Honeymoon in Dubai
Rated 3.5/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Honeymoon in Dubai
Dubai honeymoon is all about glamour, romance, and luxury. A honeymoon in Dubai is also about the beautiful natural desert and beaches, and the theme parks and malls. Truly, there are plenty of honeymoon destinations in Dubai. All these exciting opportunities fill a honeymoon experience with romance and fun.
The luxurious hotels take care of all the requirements of married couples. Plus, the couples can indulge in various romantic activities. A slow balloon ride is a great way to explore the beauty of Dubai with your partner. Desert safari offers a unique landscape to spend a luxurious time with your partner. Couples can plan their Dubai honeymoon at a desert resort for the experience. And if you want to really impress your partner, there are more than 90 malls for an amazing shopping experience. Dubai is a center of diverse cultures that becomes clearly visible in the cuisine served in the restaurants here. Choosing Dubai honeymoon is the best bet for a memorable experience.
Here are 7 Best Romantic Things To Do In Dubai:
- Dhow Cruise: Enjoy a romantic dinner and a cruise in Dubai, with your better half. These cruises are conducted on the old dhow boats that fishermen used before Dubai became the modern city that it is now. Apart from the fact that you will be enjoying a beautiful evening, with the lights of the city keeping you company, you will also be able to enjoy spending some quality time with your spouse.
- Shopping in Dubai: Shopping in Dubai is a massively popular attraction. The regularly held shopping festivals, and the fact hat you can purchase absolutely anything in Dubai, is driving this attraction even more. It is a great way to spend the way, arm in arm with your loved one, walking around malls and shopping districts picking up souvenirs to take back home.
- Nightlife in Dubai: Enjoying a visit to the pubs and nightclubs of Dubai is also a very popular option for honeymoon couples. Spending an evening dancing and enjoying a plethora of entertainment options is a great way to relax, especially after a hectic sightseeing tour in Dubai.
- Desert Safari: When in Dubai, can a desert safari be far behind. This is one of the most popular things to do in Dubai, and if you are doing it with your life partner, well, what could be better? Enjoy either a simple tour of the desert, or you can spend a night under the stars in a desert camp. Or you can go on a dune bashing spree on one of the huge desert 4x4 vehicles.
- Balloon Ride: Watching the sun come up over Dubai and its impressive skyline is a great way to start the day. You can rise above the skysrapers of Dubai, and enjoy some time communing with the clouds on this honeymoon trip. You are sure to love the clean air, and cool winds up there.
- Walk on the Beach: What could be more romantic that a walk on the beach, especailly when you are on your honeymoon. And when the beach is in Dubai, the pleasure increases manifolds. The white sandy beaches and the turquoise seas make sure that you don't have even one dull moment here.
- Couples Spa: The true way to relax on a trip is to go on a spa break. And when you are with your loved one, then the experience becomes all the more special. Enjoy a simple facial or a body scrub, the choice is yours.
Atlantis in Dubai
One of the most famous luxury hotels in Dubai, Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah is situated at the smallest archipelago of The Palm Island. The luxury resort situated at the Palm Jumeirah is based on the mythological belief of Atlantis but is also famous for retaining the Arabian elements. It has been welcoming innumerable guests ev...
Burj Al Arab in Dubai
Jumeirah Street - United Arab Emirates
Known as the world's third tallest hotel, Burj Al Arab stands with pride at the smallest archipelago of The Palm Island. Right from the Jumeirah Beach, the hotel is connected to the mainland of Dubai via a curved bridge which can be accessed either by the members of the hotel or the guests lodging up here.
History of B...
Palm Jumeirah in Dubai
Majestically presiding over the Jumeirah coast, the Palm Jumeirah Dubai flaunts itself as the smallest among the three popular artificial archipelagos of the Palm Island. Created by Nakheel, a company undertaken by the Dubai government, the Palm Islands were meant to get extended up to the Persian Gulf, which would thereby ...
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Dubai
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Overall, December is the most popular month to visit Dubai. Travelers can enjoy perfect weather conditions, desert safaris, and New Year celebrations in Dubai.
Taking a sightseeing tour through traditional souks and modern malls is the best way to explore Dubai.
The major festivals of the UAE include the Eid-Al-Adha, Ramadan, Eid Al Fitr, Dubai International Film Festival and the Dubai Shopping Festival.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2019