Misty hills, scenic backwaters, unending coconut groves, and calming beaches of the lush green state of Kerala makes it an exotically romantic destination for newlyweds. And the long list of honeymoon places in Kerala makes a honeymoon in Kerala an alluring affair. Make the most of your honeymoon trip by exploring the beauty of the Indian state of Kerala.
Covid-19 Update: At TravelTriangle, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every traveller. Those who choose to travel are strongly encouraged to check local government restrictions, rules, and safety measures related to COVID-19 and take personal comfort levels and health conditions into consideration before departure.
Note: The following list of honeymoon places in Kerala during Coronavirus is a comprehensive guide, but due to the current situation, some of them might not be open for visitors. Please check with them prior to your travel for an uninterrupted journey.
28 Honeymoon Places In Kerala
With wide geography & so many incredible honeymoon destinations in Kerala, the verdant state has much to offer. From the authentic ayurvedic experiences to laid back houseboat rides to cruises in Cochin & wildlife in Thekkady, God’s own country sure is a wonderful destination to kickstart your married life. Here’s a list of 28 romantic honeymoon spots in Kerala India for the sizzling holiday with your better half.
- Munnar – Seamless Expanse Of Tea Plantations
- Alleppey – Experience Tranquil Backwaters
- Kovalam – Spend A Relaxed Beach Holiday
- Bekal – A Perfect Honeymoon Destination
- Wayanad – A Charming Resort Amidst Nature
- Kumarakom – A Calm Backwater Town
- Thekkady – Lovely Idukki Town
- Poovar Island – For A Spectacular Trip
- Vagamon – Discover A Breathtaking Beauty
- Varkala Beach – For An Enchanting Experience
- Trivandrum – The Capital Of Kerala
- Kuttikanam – A Nature’s Splendor For Travel Enthusiasts
- Kollam – The Hub Of India’s Cashew Trade
- Palakkad – Witness Rich Heritage
- Pathiramanal – Explore Picturesque Views
- Kuttanad – Unwind Amidst Nature
- Kochi – Queen Of Arabian Sea
- Idukki – An Ideal Weekend Getaway
- Kasaragod – A Coastal Town
- Pandikuzhi – A Spot Worth Witnessing
- Peermade – Discover Awe-Striking Greenary
- Kumily – Experience The Natural Wonders
- Chellarkovil – The Town Of Kumily
- Athirapally – A Mesmerizing Honeymoon Destination
- Anjengo Fort – The Splendor Of Architecture
- Varkala Cliff – Discover A Beautiful Spot
- Edava Beach – A Treat For The Eyes Of Beach-Lovers
1. Munnar – Seamless Expanse Of Tea Plantations
The lusciously beautiful hills of Munnar are one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in Kerala. Get closer to nature while roaming through the seamless expanse of tea plantations, exotic species of flora and fauna in Eravikulam National Park and beautiful falls at Pallivasal and Chinnakanal. Enjoy your trip even more with a stay at the Windermere Estate. Set in Munnar hill station, it is a luxurious yet intimate country retreat. Stare into the gardens from your beautiful rooms, roam in the cardamom and coffee plantations & fall in love with your surroundings & partner. The beauty of the destination ranks it among the best tourist places in Kerala for a honeymoon. Kerala travel tips will guide you to plan your trip and make it memorable for a lifetime
- When to visit: Best time to visit Munnar is October to November and January to May
- Where to stay: Windermere Estate
- Places to visit: Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Indo, Pothamedu, and Poopara
- Things to do: Indulge in rappelling, rock climbing, and nature walks.
2. Alleppey – Experience Tranquil Backwaters
The ultimate romantic experience on a trip to Kerala is being served a freshly prepared meal as you enjoy the lush greenery, endless paddy fields, remote islands and tranquil backwaters in a beautiful Alleppey houseboat. And if this romantic dream is what you are looking for in your honeymoon then there is no better place than Alleppey to make it come true. Stay in the luxury cottages at A Beach Symphony which provides its guests with the stunning view of the Marari Beach, amazing food, and the privacy that you would want on your honeymoon. If you are looking for the best hotels to stay in, there are a variety of cottages in Kerala you can consider while planning the hotels to stay in Kerala
- When to visit: Best time to visit is October to February.
- Where to stay: A Beach Symphony
- Places to visit: Marari Beach, Alleppey Beach, Revi Karunakaran Museum, St. Andrew’s Basilica Arthunkal, and Kuttanad Backwaters
- Things to do: Cruise, Kayaking, Backwater tours etc.
