Best Watersports In Bali
Rated 3.5/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Bali Watersports Guide
Apart from the beautiful views and sandy beaches, water sports in Bali are quite popular. Especially among the younger generation, water sports is something they wish to indulge in. Bali provides thrilling and life-altering sports for adrenaline junkies to experience. To go over all the rides that are available one can consult a Bali water spots tour guide who can help them select the rides best suitable for them at affordable costs. The calm blue waters are inviting for one to come and experience the adventure. One can select any of the below Bali water sports:
1) Bali Rolling Donut: One can opt for this insane ride on a donut-shaped boat at water sports Bali Tanjung Benoa. This inflatable boat will take you around in the water attached to a jet ski. One will definitely not be able to keep their eyes open and control their joy throughout the ride at Water Sport Tanjung Benoa Club.
2) Bali ATV ride: This ride is also known as Jet Ski rides. It is one of the most popular rides in Bali. Riding a sea vehicle on the waves is exhilarating. Many times even kids are allowed to ride by themselves.
3) Snorkeling Bali: Those afraid of deep waters can try snorkeling. The best snorkeling in Bali takes place on beaches like Menjangan Island, Tulamben & Amed, Sanur, Blue Lagoon, and Nusa Lembongan. One will definitely be enchanted by the coral reefs, rich marine life and maybe even a shipwreck.
4) Surfing: When in Bali, one needs to try surfing. It is the most popular water sports in Bali. One can learn surfing from the various surfing schools on the trip itself.
5) Scuba Diving Bali Indonesia: The ultimate water sport in Bali is scuba diving. It is said that everyone must experience scuba diving in Bali at least once in their lifetime. The journey of being deep underwater is like traveling to a different planet. One will encounter beautiful coral formations, wild marine life and maybe even sharks. It is an adventure not to be missed.
6) River Rafting Bali: Need to feel the rush of adrenaline? Then one must definitely opt for river rafting. It will definitely give one the thrills they are seeking for by conquering rapids on meandering rivers. The enjoyment of rafting through tropical forests is a ride not to be forgotten.
7) Parasailing: Bali water sports include flying up in the air looking over the coast. This experience is to die for. The feeling of being up in the air and the momentary dip the cold water will be magical.
One can visit some of the best beaches for water sports in Bali or they can just opt for tour packages to experience the thrill. Many of the tour packages are quite fruitful especially for families and groups, as they provide good discounts. While planning a day full of adventure make sure to start early as it will provide one with the opportunity of participating in as many water activities in Bali as possible.
Your Requirements are unique!
Our experts would love to create a package just for you.
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Trip to BaliThe hotels booked and the cab driver were all great! There was one thing from the itinerary that was not covered but other than that I have no complaints
Trip to BaliWe had a great experience on our bali trip. Only issue we faced is , lizards in the room at Abirama villa stay Swiss belhotel stay and the breakfast we enjoyed there. Uluwatu temple and watersports
Trip to BaliI very much recommend this vendor for travel packages , very friendly ,helpful and sincere.
Trip to BaliThis was one of the best trips of my life. Everything was planned to the T. My entire family enjoyed the trip. Right from the Cab Drive, Guide to the Hotels ...everything was just perfect. And the rates were extremely reasonable. Thank you Travel Triangle and Galaxy Travels for making this trip such a success.
Trip to Balihave a gr8 experience nd AB Tours are perfectly good and humble.. They are always in touch throughout the trip. Mrs khusbhoo and swati. Thank you for the good trip.
Trip to BaliI went on a family trip to Bali and Neeta from World Travel Destination helped organize it. Honestly I was apprehensive if a Agent sitting in India can work out all my activities my family had planned. However working with Neeta was a breeze. She helped me get a good clean quote for all the activities we wanted to do. Whenever we had questions she helped answer. One feedback is that the vouchers came late to me, just a day before travel. So does not give time to review and give feedback.
Trip to BaliThank you so much sahil for such a great planning. Beautiful place and nature really picture perfect background we had so much fun great trip In bali we face only issue for food as we Indian love our spices but there are few good restaurants use local food app it will help. The driver was so kind and helpful he makes our trip so much greater
Trip to BaliThe guide/driver provide (Mr.Putu) was an excellent and prompt guide. The hotels were excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed the trip.
Trip to BaliThey told that u will have a photoshoot at tanah lot..But we didn't met any photo graphers from travel triangle..It is very disappointed for us..Make sure We have paid for each and everything..Don't cheat people who trust u...
Trip to Balimy trip to bali with global skyways was good and excellent. we enjoyed a lot.
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Bali
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
There are many temples in Bali so one should dress accordingly. Obscene clothes or clothes that show too much skin are not acceptable for temple visits in Bali. If you are wearing shorts or dresses then make sure to cover your legs with a scarf. Wear cool and comfortable clothes in Bali especially cotton clothes.
One should pack 3 loose tops or t-shirts, 3 dresses, 1 swimsuit, 1 pair of flip-flops, 1 extra small bag, sunglasses, and a hat.
It will cost somewhere between INR 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh for an ideal vacation in Bali. The cost can go up to 3 to 4 lakhs depending on the type of itinerary, accommodation, and activities.
October to March is the time when Bali experiences the wet season.
It is said that Bali stays awake for 24 hours. Bali offers excellent entertainment options at night also including nightclubs, bars, pubs, discotheques and theatres.
Bali offers a host of exciting water activities such as scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing, water jet packs, underwater scooter rides and many more.
How It Works1
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.2
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.3
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2019