Exclusive Deal Of Dew Drop Le Season Beach Resort With BreakfastRated 4.5/5 (based on 28 reviews)Exclusive Deal Of Dew Drop Le Season Beach Resort With Breakfast
Exclusive Deal Of Dew Drop Le Season Beach Resort With Breakfast 3 Days & 2 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Candolim (3D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 30th September 2021
TravelTriangle has served 12301+ travelers for Goa
Dewdrop Le Seasons Beach Resort Candolim, Goa. Traveltriangle welcome you to Dewdrop Le Seasons Beach Resort, Candolim, Goa and have a delightful stay.
Featuring an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, Le Seasons Beach Resort features rooms with flat-screen TVs, located 750 m from Candolim Beach. It offers Wi-Fi access and free parking.
Featuring pool views from the private balcony, spacious rooms are fitted with wooden furnishings and satellite TV. Rooms at Resort Le Seasons are equipped with ironing facilities and a safe. A minibar and tea/coffee making amenities are also provided.
Guests can lounge by the outdoor pool or get a good workout at the fitness centre. Travel arrangements can be made at Le Seasons’ tour desk. The hotel also has a business centre and a 24-hour front desk.
Le Seasons Beach Resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant that offers both vegetarian and non-vegetarian fare. A wide range of Indian, European and Chinese dishes is available. Le Seasons’ bar offers refreshing cocktails and beverages.
- Temperature and SpO2 level checks at all entry and exit points
- Check-in at 02:00 PM and check-out at 10:00 AM
- Availability of fresh rooms post 48 hours of guest’s departure
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
The mesmerising sunset and sun-kissed beaches welcome you to Goa
Complete check-in formalities at the hotel and relax. Enjoy the day is at leisure, which you can delight in with activities of your choice. You can choose to go shopping at flea markets or indulge in the vibrant nightlife as you make the most of your Goa trip. After an amazing day, come back to the hotel for a goodnight’s sleep.
Optional: Leisure activities, shopping, nightlife (charges extra)
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
The second day of your Goa , is on you , you can spend day at leisure at hotel or go to near by North Goa sightseeings
Post breakfast you can go out to see some North Goa sightseeing . You can visit Aguada Fort,Chapora Fort, Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, and Anjuna Beach. Towards the end of the second day of your Goa trip, retire to the hotel and stay for the night.
Tip: Visit Anjuna Flea Market to delight in a true Goan experience
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Leave for home after a fun weekend in Goa
Start the day with a sumptuous breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now headback to Airport for way back to home
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Dewdrop le seasons beach resort
Calangute Candolim Sinquerim Rd, Gauravaddo, Candolim, Goa 403515
- 02 Nights stay at base category room
- 02 Breakfast
- Airport Transfers by Private car
- 01 Full Day North Goa Sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
FAQs for Goa
What are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of Dew Drop Le season beach resort?
Given below are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this resort:
- First Instalment - 50%
- No of instalments - 0
- Last installment has to be done 5 days prior to stay at the hotel
- No cancellation charge will be levied if cancellation is made by travelers 7 days prior to stay at the hotel.
- If cancellation is done due to Covid, then free cancellation till 72 Prior to departure.
- Free Cancellation if cancellation is done due to government imposed rules.
- Refund mode includes Credit Note for TT Deals of similar amount vaild for 1 year.
- The timeline for refunds is one month.
- The deal active timeline (End Date) is till 30th Sept 2020.
- Note that the black out dates are 14, 15th Aug 2020.
- In case of cancellation, Rs 1000 will be charged by TravelTriangle as service charges over and above hotel's cancellation charges.
What are the check-in and check-out timings at Dew Drop Le season beach resort?
The check-in timing at the hotel is 1400 hours and check-out up to 1000 hours.
What are the responsibilities of the users?
Listed below are the responsibilities of the users:
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
Provide the information regarding additional charges by the hotel.
- The booking amount paid by the User is only to stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages, etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve, or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no control over waiving the same.
Provide the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments.
- Booking of a hotel can either be "Prepaid", or "Pay at hotel" as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- In the "Prepaid" model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- At the hotel's or TRAVELTRIANGLE 's sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to TRAVELTRIANGLE at the time of confirmation of a booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by TRAVELTRIANGLE and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In the "Pay at hotel" model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
Provide information form the hotel and the terms of the hotel.
The hotel booking voucher which TRAVELTRIANGLE issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability. In no circumstances can TRAVELTRIANGLE be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel. The liability of TRAVELTRIANGLE in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of TRAVELTRIANGLE (subject to availability at that time), or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User. Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and TRAVELTRIANGLE has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel. Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests. TRAVELTRIANGLE will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of TRAVELTRIANGLE . No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
16 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Rshariharaprabu's 3 days trip to Goa2 years ago
Pallavi's 3 days trip to Goaa year ago
Pavan's 4 days trip to Goaa year ago
Shital's 3 days trip to Goaa year ago
Vishaldubey's 4 days trip to Goaa year ago
Divyen's 4 days trip to Goaa year ago
Arun's 3 days trip to Goa2 months ago
Ritika's 3 days trip to Goaa year ago
Shantanil's 3 days trip to Goaa year ago
Deepak's 4 days trip to Goaa year ago
Rsbhatt's 4 days trip to Goaa year ago
Anurag's 5 days trip to Goa2 years ago
Devanshi's 5 days trip to Goaa year ago
Pk's 3 days trip to Goaa year ago
Masterarindammodak's 3 days trip to Goa2 years ago