3. Kovalam – Spend A Relaxed Beach Holiday
If you have ever seen a postcard of the state, there is a chance that you have come across the Kovalam beach with the landmark lighthouse in the background. Stay at Kovalam for a relaxed beach holiday with your partner as it is one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala. Visit the nearby Lighthouse beach, Hawah beach, and the much quieter Samudra beach and watch the beautiful sunset holding hands. Stay at The Leela Kovalam, one of the finest and biggest beachside resorts in Kerala. Cradled between two sweeping beaches, the hotel is perched on a rock-face and offers the most panoramic views of the famed Kovalam shoreline.
- When to visit: The best time to visit Kovalam is between September to March.
- Where to stay: The Leela Kovalam
- Places to visit: Rock-cut Cave Temple, Samudra Beach Park , Sunset Point Cape, and Lighthouse Beach
- Things to do: Sightseeing, Houseboat, Water Sports etc.
Suggested Read: 16 Resorts In Kerala You Will Yearn To Be With Your Sweetheart
4. Bekal – A Perfect Honeymoon Destination
For a memorable trip, choose a honeymoon destination in Kerala that will not only give you the amenities and comforts that you love but also the natural beauty for which you have traveled so far. In Bekal, you will find both. Clean sand and water, panoramic view of the Bekal Fort and close proximity to the calming backwaters of Valiyaparamba, make this destination a perfect spot for an intimate holiday with your partner. Stay in the quaint villas of Vivanta By Taj, Bekal where you get a fantastic melange of lagoons, backwaters and the sea. In addition, the embellished gardens converge to the beautiful Kappil beach.
- When to visit: Best time to visit Bekal is from October to March.
- Where to stay: Vivanta By Taj
- Places to visit: Bekal Beach, Bekal Fort, and Nityanandashram Caves
- Things to do: Sightseeing, visiting Ashram Caves & beaches.
Suggested Read: Romantic Beach Resorts In India For The Summer Of Love
5. Wayanad – A Charming Resort Amidst Nature
With its thick rainforest cover, spice plantations and dazzling waterfalls, Wayanad is one of the perfect honeymoon places in Kerala. Visit the Kuruva Island for a laid-back picnic, trek atop the Chembra Peak for a spectacular view, get dazzled by the Meenmutty Waterfalls, visit rare sites like Edakkal Caves and relax at a charming resort located amidst nature. Stay at the Vythiri Resort for a combination of modern amenities and natural beauty that will overwhelm you. For a truly spectacular experience, stay at one of the tree houses designed to provide you with the best sights of nature.
- When to visit: The best time to visit Wayanad is from October to May.
- Where to stay: Vythiri Resort
- Places to visit: Chembra Peak & heart-shaped Chembra Lake, Edakkal Caves, Kuruvadweep river delta, Wayanad Heritage Museum, Thirunelli Temple, and Soochipara Falls
- Things to do: Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Bamboo Rafting, and caving
6. Kumarakom – A Calm Backwater Town
Kumarakom, a calm backwater town on the shore of Vembanad Lake is the perfect honeymoon destination in Kerala, if there is any. Unhurried and beautifully set amidst coconut groves, it is a great spot to indulge in leisure activities like boating and fishing and being bedazzled by the migratory birds at the famous bird sanctuary nearby. Stay at the Kumarakom Lake Resort that stretches across twenty-five acres of verdant greenery alongside Lake Vembanad. If you are looking for places to visit in Kerala in July then you can include this spot in your itinerary and enjoy the trip to the fullest. With traditional villas created from old ancestral homes, this heritage hotel is well known for providing luxury in its finest manifestation. It is easily one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala.
- When to visit: Best time to visit Kumarakom is from September to March.
- Where to stay: Kumarakom Lake Resort
- Places to visit: Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Aruvikkuzhi Waterfall , Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom Beach, and Bay Island Driftwood Museum
- Things to do: Kumarakom houseboat tours, bird watching, nature walks, and sightseeing
Suggested Read: Food Paradises Of Kerala : Go On A Gastronomic Joy Ride
Planning your honeymoon in Kerala but confused about what to do? These Kerala honeymoon stories help you find your best honeymoon trip ever!
