Lords Plaza Jaipur
Destination or Place
Guests & Rooms
2 Guests / 1 Rooms
Offers guests, airport shuttle services, a superb coffee house, and complimentary wi-fi
Boutique Hotel With Terrific Location
One of the top picks by our experts, the hotel is known for its heartwarming hospitality.
The hotel is a perfect accommodation for couples and families and offers a relaxing stay.
More than 70% of the travelers gave a thumbs up for the well-furnished rooms at the hotel.
More than 60% of the travelers shared that they will book this hotel again for their next trip.
- 24-hour front desk facility on-site
- Coffee house within the premises
- Tour desk facility on-site
- Airport shuttle services
- On-site restaurant and bar
Conveniently located in the Royal city, Lords Plaza, Jaipur hotel stands as a gorgeous boutique hotel with contemporary architecture. Ideally suited for both leisure as well as business travelers, the hotel makes your stay comfortable. Fashioned around Rajasthani culture, the hotel is the perfect mix of modern amenities and traditional atmosphere. The ideal location of the hotel allows travelers to explore the best of the city and therefore the accommodation is a popular choice among travelers.
The rooms at the hotel feature private balconies and are equipped with all the essential modern amenities. You can enjoy the majestic views of the hotel rooms and at the same time enjoy a plethora of in-room amenities. You will be delighted to find a wide range of cuisines served at the on-site restaurant of the hotel. A series of facilities and essential services like laundry and business facilities can also be availed at the accommodation.
The location of the hotel makes it a popular choice among travelers. The Jaipur International Airport is located at a distance of approximately 10 km from the hotel. The best way to reach the accommodation from the hotel is to hire a taxi or a cab directly from the airport that will drop you at the hotel. While staying at the property, several popular attractions like Jal Mahal, Amer Fort, and City Palace are also at proximity.
- Albert Hall Museum (1.8 km)
- Central Park (2.2 km)
- City Palace (2.5 km)
- Jantar Mantar (2.6 km)
- Hawa Mahal (2.9 km)
- Ideal For Families, Couples And Business Travelers
- Prime Location
1 night, 2 guests
1 km from City Center
Want best Jaipur Packages with this Hotel?
Fill in the form and get a callback from our experts.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Rooms & Room Types at Lords Plaza Jaipur
Know More about the Rooms
The exquisitely designed rooms at Lords Plaza Jaipur echo a mix of modern amenities and traditional vibe. The types of accommodations that you can choose from at the property are:
- Deluxe Rooms: The large and spacious rooms at the hotel are equipped with twin beds and smoking and non-smoking options. The rooms feature contemporary furniture and an array of in-room amenities.
- Club Rooms: Created with modern architecture, the rooms occupy king-sized beds. You can enjoy the beautiful city views from the windows of the hotel and avail amenities like electric kettle, television, and television.
- Pavillion Rooms: Offering majestic city views, the rooms allow you to have a comfortable stay. The rooms are equipped with all the modern amenities and attached to private ensuite bathrooms with essential toiletries.
- Suite Rooms: An epitome of luxury, the hotel offers comfortable bedding, ample space, and superior design. The rooms are equipped with all the modern amenities and ooze luxury at every corner making for a memorable stay.
Facilities at Lords Plaza Jaipur
Located in the heart of the city, Lords Plaza, Jaipur Rajasthan treats you with luxury but also with an array of amenities that you can avail at the property. The hotel is a business-friendly accommodation and allows business travelers to avail facilities like fax, photocopying, and access to the business center and meeting rooms. An accessible parking area is also available at the property for guests to enjoy a convenient stay. The airport shuttle service provided at the hotel allows travelers to commute easily to and from the hotel. Additionally, guests can also make use of facilities like wi-fi, luggage storage, tour desk, currency exchange, and 24-hour front desk.
Dining & Cuisine at Lords Plaza Jaipur
The hotel offers a great dining experience to travelers during their stay. You will find an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant, a bar and a terrace cafe which are:
- Blue Coriander: Offering indoor as well as an outdoor dining area, the restaurant serves delicious Chinese, Indian, Thai, Continental, and European cuisines. Options for BBQ and grill are also available at the restaurant.
- Distil: This lounge and bar area is the perfect place for you to enjoy a wonderful time with your loved ones. Featuring contemporary decor, you can enjoy the beautiful ambiance of the restaurant and enjoy the exotic selection of spirits.
- The Lime Tree: This terrace cafe serves scrumptious dishes for lunch and dinner. You can enjoy the beautiful ambiance of the surroundings and savor a delicious meal.
- Chinese Cuisine
- Indian Cuisine
- International Cuisine
- European Cuisine
Our travelers talked highly about the courteous staff and excellent services at the hotel.
FAQ’s for Lords Plaza Jaipur
Queries about this hotel
What are the popular attractions located close to Lords Plaza, Jaipur?
Some of the best attractions in the vicinity of the hotel are:
- Jantar Mantar
- City Palace
- Nahargarh Fort Palace
- Jaigarh Fort
- Hawa Mahal
Is the hotel a kids’-friendly property?
Yes, the hotel welcomes kids within its premises.
What are the check-in and check-out timings at the hotel?
You can check-in at the hotel after 11:00 AM and the check-out timings are before 11:00 AM.
What all cuisine is served in the on-site restaurant?
The on-site restaurant of Lords Plaza Jaipur serves International, Indian, Chinese, Seafood, Thai, Local, and European cuisines.
Is airport shuttle service available?
Yes, airport shuttle service is available at an additional cost.
Book Your Holiday With TravelTriangle. How It Works?
Personalise Your Package
Let us know your travel requirements & submit your request
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
- August House Cafe
- Diggi Palace
- Shree Balaji Bhojanalya
Expert Reviews for Lords Plaza Jaipur
Read on to find out what Experts have to say about this Hotel
Travel Consultant, Jaipur
With state-of-the-art amenities and services, the hotel ensures that guests enjoy a hassle-free stay at the property. You can make use of an array of facilities at the hotel and indulge in a wonderful experience at the property.
Places To Visit Near Lords Plaza Jaipur
Listed below are some of the places that you can visit near Lords Plaza Jaipur:
1. Albert Hall Museum
Albert Hall Museum has an Indo-Saracenic inspired architecture. SOme of the famous things featured in this museum are metal art, arms and armor, pottery, miniature paintings, woodwork, musical instruments, carpets, etc.
Location: Museum Rd, Ram Niwas Garden, Kailash Puri, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
Distance from hotel: 1.8 km
2. Central Park
Central Park is a lush green park situated in the heart of Jaipur. Best of all, there is no entry fee to visit this park so you can opt to enjoy leisure walks for as long as you want. The park also has a musical fountain that lures the interest of many travelers.
Location: Prithviraj Rd, Rambagh, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007
Distance from hotel: 2.2 km
3. City Palace
Built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, City Palace in Jaipur is a center of sheer magnificence and cultural exuberance. The architectural style is inspired by Rajput and Mughal architecture. Some of the highlights of this palace includes Mubarak Mahal, Maharani Palace, Chandra Mahal.
Location: Tulsi Marg, Gangori Bazaar, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Distance from hotel: 2.5 km
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.