Destination or Place
Guests & Rooms
2 Guests / 1 Rooms
Luxury Hotels In Dubai
A destination that promises not only enjoyment but also comfort is where one longs to go on a holiday. The luxury hotels in Dubai in all their glory are the perfect accommodation for a holiday in Dubai. It is certainly a city known for its lavish lifestyle, stunning skyline and architectural beauties. This is also visible in the luxury accommodation Dubai that features a grand and captivating architecture with intricate and beautiful decor. Well-equipped with all the facilities and services, these hotels are like a traveler’s paradise in Dubai. Guests can stay inside these ideal and exquisite hotels that take care of every customer's needs and expectations.
Dine at the fantastic restaurants and diners that cater all the demands and expectations in the best possible ways. The hospitality and conduct of the highly skilled and trained staff and management warm a traveler's heart as no other thing does. Luxuries like whirlpool baths, hot tubs, infinity pools, spa, sauna etc. add to the superb experience offered by the luxury hotels in Dubai. From cooperative room service to appropriate shuttle services, these hotels do not lag in any regard. To say it in short, luxury hotels in Dubai welcome one and all with open arms to spend a vacation with a little more meaning and lots of smiles.
Key Info About Dubai
- City of skyscrapers
- Famous for gold
- A shopping paradise
- Popular for luxurious lifestyle
- Amazing nightlife
Popular Areas To Stay
Those who want to enjoy the best of middle-eastern hospitality will certainly have a memorable time at these exquisite properties. Whether one is on a family holiday or planning a business trip, these hotels are sure not to impress all the travelers.
- Bur Dubai: The vibrant streets, traditional townships, cultural setting, bustling markets, and the local vibes are what Bur Dubai is all about. Literally translating into Mainland Dubai, this is where you get to experience in real Dubai that existed before skyscrapers made their way into the city.
- Al Barsha: A hub for the shopaholics and a perfect base for those who look forward to being a part of the shopping extravaganza, Al Barsha serves as an ideal place to stay when in Dubai. Housing a good number of hotels, apartments, and villas, travelers would definitely have a time of their life here.
- Downtown Dubai: For the party rockers and night owls, Downtown Dubai should be the center of attraction when it comes to hotels. Being the proud home of Burj Khalifa, staying at a hotel in Downtown would also be convenient in exploring the major attractions of the city at your leisure.
Dining & Food Experience
None of the hotels can have a pleasing reputation if they are unable to serve up to the satisfaction of their customers. The luxury hotels in Dubai take this fact very seriously and leave no stone unturned in making dining a worthy experience. Armani Hotel Dubai has eight chic restaurants that include Italian and Japanese options. Grosvenor House has 13 eateries and bars, including an opulent bar with DJs and a two-story Latin restaurant.
Five Palm Jumeirah Hotel possesses three chic restaurants, two cafes, and 3 bars. Park Hyatt Dubai Hotel includes chic dining options like the French and Thai cuisines along with indoor and outdoor bars and a shisha bar. The professional and hospitable bartenders, staff and management, are the keys to the successful and appealing dining options at these hotels. Having said that, here are few dishes that you must try your hands on when in Dubai:
- Al Harees (Meat dish with ground wheat)
- Tabbouleh (Levantine veg salad)
- Shirin Polo (Persian wedding rice)
- Shish Tawook (Lebanese chicken skewers)
- Lahem Bl Ajin (The Arab pizzas)
- Kousa Mahshi (Stuffed zucchini)
Shopping & Entertainment
Dubai comes alive at night and it is needless to say how incredible the Arabian nightlife feels like. With countless nightclubs, restaurants, bars, pubs, and cafes lined up, travelers are bound to have the best time of their life as they dance the night away in Dubai.
- Nightlife: Going beyond clubs and bars, Dubai’s nightlife includes interesting activities like that of diving at night, playing golf under a star-lit sky, horse-riding in the night, enjoying an overnight desert safari, and many others that make the Dubai experience much more fascinating than others.
- Popular Markets: From the bustling streets to flea markets, and from famous souks to luxurious malls, Dubai lacks no glam when it comes to offering the best to the shopaholics. Treat yourself to the best of retail therapy at popular spots like the Mall of Emirates, Dubai Shopping Mall, Deira Gold Souk, and Wafi Mall.
- Sightseeing Places: A famous city of skyscrapers, Dubai is a proud home of popular attractions like that of Burj Khalifa, Burj-Al-Arab, the Palm Islands, Dubai Marina, Aquarium & the Underwater Zoo, the Lost Chambers, Dubai Fountain and so on, without exploring which sightseeing would be incomplete in Dubai.