7. Thekkady – Lovely Idukki Town
If you are a couple who want their honeymoon destination in Kerala to be an exciting one, then Thekkady is the place for you. Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary for the jungle ride which covers the lovely Idukki town, Mullaperiyar Dam, the sprawling vineyards and if you are lucky the endangered lion-tailed macaque. Also visit Murikkady for the panoramic view of the cardamom, coffee and pepper plantations and go for a full day Gavi tour to get the whole experience of the town. Stay at The Elephant Court, a beautiful resort set right next to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary which gives its guests a flavour of the surrounding dense rain forests and the spice plantations. As it is considered to be one of the most amazing Kerala honeymoon destinations, you must surely add it in your itinerary.
- When to visit: Best time to visit Thekkady is from September to May.
- Where to stay: The Elephant Court
- Places to visit: Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary & Lake, Chellarkovil, Kumily, Murikkady, and Mangla Devi Temple
- Things to do: Boating tours, border hiking, jungle night patroling, and Jeep Safari
8. Poovar Island – For A Spectacular Trip
For a truly spectacular trip, visit Poovar, a breathtakingly beautiful island with a rare congregation of lake, river, sea, and beach making it a natural wonder and an amazing honeymoon destination in Kerala. Accessible only through water, this spot provides you every option from a ride on the backwaters, an enjoyable day on the beach or a visit to the nearby fishing village. Stay at the Estuary Island Resort which offers enchanting views of the lake and the beach. Enjoy a quiet walk amidst the dense palm grove, alfresco dining by the lake, freshly caught seafood and authentic therapies for an intimate and memorable holiday.
- When to visit: The best time to visit Poovar is from August to March.
- Where to stay: Estuary Island Resort
- Places to visit: Poovar Golden Beach
- Things to do: Surfing, beack walks, museums, and temples
9. Vagamon – Discover A Breathtaking Beauty
Surrounded by the three striking hills of Thangal, Murugan and Kurisumala, Vagamon will give you an immediate feeling of being away from civilization. Go for nature trails to see untamed buffaloes and elephants bathing in the small water bodies. Or indulge in the exciting sport of Paragliding for an unforgettable and adventurous experience. Full of orchids, meadows and pine forests, this marvelous hill station is best enjoyed with a loved one. Stay at the Vagamon Hide Out & Ayurveda Spa for a relaxed and eco-friendly experience. Surrounded by sparkling streams, lakes, tea gardens, and cardamom plantations, this resort is the perfect getaway from the hustle-bustle of city life.
- When to visit: Best time to visit Vagamon is in summer from March to May.
- Where to stay: Vagamon Hide Out & Ayurveda Spa
- Places to visit: Suicide Point, Echo Point, Marmala Waterfalls, Vagamon Hills, and Kurishumala Church
- Things to do: Waterfalls, nature walks, dams, and sightseeing
Suggested Read: You’ll Soon Be Able To Catch A Ferry From Kerala To Maldives
10. Varkala Beach – For An Enchanting Experience
Perched along the edge of dizzying cliffs Varkala has a naturally beautiful setting making it one of the most popular beach destinations in Kerala. Wander along the cliff paths, relax on the beach and do not forget to bathe in the medicinal mineral water springs nearby for an enchanting experience. Stay at the Bluewater Beach Resort, located near the Varkala Beach. Providing a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea from its standalone wooden cottages, it is a great spot to enjoy a relaxed romantic holiday with your partner.
- When to visit: Varkala is an ideal place to visit in months of October to March.
- Where to stay: Bluewater Beach Resort
- Places to visit: Varkala Cliff, Varkala Temple
- Things to do: Beach walk, sightseeing, and shopping
11. Trivandrum – The Capital Of Kerala
The capital of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, or Trivandrum has the Arabian Sea on its West and Tamil Nadu to its East. The city is named after Lord Vishnu and is famed to its immaculate Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple, an architectural epitome and one of India’s most revered religious shrines of the country. This is among the top honeymoon destinations in Kerala as it gives a blend of everything from wooded highlands, stunning beaches, historic landmarks, and a cultural extravaganza. Offering modern international standards of luxury, Hilton Hotel goes extra mile for making the guest have the most exclusive stay experience ever. The hotel is strategically located and features an all-day multi-cuisine restaurant that’s perfect for that romantic dinner date you both have been planning. Every corner of this property has been tastefully decorated, with a minimalistic yet impressive approach.
