Best Watersports In Bali
Rated 3.5/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Bali Watersports Guide
Apart from the beautiful views and sandy beaches, water sports in Bali are quite popular. Especially among the younger generation, water sports is something they wish to indulge in. Bali provides thrilling and life-altering sports for adrenaline junkies to experience. To go over all the rides that are available one can consult a Bali water spots tour guide who can help them select the rides best suitable for them at affordable costs. The calm blue waters are inviting for one to come and experience the adventure. One can select any of the below Bali water sports:
1) Bali Rolling Donut: One can opt for this insane ride on a donut-shaped boat at water sports Bali Tanjung Benoa. This inflatable boat will take you around in the water attached to a jet ski. One will definitely not be able to keep their eyes open and control their joy throughout the ride at Water Sport Tanjung Benoa Club.
2) Bali ATV ride: This ride is also known as Jet Ski rides. It is one of the most popular rides in Bali. Riding a sea vehicle on the waves is exhilarating. Many times even kids are allowed to ride by themselves.
3) Snorkeling Bali: Those afraid of deep waters can try snorkeling. The best snorkeling in Bali takes place on beaches like Menjangan Island, Tulamben & Amed, Sanur, Blue Lagoon, and Nusa Lembongan. One will definitely be enchanted by the coral reefs, rich marine life and maybe even a shipwreck.
4) Surfing: When in Bali, one needs to try surfing. It is the most popular water sports in Bali. One can learn surfing from the various surfing schools on the trip itself.
5) Scuba Diving Bali Indonesia: The ultimate water sport in Bali is scuba diving. It is said that everyone must experience scuba diving in Bali at least once in their lifetime. The journey of being deep underwater is like traveling to a different planet. One will encounter beautiful coral formations, wild marine life and maybe even sharks. It is an adventure not to be missed.
6) River Rafting Bali: Need to feel the rush of adrenaline? Then one must definitely opt for river rafting. It will definitely give one the thrills they are seeking for by conquering rapids on meandering rivers. The enjoyment of rafting through tropical forests is a ride not to be forgotten.
7) Parasailing: Bali water sports include flying up in the air looking over the coast. This experience is to die for. The feeling of being up in the air and the momentary dip the cold water will be magical.
One can visit some of the best beaches for water sports in Bali or they can just opt for tour packages to experience the thrill. Many of the tour packages are quite fruitful especially for families and groups, as they provide good discounts. While planning a day full of adventure make sure to start early as it will provide one with the opportunity of participating in as many water activities in Bali as possible.
Your Requirements are unique!
Our experts would love to create a package just for you.
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Trip to BaliWe had the best time ever in Indonesia. Aadit made sure that he was with us all the time when things went wrong at Indonesia. Thanks for planning an adventurous trip to Bali. Thank you so much lestac India and aadit. Good
Trip to BaliOverall it was an excellent experience except few disconnects (such as no pick up at bali airport). The driver (Mr. Ketut alit) at bali was so helpful & gentle. The Gili island in indonesia is a great, must going place. The scuba there is one of the worlds best.
Trip to BaliWe are amazed by the punctuality of the travel traingle Crue. The people of Indonesia are super friendly.. It was the perfect honeymoon trip we could have wished for The kintamani tour, spectacular..
Trip to BaliWe had a great vacation in Bali indonesia and are fully satisfied by the services provided by The Desi Yatri. The trip was totally value for money. Everything
Trip to Baliit was perfectly organised trip. thanks Shaiq , Mohit , Nyoman and Shoes on Loose for such wonderful trip planning. I will prefer to go with shoes on looses again and again. BALI truly paradise island #culture #beautifulLandscapes #CrstalClearBeaches #VolcanoMountain Wonderful place on earth #Angel's Billabong - Nusa Penida The untouched beauty of Indonesia #brokenBeach #blueparadise
Trip to BaliWe had a great trip to Bali. All were exceptionally good except a few tremor. Balinese are not good in English but they are always helpful. We had some issues with less availability of veg.food but we kept good packaged stuff with us so it was worth to us. Many Thanks to Manish & Devesh for assisting me through out in our tour. We've expected better ground staff over there although our driver was always on time but few things was really disappointed that I can't tell you. It was awesome time in Bali. I got some new friends of India & Indonesia also. Thanks to Travel Triangle and thanks to Befikre Holidays We had best time at waterfall Tegenungan and Benoa Beach, and time we spent at Kuta beach was lovely time we had.
Trip to BaliWe just planned a trip to Bali, Indonesia. Travelled from 8th to 15th September 2018. We really enjoyed the trip. Nyoman and his set of drivers were also superb. We are really very satisfied. 5 stars for your services and hotels .. transera grand is great hotel. Recommend you to give to all your customers. Hotels were superb and the private cab tours were amazing .. shoes on loose was perfect holiday partner. Thank you very much. Special mention to our travel agent Shubham from Shoes on loose, Travel Triangle who helped us planning and customising this amazing tour. - from Anindita and Sounak Nandi Enjoyed thoroughly
Trip to BaliHighly Recommend! Superb Experience! I am extremely satisfied with Holidays 2 Cherish. Ms. Priya from Holidays 2 cherish, has proven to be very courteous and helpful from the very beginning, trying to organize at the best our trip to BALI (Indonesia) in the 9N & 10D available. The Driver Cum Guide Named Mr. Ari Is very professional and friendly, the accomodations simply superb. I highly recommend it, Ms. Priya Chauhan will turn your trip into an unforgettable experience! 10 out of 10 From me. Special Thanks To Travel Triangle....
Trip to BaliTraveled to Bali , Indonesia in june 2018. Travelope managed everything good and hassle free. Hotels , transporation , food was up to my expectation. The package was full of different itinerary. Ronak was always ready to clear any doubts before the trip and was assisting all over the trip. Full bright stars to travelope :) Bali Hai cruise was the best !!
Trip to BaliSouthAsiaI had planned my honeymoon to Bali(Indonesia) through TravelTriangle. I am delighted to have such amazing services at better quotes than competitors. Special thanks to Daili Roselyne, Shefali and all her team members from TravelTriangle for making such a nice arrangement. Mr. Komang - the cab driver was excellent and showed all places. He communicated very well and helped us to find indian food restaurants and followed Schedule perfectly. apart from this hotel n other services are excellent. Will surely refer to friends and also book our next trips with TravelTriangle.
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Bali
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
It is said that Bali stays awake for 24 hours. Bali offers excellent entertainment options at night also including nightclubs, bars, pubs, discotheques and theatres.
Bali offers a host of exciting water activities such as scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing, water jet packs, underwater scooter rides and many more.
Being a province of Indonesia, the acceptable currency in Bali is Indonesian Rupiah. Travellers can also use their credit cards to make payments at Hotels, Restaurants and Malls.
Local people usually converse in Balinese or Indonesian language. Being a famous tourist place, most people understand English pretty well also.
The best time to visit Bali is from July to September when the weather is dry and pleasant offering travellers an excellent holiday experience.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2019