Getting Around In Dubai
One cannot walk and explore the city of Dubai as the temperatures and the weather does not prove to be compatible for doing so. That only leaves the travelers with the limited available options of local transportation modes to explore Dubai that are as follows:
- Cab: Easily accessible all over Dubai, cabs that are also called taxis are the most convenient way of touring the city. Although the rates are dependent on factors like travel distance, traffic conditions and the time of the day, it still is the most comfortable one of all options.
- Dubai Metro: Much famed to be the cheapest way of getting around the city, Dubai Metro takes you over and above the roads, and helps you tour the city like a local on a shoestring budget.
- Water Taxi: Through the unique water taxis, travelers are able to explore the best of this floating paradise. Taking the travelers closer to Dubai Creek, the water taxis are a unique mode of transportation indeed.
- Big Bus Tour: This is the best, convenient, and one of the cheapest modes to explore the city of Dubai. Allowing the travelers to board a double-decker bus, the bus tour takes you around the city and also lets you hop on and off conveniently.
While making sure to take care of every guest's comfort and enjoyment, some of the luxury hotels in Dubai come with some amazing and exclusive services. While Burj Al Arab Jumeirah offers snooker tables, libraries, cinemas, private elevators in its suites, and also has a helipad, the Armani Hotel Dubai provides suites with bars, studies, gyms, dining areas as well as views of Dubai Fountain or the Arabian Gulf. The Park Hyatt Hotel has the arrangements for a golf course, four hot tubs, a gym and a spa with a sauna and hammam.
The experiences of these services at these hotels become memories for a lifetime. Armani Hotel is one of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai and a popular choice of stay among all kinds of travelers. The sleek and modern design emits a premium vibe while the architecture is simply beautiful. The hotel also houses a nightclub where one can enjoy some great music along with some refreshing drinks. Properties like this also offer multiple dining experiences for the guests to choose from offering an unparalleled stay. Meeting and banquet facilities offer convenience to the business travelers as well.
Showing 0 Hotels in Dubai
Your Requirements are unique!
Our experts would love to create a package just for you.
Hotels in Dubai by Star Ratings
Hotels in Dubai by Themes
Property Types in Dubai
International Hotels by Countries
Do these luxury hotels in Dubai provide an airport shuttle service?
Yes, airport shuttle provisions are available but may be charged for by some of the hotels.
Is currency exchange provision available at these hotels?
Many of the hotels do have this facility. Confirm beforehand about the availability of this provision to avoid any disappointments, but it usually comes out very expensive, it is best to compare the prices across 2-3 vendors and then go ahead with the one offering the best rates.
Are these hotels pet-friendly?
No, nearly all the hotels do not welcome pets. It is for the best not to bring them along or ask the hotel officials once before booking.
What is the appropriate mode of payment?
It depends from one hotel to another. Credit cards or debit cards work at most of the places. Few may also accept cash in the local currency or dollars.
Do they provide childcare facilities?
Few of the hotels do have the provisions for this service in their package. Do confirm before checking in.
Book Your Holiday With TravelTriangle. How It Works?
Personalise Your Package
Let us know your travel requirements & submit your request
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Places To Visit In United Arab Emirates
Let the experts guide you to the best of this mesmerizing destinationView All
Bollywood Parks Dubai in Dubai
Bollywood Parks Dubai is an amazing and unique theme park in Dubai which is completely dedicated to Bollywood. The park is located at Dubai Parks and Resorts on Sheikh Zayed Road. The park celebrated the legendary film industry of Mumbai by featuring 5 mind-blowing zones that have drawn inspiration from Bollywood blockbuste...
- Theme parks
- Ideal for friends
- Ideal for families
Lost Chambers Aquarium in Dubai
The Lost Chambers Aquarium in Dubai is one of its own kind places in Dubai where people can witness the vast marine life from the large glass tunnels. Called the UAE’s largest aquarium, this fascinating place is home to around 65,000 marine animals. From witnessing the ruins of Atlantis to diving amongst the sharks and rays...
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- Ideal for friends
- Ideal for families
Dubai Safari Park in Dubai
Dubai never fails to push the boundaries of innovation and leave its travelers in complete surprise. And among one of the man-made wonders stands the Dubai Safari Park which is an adventure tourism project initially headed by Dubai Municipality. Later it’s management was taken over by Meraas. Located in Al Warqa’a, this mas...