- When to visit: October to March
- Where to stay: Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum
- Places to visit: Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Kowdiar Palace, Valiathura Beach, Trivandrum Beach
- Things to do: Shopping, museums, temples, and sightseeing
12. Kuttikanam – A Nature’s Splendor For Travel Enthusiasts
If you wish to make your honeymoon in Kerala all about nature’s splendor, then Kuttikanam is the place for you. Alongside having lush green tea gardens all around, this also is a place that attracts wildlife-lovers, since this region is home to monkeys, bison, and tigers. This is one of lesser-known Kerala honeymoon destinations, which means you won’t much crowd around. The former summer palace of Regent Queen of Travancore, Misty Mountain Plantation Resort defines comfort and style with its wooden cottages. Spread over an area of 600 acres, the property offers a magnificent view of the lush hills and rolling clouds. The resort also has a special focus on experience, whether onsite or offsite – whether it’s plantation safari or sightseeing. It is definitely one of the best Kerala honeymoon destinations.
- When to visit: October to February is the best time to visit Kuttikanam
- Where to stay: Misty Mountain Plantation Resort
- Places to visit: Pattumala Velamkanni Matha Church, Parunthumpara Hill View Point, Valanjamkanam Water Falls
- Things to do: Nature walks, and sightseeing
13. Ernakulam – A Fair Piece Of Serenity
Unlike many other best places in Kerala for honeymoon, this is of a different kind. There’s no utter peace, but just the fair piece of serenity, and hustle and bustle. This is the commercial capital of Kerala, which also means you have incredible connectivity and stay options that will spoil you in a good way. The temples and churches of these towns are ancient and cast magic with its old world charm. This is the mainland portion of Kochi, and also has its name lent to Ernakulam District. A mid-budget property, with all the grandeur, the Grand Hotel in Ernakulam town offers warm hospitality, with a touch of Kerala. The wooden flooring of the room adds on to its exquisite interiors. The in-house restaurant serves delicious Karimeen delicacies. Other than this, you can savor Chinese and continental varieties as well.
- When to visit: October to February marks the best time to visit Ernakulam
- Where to stay: Grand Hotel
- Places to visit: Mattancherry Palace, Cherai Beach, Hill Palace
- Things to do: BhoothathanKettu Dam, Kerala Kathakali Centre Kochi
14. Kollam – The Hub Of India’s Cashew Trade
The hub of India’s cashew trade, Kollam is one of the most romantic places in Kerala. This port city on the Malabar Coast has been praised by world travelers like Ibn Battuta and Marco Polo. This also happens to be the gateway to Kerala backwaters, as most parts of the city are embraced by the lovely Ashtamudi Lake. Couples here, have a lot to explore, from beaches, waterfalls, lakes, to the architectural landmarks. With 95 sea-facing rooms, this beach property is a must stay if you’re on a honeymoon in Kollam. This is a five-star hotel, with unbeatable rates, providing a luxurious experience. The hotel has a special suite for the honeymooners (Honeymoon Suites), which boasts of incredible sunset/sunrise view as well, along with the views of the backwaters. If you want, you both can opt for the tours offered by the hotel. The tours take you to Ashtamudi Lake, Munroe Island, and Kollam Beach.
- When to visit: October to March is the best time to visit Kollam
- Where to stay: The Quilon Beach Hotel & Convention Centre
- Places to visit: Ashtamudi Lake, Thevally Palace, and Kollam Beach
- Things to do: Sightseeing and watersports adventure
15. Palakkad – Witness Rich Heritage
The granary of Kerala, Palakkad, or Palghat, allures with miles of lush greenery, babbling river streams, and the Western Ghats hillocks. Not just that, one gets to witness rich heritage while touring its famed landmarks like Palakkad Fort, and Jainimedu Temple. This is among the most beautiful Kerala tourist places for honeymoon!
A highly-recommended property for the honeymooners coming to Palakkad, Anaikatti is a riverside property. The Pinewood cottages are located amidst coconut trees, flaunting that dreamy tropical vibe. The property offers all the luxurious amenities imaginable – right from the swimming pool, to the spa and fitness center. If you’re looking for some activities, you won’t be disappointed, as the property lets you indulge in water polo, aqua Zumba, and mini golf.
- When to visit: November to March
- Where to stay: Anaikatti – By the Siruvani
- Places to visit: Palakkad Fort, Dhoni Waterfalls, and Jainimedu Jain Temple
- Things to do: Sightseeing, nature walk, camping, interact with locals, explore unique culture
Suggested Read: Kerala In November 2021: Places And Events Not To Be Missed Out
16. Pathiramanal – Explore Picturesque Views
If you are looking for best honeymoon destinations in Kerala, then pick Pathiramanal Island for your romantic vacay. A heavenly abode for livers, this little island boasts of picturesque views. The best part is that this place is only accessible by boat so there will be no other human to disturb you except the rower. It is one of the amazing places to break the monotony and relax amidst the lush greenery.
