The Zen Ladakh
Destination or Place
Guests & Rooms
2 Guests / 1 Rooms
Palate pleasing restaurants & bar offer luxury dining experience in Ladakh while offering innovative delicacies & BBQ for guests.
The Zen Ladakh, Ladakh
Sheldan Fort Road, Leh Ladakh Jammu and Kashmir, 194101
Vibrant Culture With Modern Facilities
The property is highly recommended by our experts for every traveler looking for ultimate luxury in Ladakh.
Perfect for luxury travelers, this property brings supreme hospitality with its classic dining options and rejuvenating wellness facilities.
Our travelers have rated this property 10/10 for the awesome experience they had while staying here.
4526+ travelers loved the wellness facilities like indoor swimming pool and a relaxing spa.
- Prime location
- Relaxing spa
- Multi-cuisine restaurants
- Modern suites and cottages
- Babysitting service
A one-of-its-kind property in Ladakh, Zen Hotel Leh is a perfect place to chase peace and serenity on your vacation. The 4-star luxury sojourn not only comes with imperial amenities but also the astounding views of the mighty Stok Ranges. The guests are pampered with luxurious facilities like a private jacuzzi, a swimming pool with a steam bath, and health club. Escape into the world of luxury and comfort at the resort. The fun does not stop here. Find a spa and a beauty parlour at the premises where you can treat yourself for some self care. Enjoy barbeque in the lush gardens of the property.
The best thing about this place is that it is open all round the year for visitors to experience the different shades of Ladakh. The well-appointed rooms have centralized heating, a flatscreen cable TV, and a CD player. Private bathrooms have a shower, hair dryer, and free toiletries. Free wifi and parking are available. The resort is only 500 meters away from the main market and 3 km away from the airport. This place is truly your address for an extravagant holiday in Ladakh.
One of the best aspects about this property is its convenient location. Zen Hotel Ladakh is situated only 500 meters from the Leh main market. Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport is just 3 kilometers away from the property. Airport shuttle service is available on prior request. You can also hire a private taxi from the airport.
- Ideal for families and couples
- Health Club
1 night, 2 guests
2 km from City Center
Want best Leh Packages with this Hotel?
Fill in the form and get a callback from our experts.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Rooms & Room Types at The Zen Ladakh
Know More about the Rooms
The rooms at the hotel are an expression of warmth and will delight you with their distinctive ambiance. There are all the arrangements in the hotel rooms to offer you a comfortable and luxurious stay. You may choose from a variety of rooms depending on your budget and preferences. Enjoy uninterrupted views of the snow-capped mountains from the window and revel in extravagant amenities. Here are the various kinds of rooms available at the Zen Hotel.
- The Premium Room: Enjoy centralized heating and floor-heated bathrooms in the premium rooms. Some of the other facilities include coffee maker, television with DVD player, and high speed internet. These rooms also feature garden or pool views.
- Zen Cottages: Designed with perfection, these zen cottages are perfect for families and couples who want to enjoy their stay in contemporary experience. These cottages feature one bedroom with an attached bathroom and adjoining courtyard for your afternoon siestas.
- Royal Suites: For those who like to holiday fancy, these royal suites have all the comforts and luxury in the world. The suites are spread across an area of 750 sq ft and feature a private balcony that boasts excellent views of the mountains.
- Presidential Suites: Take luxury up a notch at the presidential suites that feature two bedrooms with attached bathrooms and a large living room. Enjoy jacuzzi and sauna bath features in the bathroom.
Facilities at The Zen Ladakh
Hotel Zen Leh Ladakh has all the arrangements to pamper you with utmost luxury and comfort. The luxury rooms and cottages deem it a perfect place for a family stay. The magnificent rooms come with all kinds of facilities including a private jacuzzi. From cottages to presidential suites, you can choose from a variety of stay experiences. There are not one but three swimming pools in the hotel. Enjoy the facilities of a massage parlor and health club at the premises. The fine dining restaurants will take you on a world culinary journey. Babysitting services are also offered for parents who wish to spend some quality time together. A game room is at your leisure. Free wifi and parking are offered. Airport shuttle can be requested.
Dining & Cuisine at The Zen Ladakh
As far as the dining experience is concerned, the hotel will win your hearts with exceptional service, a huge variety of menus, and fine-dining experience. The hotel has not one but many restaurants catering to different tastes and experiences. A coffee shop is also available for the cafeinoholics.
