Exclusive Deal of Club Mahindra MadikeriRated 4.2/5 (based on 360 reviews)Exclusive Deal of Club Mahindra Madikeri
Exclusive Deal of Club Mahindra Madikeri3 Days & 2 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Coorg (3D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 30th September
TravelTriangle has served 3608+ travelers for Karnataka
No covid test required for visitors from Karnataka
Club Mahindra Resort in Coorg welcomes you to a cozy space traditionally designed in Kodagu style. The resort is situated at a distance of approximately 4.1 km from the city center. It is beautifully curated to offer a truly remarkable experience that brings you closer to the authenticity of Coorg’s local culture. Moreover, an assortment of relaxing spa facilities, 2 swimming pools, and a well-equipped gymnasium further make your stay a whole package of an ideal vacation. To pamper the foodie in you, the resort also offers you a fine-dining experience with its 3 on-site restaurants along with a bar.
The rooms in the resort are also designed to keep you closest to comfort. They are spacious and are equipped with all modern-day amenities such as cozy beds, a sofa, TV, microwave, coffee/tea maker, etc. Moreover, they also offer you amazing views of the surrounding. Another amazing highlight is that you can also enjoy a plethora of daily activities on a daily basis within the premises. Clubbed together, all of these make your stay in the resort a blissful experience.
4 Nearby Places Near Resort:
What further adds to the charm of the resort is that it is situated close to many beautiful attractions in Coorg. One can explore these places during leisure time at the comfort of just a short self-driven ride. Listed below are some of the attractions situated closest to the resort:
1. Raja's Seat:
Distance from the resort: 4.5 km
Raja’s Seat used to be a place that was often frequented by the kings of Coorg owing to its natural charm. It is situated atop a cliff and overlooks the beautiful valley, thus offering spectacular views. Surrounded by lush greenery, it is a place apt for nature lovers.
2. Madikeri Fort
Distance from the resort: 4.5 km
Madikeri Fort in Coorg is one of those attractions that stood witness to its rich history. It was built in the 17th century and has gone through many renovations since then. At the entrances of the fort, you will find statues of life-sized elephants. It is an ideal place to visit for a history lover as well as an architecture enthusiast.
3. Nehru Mantap:
Distance from the resort: 4.8 km
Nehru Mantap is one of the offbeat places to visit in Coorg. It is a hotspot for nature lovers and an ideal spot to witness sunset and sunrise. It is situated atop a hill and thus also offers picturesque views.
4. Abbey Falls
Distance from the resort: 7.4 km
Abbey Falls is a beautiful waterfall situated close to the city. It is situated amidst the greenery and offers a refreshing ambiance. It is one of the top places to visit in Coorg. The best time to visit this site is during the winter season.
- The check-in time is 02:00 PM and check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Early check-in and late check-out facility is subject to availability and can be separately charged by the hotel.
- Guests are requested to direct all the early check-in and late check-out requests directly to the hotel along with the payment made for this facility.
- All guests are required to use the Aarogya Setu App for a survey during the time of check-in (except foreign nationals).
- Kids should be accompanied by other parents all the time.
- Guests will not be allowed to check-in without a valid photo ID, i.e., driver’s license, voter ID card, passport, or a ration card.
- The minimum age limit required for check-in is 18 years.
- The check-in and check-in procedures will be contactless for added safety.
Note that the hotel undergoes a series of safety measures and the staff is equipped with personal protective equipment to make your stay safe and secure.
For a more secure experience, it is recommended that you too abide by the safety policies of the resort. You can refer to the FAQ section for more detail on these policies. Club Mahindra Resort offers you a remarkable experience all in one place. So book your package now for a truly engaging experience in the outskirts of Coorg.
- Kodagu Style Architecture
- Swimming pool
- Fun zone
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Commence your self-driving tour to Coorg, The Scotland of India
Embark on your journey towards Coorg at the comfort of a self-driven ride. Upon arrival at the resort, complete the check-in formalities with a contactless check-in process. Then, relax with a refreshing welcome drink and proceed to your room. The day is free for you to explore at leisure. You can opt to soak in the ambiance of this forest-themed resort or can explore several places that are situated within a short driving distance. Later, return to the resorts for a comfortable overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Explore the many charms of Coorg
Wake up to a scrumptious breakfast and then get going for a self-drive to various attractions such as Talakaveri, Bhagamandala, Raja’s Seat, Abbey Falls, and Omkareshwara. You can also indulge in shopping at your own expense. After a fun-filled day, return to the resort and end the day with an overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Time to bid goodbye to this blissful staycation
Savor a delicious breakfast and then proceed for check-out at the reception. Bid goodbye and commence your drive towards home with a heart full of beautiful memories.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Club mahindra madikeri
Galibeedu, Karnataka, 571201 Madikeri, India
- Hotel facilities
- Room Service
- Electric Kettle
- Late checkout
- Other meals not mentioned
- Tips & personal expenses
- Other not stated in inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Mineral water/Cold drink
- Extra Meals
- Additional sightseeing
FAQs for Karnataka
What are the check-in and check-out timings for this resort?
