Information About Kunzum Pass
Pass by this majestic gateway to Spiti Valley
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 60 reviews)
Best time to visit
May - Oct
Tips for Kunzum Pass
- If travelling by bus, confirm the running status one day before and arrive early to grab a seat since there is no booking service
- It is better to hire an SUV if travelling by taxi because of the condition of roads
- Take precautions to avoid acute mountain sickness (AMS)
- Start early in the morning to avoid higher water levels near the nallas
- Stock account food supplies because the Kunzum Pass has no eateries.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Spiti
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
No eateries serve food at the Kunzum Pass and hence one should stock up on food before starting their journey.
Some of the places to visit near Kunzum Pass include the temple of Kunjum Devi and the Chandratal Lake.
There are no accommodation facilities near Kunzum Pass and the nearest facility for stay like hotels or guest houses is in Batal, 12 kms towards Lahaul Valley or in Losar, 18 km towards with Spiti Valley.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018