Tips for trekking spots in Ladakh
The ultimate trekking experience in the flawless land of Leh
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 721 reviews)
Best time to visit
Sep - Oct
- Pangong Tso
Tips for Trekking
- Trekking involves harsh climatic conditions in a rough path. So be prepared to handle it
- ou will need inner permit for various places of Ladakh. Enquire before you start to the place and keep necessary documents ready
- Wear thick woolen clothes to handle cold weather in Ladakh
- Keep enough stock of drinking water
- Always keep body moisturizers, sunscreen lotions and sunglasses while trekking
- Only Leh and Kargil has banking amenities. Other remote places of Ladakh lack these facilities
- Leh is the only place where you can access internet in the whole of Ladakh. So finish your internet necessities in Leh itself
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Ladakh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Depends on the trek route and weather conditions. While Chadar trek can be done only in January, treks like Markha Valley and Stok Kangri summit expedition are best done in summer months, June through September.
Markha Valley trek, Chadar trek, Stok Kangri Trek, and Padum to Darcha trek are among some popular treks in Ladakh.
The time taken for acclimatization differs from person to person. Usually oen must rest for one whole day even if you are feeling ok. Avoid alcohol for a minimum of 3 days, and increase your intake of water. The biggest cause of Acute Mountain Sickness is dehydration.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018