Thanks to Holiday feet for the making our trip to Andhaman hassle free and memorable. Thanks to Aman for organizing this trip.
We had taken a trip for 5 days(Port Blair and Swaraj dweep)
The cab ...
was always on time, thanks to the coordinators(Vishwanath, Asif, Rao). They were well prepared in managing things. They had taken care of our luggage which we left in the car while visiting places after vacating the hotels.
They guided us in all places, it was raining while we had to take the ferry back to port Blair, Mr. Rao was already waiting for us in the jetty with umbrella to receive us.
The person who guided us in elephanta beach for all the water sports was also helpful.
1) Port Blair, we stayed in Hotel sea gull. It was ok. Since we were there in the room only in night that room was ok for us.
2) Swaraj dweep, we stayed in Blue Island beach resort. They have a beautiful private beach. The rooms were decent but one of the room we got was very damp which I guess is beach of the sea near by.
3) The breakfast option is very limited in both these hotels. It was complimentary but could add have few more items to it. Seagull hotel (bread, butter and jam, boiled egg(no omlet), upma, poori, frooti, tea)
Blue Island (bread, butter and jam, bread omlet(but no omlet), poha or poori, tea, coffee)
Things to improve:
1) We had to wait in the port Blair port for almost 1.5hrs, we were dropped bit earlier than required. Also there were not any shops to buy food or water since it was lunch time we had some difficulties in managing the kids there.
2) The season had started and the cabs were quite busy so they were bit strict about the time since they had to address other tourists. In few places we had hurry. This need to be taken care.
3) We had booked two rooms it would have been better if the blue Island beach resort had reserved the rooms nearby. Also we had reserved in the month of May for a trip planned in September.
One important comment to travel triangle is to accept payment using credit card without any additional charges.