Guests can check-in at 2:00 PM and have to check-out by 10:00 PM.
what are the hotel policies at club mahindra resort, coorg?
Listed below are the hotel policies of this resort:
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at Club Mahindra Madikeri (Resort and SPA). The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without a valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by Club Mahindra Madikeri (Resort and SPA). The standard check-in time is 2 PM and the standard check-out time is 10 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- TravelTriangle will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the Resort due to the aforesaid reason.
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out from the Resort.
- Club Mahindra Madikeri (Resort and SPA) reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. TravelTriangle will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the Resort due to the aforesaid reason.
- Club Mahindra Madikeri (Resort and SPA) reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. TravelTriangle will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the Resort due to the aforesaid reason.
- For any update, User shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges.
- Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of the Resort.
- The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is on the hotel's discretion.
- Number of modifications possible on a booking will be on the discretion of TravelTriangle .
- Selective offers of TravelTriangle will not be valid on a cancellation or modification of booking.
- Any e-coupon discount on the original booking shall be forfeited in the event of cancellation or modification.
Are there any do's and don'ts of the resort?
- Wear a face mask whenever outside the room. Guests are recommended to carry their own face mask and sanitizers for personal use. The doors should be kept closed.
- Always keep a safe physical distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) while you are at the property.Wash your hands frequently with the soaps/sanitizers provided.
- Put all bio-degradable disposable plates/cups/bottles after use in the garbage bag.
- All guests (except in case of foreign nationals) during check-in should use Aarogya Setu App for a survey.
- Kids should be accompanied by parents to maintain social distancing.
- Please follow all government protocols for travel from within and outside the state.
- not step out of the room unnecessarily.
- Avoid interaction with other guests if possible and do not visit their room.
- Clothes should not be washed inside the room.
- Entry in the kitchen and washing area is prohibited for the guests.
- Guests are advised not to visit areas falling within Containment Zone.
- No travelers are allowed in the resort who have the quarantine seal on the top of their palm.
- Avoid carrying food from outside to be safe from the risk of cross-contamination.
- Do not carry any open luggage as all your luggage will be disinfected on arrival.
- No visitors are allowed in the rooms.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited in all public areas.
What safety measures are followed at the resort?
The following safety measures are followed by the resort:
- Partnered with Bureau Veritas to certify and assure rigorous safety and hygiene protocols.
- Staff equipped with personal protective equipment for the safety of both the staff and guests.
- Thoroughly sanitized rooms as per the local government guidelines.
- Usage of technology for contactless check-in and check-out procedures.
- Conduction of non-invasive thermal screening of all people at entry points of the resort.
- Ease of uploading photo IDs and required documents on the app up to 5 days before stay.
- A contactless dining experience in your room through Gourmet express.
- Availability of payment through digital channels.
- Gym, spa, swimming pool, bar, and Happy Hub will remain closed until further notice.
- Ensuring safety status on the Arogya Setu App of every guest entering the resort.
- Guests are requested to maintain social distancing and do not step out of the room very frequently.
- Prohibited entry in the kitchen and washing area.
- Only travelers with no quarantine seal are allowed entry at the premises.
- Guests are requested to not carry open luggage as all of it will be disinfected on arrival.
- No visitors are allowed inside any rooms.
- All guests should abide by the rules and regulations laid down by the government with or within any state.
- Note that downloading the Club Mahindra App is mandatory for contactless processes
What is the payment mode for the booking?
Payment needs to be made to TravelTriangle to confirm the booking,
What are the Cancellation policies for the Resort?
Cancellation policy for the Resort:
Booking Amount - 50 % of Total Package cost
Full Payment - Rest Payment before D-10
Cancellation/No Show policy:
Within 7 days of Check in/No Show - Full cost of stay Between 7 to 15 days of Check in - 1 Night Charge Before 15 days of Check in - Full refund
Cancellation due to Covid 19 (Positive of traveler) - Full refund(need to show Corona test, should be approved ICMR approved lab)
Cancellation policy for black out dates :
100% retention charges would applicable in case of no show/Cancellation
- In case of cancellation, Rs 1000 will be charged by TravelTriangle as service charges over and above hotel's cancellation charges .
- The room category offered will be the base category room (Superior Room) in the resort.
- Upgradation to the next category will be charged.
- Resort Standard Check in Time : 2 PM and Check out Time 10 AM.
- House rules :
- Rates are valid till 30 Sept 2020
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
2 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Svs's 3 days trip to Karnataka5 months ago
Avijit's 2 days trip to Karnataka6 months ago