Relaxing Haridwar Tour Package From KolkataRated 3.8/5 (based on 193 reviews)Relaxing Haridwar Tour Package From Kolkata
Relaxing Haridwar Tour Package From Kolkata3 Days & 2 NightsCustomizable
Hotel included in package:
- Haridwar (1D)
- Mussoorie (2D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 5840+ travelers for Uttarakhand
The holy land of Haridwar is one of the Indian tour destination which receives tourists all around the year. The divine ambience of the Haridwar gives those reverent vibes when the evening Aarti takes place and ignited floating offerings are left on the river Ganga. The holy site of Haridwar has much more to offer than just sightseeing which one can explore with our uniquely crafted Kolkata to Haridwar tour packages. The existence of ancient India has only been possible due to the preservation of Haridwar.
Bestselling Haridwar Tour Packages From Top Cities of India
|Amazing Haridwar Tour Package From Delhi||2 Nights/3 Days||Temples,Sightseeing,Scenic road trips,Adventure|
|Rejuvenating Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package From Mumbai||3 Nights/4 Days||Ganga Arti,Adventure,Mansa Devi Temple,Nature|
|Splendid Haridwar Rishikesh tour Package from Ahmedabad||3 Nights/4 Days||Har ki Pauri,Nature,Mansa Devi Temple,Religious|
|Splendid Haridwar Rishikesh Tour from Bangalore||3 Nights/4 Days||Jain Temple,Nature,Mansa Devi Temple,Religious|
|Relaxing Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package From Chennai||2 Nights/3 Days||Temples,Adventure,Ganga Arti,Nature,Laxman Jhula,Religious|
With our Haridwar holiday packages from Kolkata, enjoy an intriguing escapade which is no less than a time travel. With your arrival in Delhi, a riveting road journey begins. Upon reaching Haridwar, the later part of the day features visits to Mansa Devi Temple, Maya Devi Temple, and Chandi Devi Temple. The first evening of your trip to Haridwar has kept for you a visit to the holy river Ganga and a Ganga Aarti. The next day of your trip takes you to Mussoorie. Preceded by a scenic drive from Haridwar, your day in Mussoorie would be featuring visits to places like Kempty Fall, Gun Hill, George Hill Everest, Company Garden and a stroll through the Mall Road. The third of your Haridwar tour From Kolkata marks the last day of the tour, however, you have a delightful sightseeing bout pre-planned before you leave for Delhi, with places like Lal Tibba, Camel’s Back, and Municipal Garden.
Amazing Things To Do In Haridwar
- Enjoy the Grand Ganga Aarti: Haridwar is famous for its religious ghats along the auspicious river Ganga. The grand Ganga aarti that takes place in the evening here is soothing and gives a soul satisfying experience to the devotees. The entire aura is very spiritual and enchanting.
- Try Meditation and Yoga Exercises: Haridwar being a religious place carries a lot of positive energies and freshness in its air, hence it is very effective to try out yoga practice and meditation on the land of Haridwar. Haridwar is often considered the hub for yoga and there are various ashrams here that conduct yoga sessions.
- Go for Temple Excursion: Haridwar being a spiritual and religious land has many temples. The best ones among all are Mansa Devi Temple, Maya Devi Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple, and Chandi Devi Temple. You can perform various rituals at these temples if you are a religious person. Make sure to include temple visit in your Haridwar tour packages from Kolkata.
- Indulge in an Ayurvedic Treatment: Haridwar is home to so many ashrams and ayurvedic certified clinics that provide genuine ayurvedic treatment that has been taken from the medieval times. One should definitely try out a few of them to soothe mind and body.
Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity, book this Haridwar tour from TravelTriangle and get for yourself a brief and exciting vacation.
- Offer prayers at Mansa Devi Temple and Chandi Devi Temple
- Enjoy a refreshing dip at Kempty Falls and visit Company Garden
- Explore George Hill Everest and shop at Mall Road
- Mussoorie sightseeing of Camel’s Back, Lal Tibba
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Onset of a beautiful tour
Reach Delhi and gear up for a scenic drive to Haridwar. Upon reaching Haridwar, check into the hotel and unwind. Later this day of your Haridwar tour from Kolkata takes you to the holy river Ganga and spend some time of passivity. Attend an evening Aarti and visit nearby temples such as Mansa Devi Temple, Maya Devi Temple, and Chandi Devi Temple. Later, return to your hotel for a cosy overnight slumber.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
The “Queen of Hills” welcomes you on this day of the tour
Begin your day with a hearty morning meal and checkout from the hotel as this day of your Haridwar tour from Kolkata. Reach Mussoorie and check into the hotel. Post this head for a sightseeing excursion to Kempty Fall, Gun Hill, George Hill Everest, Company Garden, and Mall Road. Then, come back to the hotel for cosy overnight adjourn.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Explore some more attractions of Mussoorie today
Savour a hearty morning meal, and check out from a hotel as this day of your Haridwar tour from Kolkata takes you back to Delhi. Before your transferral to visit Camel’s Back, Lal Tibba, and Municipal Garden. Then, carry on with your journey back to Delhi and then to your hometown.
- Hotel Stay
- Pvt Cab
- Pick & Drop Sightseeing for mentioned itinerary
- All Taxes
- Headline:Charges for early check-in & late check-out of rooms
- Personal expenses
- Tips and porter charges
- Lunch and snacks
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance
- Any items or services not specified in the cost inclusions
- Room Heater charges
FAQs for Uttarakhand
What are the top places to visit in Haridwar?
- Har Ki Pauri
- Mansa Devi Temple
- Rajaji Tiger Reserve
- Chandi Devi Temple
- Anandamayi Ashram
- Vishnu Ghat
- Bharat Mata Temple
- Gauri Shankar Mahadev Temple
- Shanti Kunj
What are the timings for Ganag Aarti?
Evening aarti: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Morning aarti: 5:30 AM - 6:30 AM
What are the best restaurants in Haridwar?
Some of the best restaurants in Haridwar include Mathura walo ki Pracheen Dukan, Brown Hut Bakers, Captain’s Bakery and Cafe, Spicy Village, Haridwar Haat, The Village Restaurant and many more.
What are the must-try dishes of Haridwar?
Haridwar is one of the Indian destinations that is a must-visit for foodies. Some of the must-try dishes of Haridwar are given as follows:
- Aloo Pooris
- Sweet dishes
- Chole Bhature
What is the best time to visit Haridwar?
The best time to visit Haridwar is during the months of summer as the temperatures are moderate for outdoor excursions and the evenings are cooler for a seclusive time.
Is Haridwar a safe place to visit?
Haridwar is one of the safest destinations in India, however, during the festival seasons the place gets crowded and chaotic hence one must avoid taking expensive things during such time. Also, basic precautions must adhere to such as not venturing into isolated areas and taking care of personal belongings.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
1 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
R's 4 days trip to Uttarakhand7 months ago
R Rahul Joshi
Domestic Honeymoon Packages
International Honeymoon Packages
Duration wise Packages
Theme based Packages