- Zen Royal Restaurant: The most amazing feature of this restaurant is the Maharaja round table perfect for big yet intimate gatherings. The enticing views of the Himalayan ranges compliments the settings. Enjoy exquisite dishes and wonderful dining experiences with your family.
- Zen Classic Restaurant: The multi-cuisine bistro and restaurant offers more than 80 types of cuisines on its menu including traditional Kashmiri Wazwan, Tibetan, and Ladhaki meals. Enjoy a laid back evening of luxury dining that will take you to the moon.
- Zen Swastik Restaurant: Vegetarians will be delighted to know that the hotel features a separate restaurant for vegetarians and serves 100% vegetarian local delicacies from various cuisines including Indian, Chinese, and Continental.
- Spanish Bar: the well-stocked bar has all kinds of Indian and imported brands of beers, whiskeys, and rums. Take a ‘highway to Spain’ and enjoy Spanish inspired cocktails and mocktails to make your evenings colorful and cheering.
- Coffee Shop: You will be delighted to find a coffee shop at the hotel where you can sample your favorite desserts and baked goods like cookies, tarts, and pastries. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in the evenings to complete your daily ritual.
- Coffee Shop
Guests would love to have delicious cuisine served at the restaurant.
FAQ’s for The Zen Ladakh
Queries about this hotel
Which popular attractions are close to the hotel?
Some of the popular attractions close to the hotel include:
- Leh Palace
- Shanti Stupa
- Thiksey Monastery
- Nubra Valley
What food & drink options are available at the hotel?
The hotel has three fine-dining restaurants including a 100% vegetarian restaurant, a Spanish bar, and a coffee shop.
Which all amenities can you enjoy at the hotel?
These are the amenities that you can enjoy at the hotel:
- Swimming pool
- Multi-cuisine restaurants and bar
- Free wifi
Does this hotel provide an airport shuttle?
Yes, the hotel does provide airport shuttle service.
Is babysitting service available at the hotel?
Yes, babysitting service is offered at the hotel.
Does this hotel offer any business services?
Yes, the hotel has a business centre, a banquet hall, and meeting rooms.
Book Your Holiday With TravelTriangle. How It Works?
Personalise Your Package
Let us know your travel requirements & submit your request
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Expert Reviews for The Zen Ladakh
Read on to find out what Experts have to say about this Hotel
Travel Consultant, Ladakh
One of the best places to stay in Ladakh, The Zen Hotel Leh offers you unlimited comfort and luxury. Enter the world of opulence and amazing experiences when you check-in at the hotel.
The Zen Ladakh Hotel in Leh is one of the most affluent properties in the valley where you can enjoy a luxurious stay. An amazing place for families, the hotel boasts of three lavish swimming pools, a rejuvenating spa parlor, and a gym. The well-furnished rooms with centralized heating and floor heated bathrooms have all the arrangements to make you feel on top of the world. As far as food is concerned, enjoy a fine dining experience at not one but three different restaurants serving various different kinds of cuisines. Sample Indian, Chinese, Continental, Kashmiri, Tibetan, and Ladakhi cuisines during your stay. The hotel also features a business centre and meeting rooms for corporate use.
The hotel is located at a convenient location with the main market just 500 meters away from the main market. The airport lies 3 km from the property. Airport shuttle service can be requested on priority. Free wifi and parking are available at the premises. The astounding views of the snow-capped Stok ranges come complimentary.
Things To Do Around The Property
Leh is all about dramatic landscapes and indigenous culture. Indulge in these activities to explore the vibrancy of this place:
Places To Visit Near Zen Hotel Leh
Leh has a number of amazing attractions that you should cover on your trip to Ladakh. These places offer picturesque landscapes and rich history.
1. Leh Palace
Located on top of the mountain, the former royal palace is known for its gigantic architecture and astound panoramic views of the city. The palace was erected in the 17th century.
Location: Namgyal Hill, Leh, Ladakh
Distance from the property: 1.5 km
2. Shanti Stupa
The white Buddha dome architecture is one of the holiest and pristine structures in the valley. The magnificent Tibetan structure is located in an equally magnificent location.
Location: Shanti Stupa Rd, Leh, Ladakh
Distance from the property: 4.4 km
3. Thiksey Monastery
One of the most beautiful monasteries in Ladakh, Thiksey Monastery stands out because of its magnificence and grandeur. The imposing structure stands tall on top of the hill.
Location: Leh Manali Highway, Thiksey, Leh
Distance from the property: 17.5 km
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Mesmerizing Leh Ladakh Family Tour Package
Riveting Ladakh Tour Package
- Nubra Valley