top travel destination for those looking for a tropical getaway to spend time with family or to kick-start their new married life. This gorgeous archipelago in the Indian Ocean attracts plenty of tourists of all interests with its beaches, historical landmarks, coral reefs, and turquoise lagoons. Travelers in Maldives can try plenty of water sports such as snorkeling, diving, parasailing, and much more. Shopping along with spa & wellness are also the essential things to do in Maldives on a holiday.
Maldives packages from Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Bangalore are available easily, helping travelers to book one from India as per their requirements. Travelers keep booking packages to this destination. Before every lucrative package is sold out, it is wise to book one today!
Travelling To The Maldives? Find Best Ways To Reach:
Reaching the Maldives by flights is the fastest and most economical way. Book your flight tickets in advance and save on the Maldives tour cost. Flights from Kochi and Bangalore in India are directly connected to the Ibrahim Nasir International Airport in Male, Maldives. International flights that are available to commute to this serene island country includes SriLankan Airlines, Qatar Airways, SilkAir, Thai Airways, Bangkok Airways, Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, Singapore Airlines, British Airways, and Cathay Pacific.
If you want to experience the marine life and want to spend time in leisure with freedom, fun, and no restrictions, you can opt to travel to the tropical nation via sea. By booking yourselves the 3 days cruise from Kochi to Male, you can save yourself a seat to experience the fun and exciting cruise life on the Indian Ocean. It’s better to take water transport between November and April. So plan out your Maldives holidays keeping in mind to add the extra three-days adventure!
How Could One Explore The Island Of Maldives?
The Maldives is the sunken garden of nature. Explore this abode of nature with the Maldives tour package with flight. Stunning white-sand beaches and an amazing underwater world make the Maldives an apparent choice for a true holiday of a lifetime. The island nation is home to the best beaches on the planet. Island hopping by public ferry, speedboat, and domestic flights has introduced this incredible country to vacationers, facilitating them to delight in an indulgent holiday as per their budget.
Best Time To Journey Through This Paradise
Weather conditions on this island of white sandy beaches are not simple. The Maldives experience hot tropical climate year long with heavy rainfall during the months of June and July. The monsoons in the Maldives are divided into two, depending upon the direction of winds- southwest brings wind and rain from May to October and northeast from November to April. Packing waterproof clothing and an umbrella along with you when traveling to the tropical nation is always recommended. Maldives Holiday packages are created keeping in mind the kind of experiences the guests of Travel Triangle are looking for!
Find below the best time to visit this paradise according to the escapade you are looking for-
The dry season in the Maldives starts from the month of December and continues till the month of April. Book in advance the Maldives package with airfare to get the best deals and discounts. This is the best time to visit for those travelers who are looking to run away from the hustle and bustle of their lives and relax on the exotic beaches. The sun shines the brightest, the sky is mostly blue and cloudless with little or no rain making one feel lively and peaceful. The lush greens and azure waters add to the beauty of this island country.
Months between March and October are the best to visit if someone is looking to satiate their adrenaline rush. The wet season is the season of water sports such as surfing and other activities in the Maldives. Scuba diving in the waters with clear visibility, kitesurfing, windsurfing, jet-skiing are a few of the famous water activities that adventure enthusiasts indulge in. When you are booking your Maldives travel packages do not forget to enquire about the escapades and thrilling adventures you and your family can take part in!
After reading through the above guide, you must have marked the most preferred month in your calendar. So, what keeps you waiting for this excursion. Just browse through our listings of packages created for this astonishing travel destination, and offer us an opportunity to help you make some beautiful memories to cherish for life. Connect with our travel agents now, and avail the world-class travel facilities at a slight amount, for a Maldives trip cost is quite low on our portal in comparison to what is provided by our counterparts.
Things to Carry
- Swimwear, trunks, and sarongs are an absolute must when visiting the Maldives.
- Carry a fanny bag to store your valuables while enjoying by the beachside.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, and lip balm are other essential items to carry.
- A sundress pairs well with pristine beachside.
Bring your camera along as you are sure to get some beautiful seaside shots.
- Don’t forget extra batteries and power banks.
- Carry a pair of comfortable shoes and a pair of a slip-on.
- An underwater camera if you wish to capture the underwater life of the Maldives.
- Pack comfortable cotton clothing.
- Carry a waterproof phone bag and a waterproof bag to keep your belongings dry.
- Carry a personal first-aid kit.
- Always go through the local news to find out if there is any political unrest going on during the time you are planning to visit. Avoid visiting during this time. However, the Maldives is one of the safe places to visit but it is till to do your research and save yourself the trouble of getting stuck.
- Most of the population respects Islamic religion so make sure you abide by the rules and show your respect (especially during the months of Ramadan).
- Avoid wearing very provocative dresses or too much skin show.
- Be very careful while purchasing souvenirs or antique items as some of these items can be illegal or stolen and can cause you trouble if bought. Buy things from trusted stores only.
- Make sure you carry all your important documents such as passport, visa documents, and travel insurance documents, and return flight tickets.
- Also, keep a copy of your important documents in a separate bag than the original so that if needed you can provide proof.
- Don’t leave your belongings unattended and be vigilant.
- Avoid traveling late at night especially through unlit areas.
Explore Maldivies Packages by Category