The proverbial slice of heaven, Phuket, one of the southern province of Changwat in Thailand, is an integral part of the country for travelers from all walks of life. A Phuket tour package will take you on a wondrous journey across sun-kissed beaches, dense rainforests and lush verdant mountains. And the best part about Phuket holiday packages is that this beach town has something or the other to offer for everybody, be it friends on a fun holiday, newly married couples in honeymoon mode, a solo travelers looking to explore new destinations or simply a family looking to enjoy a vacation away from the hustle-bustle of daily life.
To hop on a tour of this magical travel destination, go through our well-crafted Phuket tour packages along with a few of them mentioned below.
Best Phuket Tour Packages
|Bestselling Phuket Packages
|Phenomenal Phuket Tour Package
||3 Nights/4 Days
||James Bond Island,Adventure,Phi Phi Islands, Nature, Shopping in Phuket
|A Scintillating Phuket Tour With Island Hopping
||3 Nights/4 Days
||City Tour,Nature, Island Tours, Water Activities, Leisure, Beach, Sightseeing, Adventure
|Charismatic Phuket Tour Package
||3 Nights/4 Days
||Sightseeing, Adventure, Beaches, Nature Water Activities
|Phuket 4 Days Trip Package
||3 Nights/4 Days
||Phi Phi Island,Adventure,Beaches,Sightseeing
|Mesmerizing Phuket Honeymoon Package
||4 Nights/5 Days
||Siam Niramit, Water Activities,Phi Phi, Adventure, Chinese Junk Boat
Thailand trip package is a chance to witness the natural beauty of Thailand, as well as visit some of the country’s most beautiful man-made attractions such as the Phuket Aquarium, the Siam Niramit Phuket, the Phuket Trickeye Museum and others.
Best Time To Book Tour Packages For Phuket
Phuket, a tropical paradise on the Earth can be visited all year round. However, if you are looking for month-wise details of Phuket’s weather and the most ideal time to visit it, then stroll down to know everything about Phuket’s weather.
November to February
These months constitute the peak season in Phuket. This is the best time to book a holiday package as the weather is just perfect to enjoy the beach activities and water sports as the ocean waves are calm. Though the Phuket trip cost is usually higher at this time of the year, but a sojourn in the midst of the astonishing environs and majestic landscapes makes the whole excursion worth every penny spent. This is also the period just after the rainfall, hence the natural beauty of the place gets enhanced. As being the peak season, the hotel rates and rates of other activities are highest during this time, it is advised to book flights and accommodation well in advance, so as to grab a great deal, and have even more fun.
March to May
This is not the best time to visit Phuket as the weather is humid and the temperatures are generally high. But if you want to get great discounts and are low on budget, then you can book your Phuket travel packages for this period. Another good reason to visit Phuket during this time is the Songkran Festival where you will be able to witness the local culture of the people of Phuket. So, if you are seeking a cultural experience in this enticing island and that too on a low budget, then opting for a holiday package for this duration, i.e. in between March and May would be a great deal!
May to October
This constitutes the offseason in Phuket with the arrival of monsoon and the humidity level reaching the top. At this time period also, tourists can avail great deals and discounts on accommodation and other activities. Also, for people who want to experience seclusion and do not like crowded places, then this is the perfect time for you to plan a trip to Phuket.
Nevertheless, whatever month of the year you choose to get on an exploration of this captivating island, called Phuket, rest assured you are going to have a gala time here like you have ever had before. Replete with a bounty of natural offerings, including turquoise waters, magnificent environs, lush forests, azure skies, and natural beauty, there is no way you would not like to delve into this place even more.
How To Reach Phuket In The Best Possible Way
Phuket is well connected with major parts of Thailand and also from countries like India, Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Germany, Australia, etc. Phuket International Airport is the major airport in Phuket with terminals for both international and domestic flights. Below is the detailed information to reach Phuket by air, road or train. Phuket tour package from TravelTriangle can be booked with or without flights depending on the traveler’s preference.
Phuket is well connected with India by air. Direct and indirect flights operate between India and Phuket. Phuket International Airport is the major airport in Phuket which has terminals for both domestic and international flights. Flights like Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines, and Singapore Airlines run on a daily basis from India to Phuket and vice-versa.
There is no train connectivity between India and Phuket. Also, there is no train connectivity within Thailand also. The only way to get to Phuket by train is to take a train from Bangkok to Singapore and alight at Phun Phin railway station. From here take a bus or taxi to reach Phuket.
There is no road connectivity between India and Phuket. But buses from other places in Thailand will help you get to Phuket in an easy way. Phang Nga in Phuket is the major bus station and buses from Bangkok to Phuket operate on a daily basis. The overall journey takes around 13 hours.
Phuket tour packages from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune and other top cities in India can be booked from TravelTriangle for a hassle-free trip experience. Find the best way to get to Phuket from India, and connect with our tour agents to book a well-crafted package that takes you off for an experience like never before.
Things to Carry
- Pack all of your important documents such as passport, travel insurance documents, visa documents, return flight tickets, vouchers, etc.
- Take with yourself a copy of all these documents and make sure to keep them in a separate bag than the original.
- Also, carry a copy of your prescription if you carrying any prescribed medicines.
- Carry a personal first-aid kit.
- Also, pack an insect repellent cream.
- When it comes to clothing, pack light cotton clothes to make yourself comfortable in the hot and humid climate of Phuket.
- Casual T-shirts, sundresses, and shorts are often considered apt for Phuket.
- Above all, don’t forget to pack your swimwear along with sarongs.
- A fanny bag to keep your belongings safe on the beach.
- Carry a comfortable pair of slip-on and a pair of casual shoes.
- Brim hats are a great addition to save yourself from the scorching heat.
- Most importantly, do not forget sunscreen, sunglasses, and lip balm.
- Pack your camera along with extra batteries.
- Also, carry a power bank and a portable charger.
- Never leave your belongings and valuables unattended. When on the street or local market, always be vigilant and cautious.
- If you are renting a bike make sure to take images of the vehicle before starting your ride to take notes of the existing damages so that the operator does not ask for charges later.
- Always wear a helmet while driving in Phuket.
- Never leave your drink unattended to avoid chances of drink spiking.
- Thailand is known for its lit nightlife, but note that not every nook and cranny of Phuket is a party place and therefore, it is recommended to avoid walking home alone or going through dimly lit places.
- Note all the emergency numbers on a piece of paper and also on your phone.
- Follow the dress code strictly while traveling to any temple or pilgrimage site.
- Be aware and keep yourself safe from the common scams.
- Consumption of drugs or dealing drugs is illegal and will lead to immediate imprisonment.
- Make sure to steer clear of beaches when it’s marked with red flags. Also, while swimming, be cautious and enquire about rough sea conditions.
- Keep yourself well hydrated.
- The traffic on the roads of Phuket can get real crazy at times and people often drive roughly, therefore, it is recommended to rent a vehicle only if you are accustomed to driving in such conditions.
Explore Phuket Packages by Category