Tips for Chambra Peak Trekking in Wayanad
Chembra is often known as the Mecca for trekkers in South India.
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 7962 reviews )
Best time to visit
Jun - Jan
- Ideal for families
Tips for Chambra Peak Trekking
- Avoid the monsoon if you are not an experienced trekker as the path can be quite slippery making your trek difficult
- The best time to visit this marvel of nature is from October to February which provides the perfect weather and you will not need more than one layer of warm clothing
- The trekking path is also dry which makes it a safe trek
- Remember, you will need to take trekking permits from the forest department which will cost you INR 500 for a group of 10 Indians and 1000 for other nationals
- Still Cameras are charged INR 25 and video camera are prohibited
- Per day only 200 trekkers are allowed, so make sure you get there early to get your passes
- Trekking hours are 7AM-2PM and visiting hours are 7AM-5PM.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Wayanad
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
With most airlines imposing a 20 kg limit on baggage, one must make sure to not bring excess baggage. Sunscreen and mosquito repellant are a must have, apart from airy cotton apparels and comfortable footwear. Also make sure that you leave enough space in your bags for taking back home souvenirs from the state.
Some temples in Kerala do not allow photography of the idols and the temple premises. Also, Indian government prohibits photography of bridges and hydroelectric projects in the state
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018