- When to visit: December – March
- Where to stay: Pathiramanal Villas, Deshadan Backwater Resort
- Places to visit: Marari Beach, Kumarakoram Bird Sanctuary
- Things to do: Sightseeing
17. Kuttanad – Unwind Amidst Nature
Sprawling on the stretch of 75 km, Kuttanad is one of the best honeymoon destinations in Kerala, India. The place is ideal for couples who want to unwind amidst nature and have relaxing moments with each other. Spend some quality time with each other on the houseboats. The landscapes from the boat look spectacular. After all, the backwaters of Kerala is one reason why tourism is thriving so much in the region.
- When to Visit: October-March
- Where to stay: Riverine Backwater Resort, Omkaram Homestay
- Places to visit: Ambalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple, Vembanad Lake
- Things to do: Sightseeing, and backwater tours
18. Kochi – Queen Of Arabian Sea
Also known as the ‘Queen of Arabian Sea’, Kochi is another must-visit honeymoon destination in Kerala which is all about serene views of blue waters. This heavenly abode is just perfect to unwind amidst nature, away from the hustle-bustle of the city life. Resort one of the beaches with your loved one and take a stroll while admiring the changing hues of the sky during the sunset.
- When to visit: July to April
- Where to stay: Sea Hut Homestay
- Places to visit: Fort Kochi, Willingdon Island, and Jew Town
- Things to do: Fishing and Island Hopping
19. Idukki – An Ideal Weekend Getaway
Are you the kind of couple who likes to go for a nature retreat instead of a lavish one then this you must explore Idukki district which comes in the most nature-rich areas of Kerala as more than half of it is covered with forest. Imagine yourself walking in green verdant with your spouse in cool weather. Don’t feel like going there right now? So, make sure that you check out this place for your honeymoon in Kerala.
- When to visit: Throughout the year
- Where to stay: Eden Inn
- Places to visit: Hill View Park, Idukki Arch Dam, Hill View Park, and Kulamavu Dam
- Things to do: Sightseeing & Shopping
20. Kasaragod – A Coastal Town
Less heard of, Kasaragod is a small coastal town nestled in Kerala which is a true blend of cultures and religions. It is home to pristine beaches, offbeat backwaters, golden temples, and lofty hills which makes it an all-in-one destination and perfect for honeymooners. Make sure that you consider this in your list of romantic places in Kerala.
- When to visit: September to January
- Where to stay: Kalluvalappil Holiday Inn
- Places to visit: Malom Wildlife Sanctuary, Nileshwar, Parappa Wildlife Sanctuary, Ananthapura Lake Temple, and Cheruvathur
- Things to do: Sightseeing, safari, boating
21. Pandikuzhi – A Spot Worth Witnessing
This is one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala and is located at a distance of 5 kilometers from Kumily and the flora and fauna of this place is worth witnessing. The picturesque waterfalls, valleys, and extremely comfortable accommodation options make this little one of the best locations in the Indian state of Kerala.
- When to Visit: the best time to visit Pandikuzhi is known to be from September to March
- Where to Stay: Forest Canopy, Poetree Sarovar Portico, Hills & Hues, and The Elephant Court
- Places to visit: Elephant’s Junction, Thekkady, Abraham’s Spice Garden
- Things to do: sightseeing, hiking, wildlife safari
22. Peermade – Discover Awe-Striking Greenary
Also known as Peermedu, this is a hill station in Kerala that will undoubtedly be a romantic destination to explore. Established at an altitude of 915 meters, Peermade will impress you with its wondrous landscapes and awe-striking greenery. It is definitely one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala that you should definitely add in your itinerary.
- When to Visit: anytime of the year
- Where to Stay: Misty Mountain Plantation Resort, Tamarind Peermedu, Wisteria Luxury Villas
- Places to visit: Grampi, Thrissanlu Hills, Pattumala
- Things to do: trekking, sightseeing, hiking
23. Kumily – Experience The Natural Wonders
A town located amidst Cardamom Hills, Kumily is one of those towns in Kerala that is a gateway to the state of Tamil Nadu. You can witness the British influence in this town, as it was once a colony of the British invaders. This town is known for its natural wonders as well as historicity. Make sure you visit this town, as it is easily one of the best Kerala honeymoon places.
