Exclusive Deal of Aadrika Chikmagalur With BreakfastRated 4.5/5 (based on 13 reviews)Exclusive Deal of Aadrika Chikmagalur With Breakfast
Exclusive Deal of Aadrika Chikmagalur With Breakfast3 Days & 2 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Chikmagalur (3D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 31st December 2021 (Subject to Availability)
TravelTriangle has served 4134+ travelers for Karnataka
Chikmagalur is basically a hill station situated in Karnataka. The exciting travel destination exhibits the best lush green environment. For honeymooners, it's a great place to enjoy their next phase of life. You can escape from your busy schedule to have a blissful vacation at the bewitching hill station.
Location: Hotel Aadrika is nestled in Chikmagalur which is a great place for trekkers and those wishing to experience the peaceful atmosphere. Hotel offers an excellent service with the luxury and comfort of home in Chikmagalur. The hotel can be accessed through BirurRailway Station and Bangalore International Airport which are the nearest modes of transportation in this region.
Room Amenities: The rooms of the hotel are sumptuous, well lit with cosy interiors and elegant furniture that emanates a feeling of sophisticated living. Essential amenities like air conditioner, minibar, wardrobe, safe deposit locker and many more are also provided by the hotel. They have well maintained attached bathrooms fitted with essential toiletries.
Hotel Facilities: Quietly elegant and exclusive, the hotel facilitates with all modern amenities like Wi-Fi, front desk, parking, travel assistance and laundry. Banquet hall is the perfect venue for all kinds of special occasions. Guests can avail rejuvenating massage therapies and treatments at the in-house spa.
Dining: Step in the in-house restaurant, which offers a tempting array of scrumptious delicacies.
- State-of-the-art modern-styled rooms
- Check-in at 02:00 PM and check-out at 12:00 AM
- Secure and safe sanitization measures
- Availability of rooms post 48 hours of guest’s departure
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Enjoy a blissful trip to Chikmagalur
When you arrive at Chikmagalur on own. Post reaching, check-in at the hotel and take time to settle down. Get refreshed in the hotel and go out for trekking in Mullayanagiri. Then you can have your breakfast and begin your sightseeing at Baba Budhangiri hills. It is a religious and historical place and is known for its scenic beauty. Visit the Manikyadara Falls which is located nearby to many tourist attraction places. Later, return back to the hotel and have a comfortable stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Explore the beautiful sights of Kemmanagundi
When you finish your breakfast at the hotel, you can begin with your full-day self excursion to Kemmanagundi. Marvel at the beauty of the Kalhatti Falls where the water cascades down from a height of 122 m. Visit the temple here standing tall right in a gap between the rocks. Visit the Kemmangundi Peak located 1434 m above the sea level. Visit the Z point and go on an uphill trek of about 30 minutes. People who want to view a spectacular sunset this is the right place for them. Now, visit the Hebbe Waterfalls, 168 m in altitude is situated in Kemmangundi. Get back to the hotel after the day’s excursion and stay overnight at the hotel.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Say goodbye to the magnificent tour
On the last day of your romantic honeymoon vacation, bid adieu to the picturesque and mesmerizing city of Chikmagalur. Your cozy lovely vacation comes to an end here. To get started towards your home, have a lush breakfast at the hotel, complete the check-out formalities and pack all your luggage and essentials. Once you are done with that, get a transfer from one of the representatives to the Bangalore airport. Board your flight back home and cherish the many beautiful memories that you created on this trip.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Milan Theatre Road, opp. kuvempu kala Mandir, Chikmagalur, Karnataka
- Hotel facilities
- Room Service
- Electric Kettle
- Late checkout
- Other meals not mentioned
- Tips & personal expenses
- Other not stated in inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Mineral water/Cold drink
- Extra Meals
- Additional sightseeing
FAQs for Karnataka
What are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this resort?
Given below are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this resort:
- First Instalment - 100%
- No of instalments - 0
- Last instalment - 0
- No cancellation fee is taken for cancellation done under a period of Five days
- If cancellation is done due to Covid, then free cancellation till 48 Prior to departure.
- Free Cancellation if cancellation is done due to government imposed rules.
- Refund mode includes Credit Note for TT Deals of similar amount vaild for 1 year.
- The timeline for refunds is one month.
- The deal active timeline (End Date) is till 31st Oct.
- Note that the black out dates are 15th Aug, 22nd Aug, 2nd, 3rd, 24th and 25th October.
- In case of cancellation, Rs 1000 will be charged by TravelTriangle as service charges over and above hotel's cancellation charges.
What are the check-in and check-out timing at this hotel?
Guests can check-in at 02:00 PM and can check out at 12:00 PM.
Provide the information regarding additional charges by the hotel.
The booking amount paid by the User is only for stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no control over waiving the same.
Provide the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments.
- Booking of a hotel needs to be "Prepaid" on the Website of TRAVELTRIANGLE.
- The total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by TRAVELTRIANGLE and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
Provide information form the hotel and the terms of the hotel.
The hotel booking voucher which TRAVELTRIANGLE issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability. In no circumstances can TRAVELTRIANGLE be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel. The liability of TRAVELTRIANGLE in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of TRAVELTRIANGLE (subject to availability at that time), or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User. Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and TRAVELTRIANGLE has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel. Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests. TRAVELTRIANGLE will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of TRAVELTRIANGLE . No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
Provide information regarding the role of TravelTriangle and limitation of liability of TravelTriangle.
TRAVELTRIANGLE acts as a facilitator and merely provides an online platform to the User to select and book a particular deal. deals in this context includes all categories of accommodations such as hotels, home-stays, bed and breakfast stays, farm-houses and any other alternate accommodations.
All the information pertaining to the hotel including the category of the hotel, images, room type, amenities and facilities available at the hotel are as per the information provided by the hotel to TRAVELTRIANGLE . This information is for reference only. Any discrepancy that may exist between the website pictures and actual settings of the hotel shall be raised by the User with the hotel directly, and shall be resolved between the User and hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no responsibility in that process of resolution, and shall not take any liability for such discrepancies.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
4 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Chethan's 3 days trip to Karnataka2 months ago
Mounika's 4 days trip to Karnataka3 months ago
Mohammed's 3 days trip to Tamil Nadu4 months ago
Susmitabalaga's 2 days trip to Karnataka4 months ago