Exclusive Deal of Dewdrop Mango Bloom Resort with BreakfastRated 4.1/5 (based on 609 reviews)Exclusive Deal of Dewdrop Mango Bloom Resort with Breakfast
Exclusive Deal of Dewdrop Mango Bloom Resort with Breakfast2 Days & 1 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Jim Corbett (2D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 30th October ( Subject to Availability )
TravelTriangle has served 5740+ travelers for Uttarakhand
Situated on the bank of the Kosi River in the quiet Mohaan Village, and surrounded by lush greenery and hills, Corbett Mango Bloom Resort is an eco-friendly property offering spacious Spanish-style accommodation to nature lovers and holidaymakers.
Ramnagar Railway Station is about 23 km from the resort while Pantnagar Airport is 100 km away. The famous Garjiya Devi Temple (9 km) and Dhangarhi Museum (4 km) are both accessible in less than 15 mins from here.
- Standard early check-in and late check-out policy
- Meal plan inclusive of breakfast
- Last installment has to be done 15 days prior to stay at the hotel
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Check into your wildlife resort as part of your Jim Corbett stay. We would advice to book safari in advance from hotel desk to visit one of india's finest wild life experiance.The evening is at your disposal and you can enjoy it at your leisure, clicking fun photos with your group of friends.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Start your last day with a toothsome breakfast, and then checkout from the hotel to start journey towards your home
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Dewdrop mango bloom resort
Jim Corbett National Park, Ranikhet Rd, Mohaan, Ramnagar, Uttarakhand 244715
- Breakfast In room services
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
FAQs for Uttarakhand
What are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of Dewdrop Mango Bloom Resort?
Given below are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this resort:
- First Installment - First installment needs to be of at least INR 1000
- Last Installment - The last installment has to be done 15 days prior to stay at the hotel
Cancellation Policy & Hotel Policy
- The deal is valid for a minimum of 2 people.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if cancellation is done by the traveler 7 days prior to stay at the hotel.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if cancellation is done due to COVID 7 days prior to stay at the hotel.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if cancellation is done due to government-issued rules 7 days prior to stay at the hotel.
- The hotel has standard early check-in and late check-out policies.
What are the check-in and check-out timings at Dewdrop Mango Bloom Resort?
The check-in timing at the hotel is 14:00 hours and check-out up to 12:00 hours.
What are the responsibilities of the users?
Listed below are the responsibilities of the users:
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
Provide the information regarding additional charges by the hotel.
- The booking amount paid by the User is only to stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages, etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve, or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no control over waiving the same.
Provide the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments.
Listed below is the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments:
- Booking of a hotel can either be "Prepaid" or "Pay at hotel" as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- In the "Prepaid" model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- At the hotel's or TRAVELTRIANGLE 's sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to TRAVELTRIANGLE at the time of confirmation of booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by TRAVELTRIANGLE and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In the "Pay at hotel" model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
Provide information from the hotel and the terms of the hotel.
The information and terms of the hotel are listed as follows:
- The hotel booking voucher which TRAVELTRIANGLE issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability.
- In no circumstances can TRAVELTRIANGLE be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel.
- The liability of TRAVELTRIANGLE in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms, etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of TRAVELTRIANGLE (subject to availability at that time) or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User.
- Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and TRAVELTRIANGLE has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel.
- Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests.
- TRAVELTRIANGLE will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of TRAVELTRIANGLE. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.