- When to Visit: October to February
- Where to Stay: Hotel Ambadi, The Elephant Court, Spice Village – CGH Earth Resort
- Places to visit: Abraham’s Spice Garden, Kadathanadan Kalari Centre
- Things to do: trekking, sightseeing
24. Chellarkovil – The Town Of Kumily
Located at a distance of about 11 kilometers from the town of Kumily, Chellarkovil is considered to be one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala that will simply leave mesmerised with the beauty of its landscapes. Chellarkovil is a small village that is known for its greenery and attracts tourists from all over the world.
- When to Visit: September to May
- Where to Stay: Forest Canopy, Cardamom County, The Elephant Court
- Places to visit: Chellarcovil view point
- Things to do: trekking, hiking, sightseeing
25. Athirapally – A Mesmerizing Honeymoon Destination
Located at a distance of 60 kilometers from Thrissur city, Athirappally is known and admired for its awe-striking natural beauty. The Athirapally falls are considered to be the best highlight of this town, making it one of the best places to visit in Kerala for honeymoon. The falls will make you lose your minds with their mesmerizing beauty.
- When to visit: September to January
- Where to Stay: Athirappilly Green Trees Resorts, Mushroom Hut Resorts, MagicLand Resorts
- Places to visit: Athirapally waterfall, Kodanad Elephant Training Centre, Chimmony Wildlife Sanctuary
- Things to do: wildlife safari, trekking
26. Anjengo Fort – The Splendor Of Architecture
There are many forts and similar settlements in Kerala and Ajengo is one of the best ones. If you’re a newly married couple and willing to include a little architecture in your daily lives, then Anjengo is the right place to be. This fort is probably one of the finest places in Indian for couples to look for history and spend quality time. During the British rule, the East Indian company used to have this fort as one of their prized settlements, and till date, this place is standing tall due to the fierce pattern of long-lasting old-school Indian architecture.
- When to visit: October to December
- Where to Stay: Cliff and Coral, Nalukettu Heritage Resort
- Places to visit: Varkala Beach, Anjengo Light House
- Things to do: Surfing tours, Shopping at Varkala
27. Varkala Cliff – Discover A Beautiful Spot
Apart from the beach, the cliff at Varkala is yet another beautiful location. The place has beautiful resorts for couples to reside in. Furthermore, the blue water region of this beach is also something that people love. It is quite ideal for couples as there are nearby shopping destinations, sightseeing places, eateries, etc.
- When to visit: October to January
- Where to Stay: Hill Top Ayurvedic Beach Resort, SS Beach Resort
- Places to visit: Janardhana Swami Temple
- Things to do: Visit Varkala Beach, Enjoy views of the Arabian sea at Kappil Beach
28. Edava Beach – A Treat For The Eyes Of Beach-Lovers
Here is another beautiful beach in Kerala that you will fall in love with. All beach lovers in India admire this place because of its lasting beauty. The people here are always impressed with the surrounding beauty. The massive coast houses a line of coconut trees and the crystal-clear water is what adds another level of beauty to this place. The water originates during the monsoon and because of a slanting slope, all of that water then reaches the ocean. From sunrise to sunset, this place is ideal for just relaxing and sitting on the beach.
- When to visit: October to January
- Where to stay: Sukriti Beach Resort, Goofy Foot Surf Shack
- Places to visit: Chilakkoor Beach, Thiruvambadi Beach
- Things to do: Enjoy the beach views
Further Read: The Ultimate Guide to Top Tourist Places in Kerala
These destinations in Kerala for honeymoon are unusual yet astounding choices. While the breathtaking beauty will put you in awe, a lesser crowd will give you the seclusion and privacy you hope for on honeymoon. So which of these honeymoon destinations in Kerala are you heading to? Let us know and we’ll help you plan your romantic trip to Kerala.
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Please Note: Any information published by TravelTriangle in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for any kind of medical advice, and one must not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their own choice.
Frequently Asked Questions About Honeymoon Destinations In Kerala
Is Kerala good for a honeymoon?
Kerala is one of the best honeymoon destinations in India.
Which are the best honeymoon places in Kerala in September?
Kovalam, Kumarakom, and Thekkady are some of the best places to visit for a honeymoon in Kerala.
People Also Read: