Located at the northern head of India, Kashmir lies nestled between the snow-clad mountains and fluorescent green valleys. Its unparalleled scenic beauty earned it the title of ‘Heaven on Earth’. The beautiful valleys like Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, and Sonmarg make the Kashmir tour packages from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, or Kolkata highly popular among tourists. And for those seeking a religious trip, there is the city of Katra that can be included in the Jammu and Kashmir itinerary. Pay a visit to the eternal beauty of Kashmir, and let its beguiling landscapes add memories to the journey to be cherished later.
Read more to find out our value-for-money packages for destinations in Kashmir.
Kashmir Holiday Packages From Top Cities Of India
Here’s A Tour Package With Customizable Itinerary For Kashmir
Our tour packages for Kashmir are specially crafted, keeping in mind, the needs and requirements of the travelers. These packages include an elaborate itinerary that is designed to ensure a planned and organized holiday. Therefore, a number of facilities such as sightseeing tours, outdoor activities, accommodations, and local transfers, are included in these packages to provide all sorts of comforts to the travelers so that they can enjoy their holiday to the fullest. Our Kashmir packages offer a variety of adventures and laid-back experiences to help travelers of all age groups and interests enjoy their vacation.
Experience The Exquisiteness Of Kashmir
Rich in natural wonders and cultural heritage along with the myriad of history, this beautiful state is a home to political past that the whole world is aware of. To experience the uniqueness and charm of Kashmir, take a tour of its local areas, savor spicy food, get on trekking of its mountains, marvel at the cozy houseboats, and visit its famous pilgrimage sites. On Kashmir packages with airfare enjoy the unique charm and delight of the place. And, you will certainly return with an element of awe, for there is no place like it on this earth!
It is a popular saying that Kashmir is the heaven on earth. Why shouldn’t it be? The natural wonders of this destination surely makes one think of the beauties that the heaven must bear within its bosom. Such resplendent beauty is present in every nook and cranny of Kashmir, however, there are many locations that are extremely popular when it comes to its natural bounties. The Kashmir holiday packages are not complete without these places, namely Srinagar, Pahalgam, and Gulmarg. Adding to its natural beauty are the historical, cultural and traditional experiences that are quite varied and vivid. Be it the traditional Kahwa ceremony, the weaving of the pashmina shawls, or the culinary delights of a wazwan meal, the magnificence and vibrancy of the Kashmir tours are incomplete without these experiences.
Ways To Reach Kashmir
The state is accessible by road, rail, and air. Jammu Tawi is the nearest railway head for Kashmir. Jammu Airport - 48 km from Katra - and Srinagar International Airport - 24 km from Srinagar city - are the nearest airports.
Private and shared cab transfers are most popular for inter-city travel.Courtesy to a well-developed transportation system that connects the place with other major cities of India, it is quite easy to reach Kashmir. And, in case tourists have any doubt, they can always go through our travel guide that is provided along with the Kashmir holiday packages.
Hop On A Tour To Kashmir During The Best Time Of The Year
Kashmir is a year-round destination. Visit the splendid place and book the tour in advance to minimize Kashmir trip cost. While Gulmarg, for its winter sports like skiing and snowboarding, is best visited during December - February, Kashmir in itself is at its best during March - September. It is during these months that one can visit Sonmarg, which remains closed during autumn and winter. From the meadows of Gulmarg and Sonamarg to pony rides in Pahalgam, there are plenty of adventures await in Kashmir in summer. April through July is also a perfect time to go on the Great Kashmir Lakes trek near Sonmarg. Go through our detailed itineraries with various experiences to make the most of your holidays in Kashmir Valley.
TravelTriangle’s Kashmir holiday packages are specially crafted in such a way that they suit the needs of tourists of every kind - from the backpackers looking for budget tour packages for Kashmir to the businessmen and families looking for luxury Kashmir packages for Kashmir to the businessmen and families looking for luxury Kashmir packages. The added feature of customizing the holiday package to Kashmir allows the traveler to pick and choose only the places that they wish to visit and do activities that they want to do. This way one can plan trips and vacations based on specific preferences, sort of putting a personal stamp on the holiday. The option to mix and match destinations and activities in our Kashmir tour packages with price is a great way to enjoy a vacation, whether alone, with family or friends, or on a honeymoon.
What to Carry?
- Always carry a personal first-aid kit in your backpack.
- Keep a list of all the emergency numbers with you and also keep the contact details of the hotel you have booked.
- Carry motion sickness medicine with you if you have it.
- Also, keep a map of the area that you will be heading to.
- It is recommended to keep a postpaid BSNL sim since most regions, it is the most prominent network accessible.
- If you plan to go trekking make sure to keep flashlights, matchbox, candles, and hand sanitizers.
- Also, take a polybag to dump all your on-the-go waste.
- Carry an insect repellent cream.
- Also, keep your ID proofs with a few copies.
- Pack cotton clothes for summers and heavy woolens and jacket for winters.
- To avoid sunburns and tanning, carry high SPF sunscreen and lip balm.
- Lastly, don’t forget your camera so that you get to capture the incredible beauty of Kashmir.
- It is recommended to check the local news before planning any trip to Jammu and Kashmir region.
- Always be aware of the high tension areas in Kashmir and avoid planning a trip there.
- Make sure to stick to your itinerary and do not wander aimlessly.
- Also, note to dress in a way so that your body parts are decently covered.
- It is also recommended to check for the weather forecast beforehand.
- It is better not to indulge in the matters of locals.
- If traveling during winters, make sure to check for the road condition.
- Learn more about the culture, news, history, and people of the place you are traveling to by doing a little research.
Explore Kashmir Packages by Category