Enthralling Rishikesh Tour Package From MumbaiRated 4/5 (based on 148 reviews)Enthralling Rishikesh Tour Package From Mumbai
Enthralling Rishikesh Tour Package From Mumbai2 Days & 1 NightsCustomizable
Hotel included in package:
- Rishikesh (2D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 4593+ travelers for Uttarakhand
The quaint tehsil of Dehradun district is free of noise, alcohol, and crowd, hence, persuasive enough to call every tired soul into its realm. However, there is much more to Rishikesh than just tranquil enclaves and ancient edifices. Our specially curated Rishikesh trip from Mumbai, is an example to that conviction, hence, bringing forth an adventuresome spree in Shivpuri region of Rishikesh. Pack your bags to satiate an adventure seeker in you, and have a gala time in the lap of nature, like you would have ever had before!
This is an ideal getaway for those stricken with wanderlust and adventures. Beginning with your arrival in Rishikesh, enjoy the surreal views of the place to brace up yourself for upcoming adventures. Upon reaching the camping spot in Shivpuri, spend some time relaxing, as refueling from a tiring journey is what you really need right now. Next part of your Rishikesh tour package from Mumbai, is a spine-tingling river rafting experience. Buck up for something more, Body Surfing, in the cold waters of the river. Next up on the list is Cliff Jumping and Valley Crossing, which will surely give you a kind adrenaline boost which you can never forget. To suffice the trip with some light-hearted experiences, a bonfire would be set up in the night, wherein you can socialise with the group and listen to soft music. This unforgettable day of your Rishikesh vacation packages from Mumbai ends with the overnight stay in Camps amidst the forests of Shivpuri. Wake up to the chirping of birds and a morning in the natural environs. Your Rishikesh trip then wraps up with a breakfast.
Things To Do On Your Next Trip To Rishikesh
- River Rafting: Any of the list of things to do in Rishikesh would not be complete without the mention of river rafting. Rafting for all the grades are possible in Rishikesh. People who are novice in rafting should go for Grade I and people who are experienced can go for grade IV and V. Shivpuri-Brahmpuri is the best route for grade I and grade II.
- Camping: Another heart-warming thing to do in Rishikesh is camping. There are various places in Rishikesh where people come to enjoy bonfire and camp stay. With Ganga flowing beside and the stunning landscape surrounding, campsites in Rishikesh are unreal and definitely worth a visit.
- Cliff Jumping: The great geographical location of Rishikesh makes it possible for adventurers to try cliff jumping. It being located in the Shivalik range, there are cliffs here and the Ganga flowing makes for an ideal spot for cliff jumping.
- Bungee Jumping: Bungee jumping is one such adventure that gives chills down your spine. Many people want to try this amazing sport but it is not available at all the places due to the risk it involves. In your Rishikesh trip plan from Mumbai, you can include this fun activity which involves falling freely from a height of more than 80 meters.
So, don’t wait, grab your favourite choice amongst the best of Rishikesh tour packages from Mumbai and spend the mornings in nature’s arms and full days in the adventure.
- Get on an adventurous tour to Shivpuri
- Indulge in river rafting, cliff jumping & other activities
- Enjoy a bonfire with light music
- Wake up to the chirping of birds amidst verdant environs
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Enjoy an adventurous day in Shivpuri
Upon reaching Rishikesh, complete your camp check-in formalities in Shivpuri. Your Rishikesh trip from Mumbai begins with 16 Km long River Rafting, which is then followed by Body Surfing, Cliff Jumping, and Valley Crossing. To end the day, a Bonfire with light music and dinner is in place. Post, this you can retire for the night.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
The 2nd day marks an end to your camping venture
Savour a hearty morning meal and check out from the camp as this day marks the last day of your Rishikesh trip from Mumbai. Depart for the railway station and transfer back home (Self).
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Byasi forest camp
Badrinath Road | Byasi Forest Camp, Tehri Garwal, Bsnl Colony, Rishikesh 249192, India
- Camp stay
- Adventure Sports
- All Taxes
- Charges for early check-in & late check-out of rooms
- Personal expenses
- Tips and porter charges
- Lunch and snacks
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance
- Any items or services not specified in the cost inclusions
FAQs for Uttarakhand
What is the best time to visit Rishikesh?
The best time to visit Rishikesh is from early March - April to first week of May.
Can one customise their travel itinerary for this Rishikesh package?
Yes, one can easily customise their travel itinerary by conveying their specifications to the respective tour agent.
Is a river rafting in Rishikesh safe to try?
Rishikesh is the favourite spot of adventure lovers and one of the safest place to try rafting. All kinds of precautions are taken with lifeguards being situated at every alternate distance as well as one with the rafting group.
Is it safe to explore Rishikesh alone at night?
Rishikesh is one of the safest destination for all kinds of tourists. However, venturing alone at night should be avoided and especially if ones camping. A group exploration at night to certain areas of the place can be undertaken.
What must be the backpack essentials when travelling to Rishikesh?
The backpack essentials for a Rishikesh trip should be climate suitable clothing, medicines, personal toiletries, some extra cash or any other thing that one might find important.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
3 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Travelled to Rishikesh on 21 Jan, 2020 with 1 other for 3 days
Amardeep's 3 days trip to Uttarakhand
Ashburn, United States
Travelled to Dehradun on 24 Nov, 2019 with 1 other for 2 days
Flypooja's 2 days trip to Uttarakhand
Travelled to Haridwar on 10 Aug, 2019 with 4 others for 2 days
Dinesh's 2 days trip to Uttarakhand
Domestic Honeymoon Packages
International Honeymoon Packages
Duration wise Packages
Theme based Packages