As the gurudwara stays open round the clock, there are no specific Golden Temple visiting hours.
A list of the timings of routine worship is -
- Kiwad (Portals) Opening Time - 2.15 a.m.
- Kirtan at Amrit Vela (Early dawn) - 2.30 a.m.
- Asa di Var - 3.15 a.m.
- Departure of Palki Sahib from Sri Akal Takhat Sahib - 4.15 a.m.
- First Hukamnama - 4.45 a.m.
- First Ardas - 5.15 a.m.
- Asa Di War Samapti - 6.15 a.m.
- Second Ardas & Hukamnama - 6.30 a.m.
Holy reading of Rehras Sahib starts at sunset.
- Hukamnama at night - 10.15 p.m.
- Departure of Palki Sahib from Sri Harimandir Sahib - 10.30 p.m.
- Sukh-Aasan Sahib at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib - 10.45 p.m.
It is noteworthy that the time slightly varies monthly. Golden Temple Amritsar darshan timings enable pilgrims to delight in a soothing solace.
The best time to visit Golden Temple is from October to March.