- Wildlife safari
- Ideal for friends
- Ideal for families
Dubai Parks and Resorts in Dubai
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the largest and first of its kind integrated complex of theme parks. Dubai Parks and Resorts, Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, opposite Palm Jebel Ali. This is the largest leisure and theme park in the Middle East, which was opened in 2016.
Dubai Parks and Resorts in Dubai is sprea...
- theme park
- Ideal for friends
Dubai Opera in Dubai
Dubai Opera is an arts venue at Downtown Dubai that portrays modern, world-class performances. It was designed by Janus Rockstock of Atkins. Located in the southwest of Downtown Dubai, Dubai Opera House was opened in 2016. The Dubai Opera House also includes several hotels, residential buildings, a retail plaza, and recreat...
- Ideal for friends
The luxury hotels in Dubai stand as some amazing options for the wanderers traveling to Dubai from all across the world. From the perfect accommodations to ideal facilities and eateries- they have got everything to make a dream vacation come true. The wheelchair accessible facilities available at most of these hotels make sure that nobody is devoid of the opportunity to rejoice inside their premises. Also the baggage storage, concierge and currency exchange facilities take one’s comfort to another level. Guests can spend a few days of luxury and dissipation away from the regular and monotonous lives with the special services and treatment meted out by these luxury hotels.
Top 5 Hotels In Dubai For The Most Luxurious Vacation Ever
Featuring elegant rooms and suites, these luxurious Dubai hotels have stunning interiors and striking views of the skyline. Equipped with all the necessary amenities, the luxuries of these hotels are sure to fill your trip with joy and comfort.
1. Raffles Dubai
What’s Special: Outdoor pool, spa, award-winning restaurant TOMO, Raffles salon, live entertainment, nightclub, mini golf, cooking classes, babysitting services, grocery delivery
Location: Wafi - Sheikh Rashid Road - Umm Hurair 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Price Per Night: INR 12,897 onwards
Dubai has its own pyramid wonder and it’s much famed as the Raffles Dubai amidst the travelers and the locals. Inspired by the Egyptian pyramids, the Raffles Dubai offers the best of luxury and is synonymous with sophistication.
2. Grand Cosmopolitan Hotel
What’s Special: Outdoor pools, sun terrace, spa centre, onsite restaurants, skiing facilities, live entertainment, cooking classes, themed dinners, nightclub, horseback riding, business centre
Location: Street - 17 A St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Price Per Night: INR 5,764 onwards
Located at a distance of just a kilometer from the famous Mall of the Emirates, the hotel happens to be a great choice for shopaholics. Set in a close proximity to all the major attractions, the hotel also happens to be best in world-class luxury and offers a great value of money experience to all its guests.
3. Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf Dubai
What’s Special: Outdoor pool, spa centre, onsite restaurants, live entertainment, cooking classes, themed dinners, nightclub, snorkeling, horseback riding, indoor games, business centre
Location: Oud Metha Road - Al Jaddaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Price Per Night: INR 6,217 onwards
Dubai Marriott Hotel is a gem set in the heart of the Arabian Peninsula. Other than accommodating its guests in a prime location, the hotel also offers a perfect combination of technology, style, and luxury that makes the stay even more convenient for all the travelers.
4. Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City
What’s Special: Outdoor pool, fitness and spa centre, onsite restaurants, horseback riding, skiing, watersports, salon services, business centre, diving, golf course, gift shops,
Location: Opposite Innovation Hub - Sheikh Zayed Rd - Al SufouhAl Sufouh 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Price Per Night: INR 5,764 onwards
Set at a distance of about a kilometer from the Palace Beach, the Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City is one of the best hotels in Dubai for those who are looking forward to enjoying affordable luxury. With all the modern and luxurious amenities, travelers are bound to have an amazing stay at this hotel.
5. Grand Hyatt Dubai
What’s Special: Outdoor pool, 13 dining facilities, spa center, open kitchen, tropical indoor garden, themed dinners, live entertainment, nightclub, tennis court, babysitting services
Location: Grand Hyatt Dubai Oud Metha Road, Dubai Healthcare City Riyadh Street - Near Sheikh Rashid Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Price Per Night: INR 8,543 onwards
Luxury is synonymous with the Hyatt brand all over the world and when it comes to Grand Hyatt Dubai, the hotel is considered to be an epitome of luxurious lifestyle. Offering iconic views of the Dubai Creek, do not miss out on the gorgeous skyline of Dubai that are as perfect as the hospitality of the hotel.