Tips for camping in Ladakh
Ladakh provides an awestruck experience while camping with its outstanding views
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 762 reviews )
Best time to visit
Sep - Oct
- Pangong Tso
Tips for Camping
- Avoid camping in restricted areas and wetlands
- Choose a camp where water source is nearby and wind pressure is less
- Wear woolens and keep yourself warm. Stay hydrated too
- Carry essential things for camping such as first aid, regular medicines, a torch, a camping knife, mosquito repellent etc. without fail
- Do not leave any food open since the smell could attract wild animals to your place
- Beware of dogs in Ladakh. Do not wander in dark at night
- Most camp sites are booked quickly during season time. So make your reservation in advance
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Ladakh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Proper gear for winter and snow, first-aid supplies, enough food and water for an emergency, and tourist map or travel guide.
Travellers can stay in a camp in towns along Leh–Manali highway, trek on Chadar River, and expedition to Stok Kangri summit.
Shared and private taxis make round trips from Leh town. Single and two-day trips itineraries include a visit to the lake and nearby monasteries. One can also ride a bike to Pangong Lake from Leh.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018