Matheran Tour Package For 2 Days From PuneRated 4/5 (based on 1 reviews)Matheran Tour Package For 2 Days From Pune
Matheran Tour Package For 2 Days From Pune2 Days & 1 NightsCustomizable
Hotel included in package:
- Matheran (2D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 3000+ travelers for Maharashtra
Matheran is a beautiful hill station located near Pune. Known for its splendid beauty and sceneries, Matheran is often called as the cutest hill station of India. The Matheran package for 2 days from Pune brings you an opportunity to explore this beautiful hill station located in the midst of the mountains and forests. This package includes many places that form as the center of attraction of this beautiful hill station.
Bestselling Matheran Tour Packages
|Matheran Sightseeing Tour Package||4 Nights/5 Days||Waterfalls,Adventure,Sightseeing,Nature,Hill station|
|Matheran Tour Package For 3 Days From Pune||2 Nights/3 Days||Toy Train ride,Hill station,Horse Riding,Historical|
|Matheran Tour Package From Mumbai||4 Nights/5 Days||Local sightseeing,Adventure,Caves,Nature,Forts|
|Matheran Tour Package For 2 Days From Pune||1 Nights/2 Days||Lake,Hill station,Echo Point,Wildlife,Mountains,lakes|
|Matheran Mahabaleshwar Tour Package From Mumbai||4 Nights/5 Days||Sightseeing,Nature,Hill station,Adventure,temples,Budget|
There are many places that one can visit while in Matheran. The 1 night 2 days package for Matheran from Pune includes such places. The famous Charlotte Lake is one of the most visited places in Matheran. The scenic beauty of this mirror lake would bewitch you. The sunset point which is also known as the porcupine Point is yet another mesmerizing place to visit. The sunset from this peak is worth one’s time. While in Matheran, one should not miss a chance to visit the Echo Point, a place that is famous for its echo phenomenon.
Matheran offers tourists with many outdoor activities as well, so on a leisure day on Matheran 2 days tip plan from Pune, try all these activities:
- Waterfall Rappelling: One of the most exciting and thrilling things to do in Matheran is to go for waterfall rappelling at Dodhani waterfall. In this activity, you slope down the rock while you are tied with cables, enjoy descending along with the gushing water. The activity can be tried from July to October, in the monsoon season when the water is full in the Dodhani Falls.
- Trekking: Another famous outdoor activity that can be tried in Matheran is trekking to Chanderi Caves. These caves are located on the mountain at a height of around 800 meters. One needs to trek to reach the caves. On the way, you will see beautiful landscapes and panoramic view of the city.
- Bird Watching: Visit Charlotte Lake in Matheran, the lake is also called Sharlott Lake to see migratory birds. The lake is one of the most popular tourist spots in Matheran. If you are a wildlife lover, then this place must be in your bucket list. The lake is around 50 feet deep and the best time to explore this stunning lake is in monsoon when the water is full.
While the places in Matheran would mesmerize you, the cuisine in here would enhance your taste buds and would make your stay worthwhile. The outdoor activities such as trekking and excursion are also included in the 2 Days Pune to Matheran Packages.
- Visit the George Point and the Porcupine Point to witness the sunset
- Visit the Echo Point which is famous for its echo effect
- Explore the Louisa Point, Alexander Point, and Monkey Point
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of Charlotte Lake
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Start your tour by a road trip to Matheran
Upon your arrival at Pune, you would be received by our agent who would escort you to Matheran. At Matheran, check-in at the hotel and take some rest. After refreshments, you would be taken for sightseeing as planned in the Matheran package for 2 days. There would be visits to the George Point, the beautiful Sunset Point which is also known as the Porcupine Point. There would even be a visit to the Echo Point which is famous for its echo effect. After that, you would be taken back to the hotel for spending the evening at leisure and a comfortable overnight’s stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Explore Matheran on a City Tour
The second day of the Matheran tour package would include visits to several tourist places. After breakfast, you would be taken to the Louisa point, the Alexander point, Monkey Point, and the Charlotte Lake. Post lunch, you can spend the rest of your day at leisure. You could go for some shopping or for a leisurely walk. After the day’s shenanigans, check-out of the hotel and leave for your journey towards home.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
R.C.Church Road, Next to Matheran Police St., Matheran 410102, India
- All taxes
- Lunch & dinner
- Entrance tickets
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
FAQs for Maharashtra
When is the best time to avail the Matheran package for 2 days?
The best time to avail this package is during the winter season.
What would be the mode of transport from Pune to Matheran?
There would either be a car or a bus ride from Pune to Matheran.
Are outdoor activities included in the packages?
Yes, outdoor activities are included in the packages.
What is the best season to visit Maharashtra?
Monsoon and winter seasons are the best time to visit Maharashtra. Travelers can visit Maharashtra between the months of June and March.
How to get to Maharashtra?
You can take a train or a flight to Pune after which there would be a road trip to Matheran.
The trip would be of how many days?
The trip would be of 3 nights and 4 days.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
1 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Travelled to Lonavala on 25 Jan, 2020 with 4 others for 2 days
Pildevna's 2 days trip to Maharashtra
Domestic Tour Packages
International Tour Packages
Duration wise Packages
Theme based Packages