Gangtok Tour Package From SiliguriRated 4.2/5 (based on 3577 reviews)Gangtok Tour Package From Siliguri
Gangtok Tour Package From Siliguri4 Days & 3 NightsCustomizable
Hotel included in package:
- Gangtok (4D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 3000+ travelers for Sikkim
The capital city of Sikkim- Gangtok is surrounded with mountains regions and usually it means “Lofty Hill”. The town was not into a major consideration and it was unknown until Enchey Monastery was constructed. Now Gangtok is pristine hill station which is covered with clouds and mountains. The Gangtok package tour from Siliguri is the best tour package for the honeymooners and vacationers to explore the breathtaking destination. The Buddhists prayer sites will definitely draw your attention and you can experience the silence of the roads. Irrespective of mild crowd, you can be able to explore Gangtok by booking Siliguri to Gangtok tour package.
Bestselling Gangtok Tour Packages
|Gorgeous Gangtok Tour Package||2 Nights/3 Days||Sightseeing,Adventure,Himalayas,Nature,Hill station|
|Spiritual Gangtok Sightseeing Tour||3 Nights/4 Days||Gangtok,Adventure,City Tour,Nature,Local sightseeing|
|Splendid Gangtok Tour Package For 2 Nights 3 Days||2 Nights/3 Days||Waterfalls,Adventure,Visit Tsomgo Lake,Nature|
|Gangtok Tour Package For 3 Night 4 Days||3 Nights/4 Days||Adventure Activities,Nature,Monasteries,Adventure|
|Scenic Gangtok Tour Package||3 Nights/4 Days||Waterfalls,Wildlife,Hill Station,Adventure,Nature,shopping|
The famous hill station is situated above the sea level of 5500 feet and it has also become a popular pilgrimage site for the people who are following Buddhism. There are numerous travel destinations in Gangtok such as Tsomgo Lake, Saramsa Garden, Ganesh Tok View point, Tashi View point, Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary etc. The beautiful place bserves you various optional activites such as Cable car ride or rope way to enjoy the picturesque beauty of the entire tourist destinations. You will be amazed to explore these spectacular places by booking your tour Gangtok trip packages from Siliguri. Gangtok is also known for great hospitality and you can find plenty of high end affordable hotels which are simply great for your accommodations.
The breathtaking tourist spots, colourful lifestyles, water sports, adventures, flora and fauna, Buddhist Monasteries, and Himalayas gives an astounding view to the travellers. The scenic and serene surrounding of the snow-capped lush green mountains and valleys can give you the most enchanted holiday experience. The rich cultural heritage of the place can be explored and 4 days tour package is more than enough. Some people visit Gangtok to enjoy adventurous activities, to explore spirituality and others come here to enjoy the view of natural beauty. Gangtok vacation packages from Siliguri offer a wide range of activities for the entertainment of the travelers.
You can contact TravelTriangle to book this amazing Gangtok package tour from Siliguri to make your vacation more enjoyable. The amazing offers and discounts will aid you with more affordable tourist packages. As these are the year round package, you can avail this customizable Gangtok Package at any time.
- Tsomgo Lake: Tsomgo Lake is one of the most picturesque lakes to visit in Gangtok that offers breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. The lake looks even more mesmerizing during the winter season when it's all frozen.It is oval in shape and is surrounded by picturesque mountain ranges.
- Baba Mandir: This temple has immense importance due to the story that is attached with this temple. There was a sentry in the Punjab Regiment whose name was Harbhajan Singh. He used to guard the border and once he got disappeared. Later, he came into the dream of one of his fellow mates and asked him to build a temple in his name at the same place. Hence, the temple was created and it is believed that Harbhajan’s spirit still resides here and tells the soldier in advance about any misfortune.
- Ban Jhakri Waterfalls: This Gangtok trip plan from Siliguri includes an excursion to Ban Jhakri Falls which are spread in an area of about 2 acres. It is a great place for picnics and family outings as the entire area is well-maintained and is covered by beautiful gardens. It is a calm and serene place to spend some pleasurable moments.
- Tashi Viewpoint: From here you will be able to witness the true natural beauty of Gangtok. Tashi View Point is a great place for photography as from here you will be able to capture tranquil views of the landscape, misty valleys and rugged mountains. The misty mountain air flowing across the face at an elevation of 6000 ft is simply mesmerizing.
- Enjoy the beauty of snow-capped mountains
- Seek blessings at Baba mandir
- Explore the spectacular beauty of Tsomgo Lake
- Spend some peaceful time at Enchey Monastery
- Enjoy the misty cascades of Banjakhri Falls
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Welcome to the city of snow-capped mountains
You have to arrive at Siliguri and you will be get greeted by our representatives who will help you to get transferred to Gangtok. Upon your arrival, drive to your pre-booked hotel. Check in to the hotel and the hotel staff will escort you to your room. After a tiresome journey, take as much time to settle down. Spend your entire day at leisure or with some entertaining activities. Later, have your dinner and prepare for a comfortable overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Pay your offerings at Baba Mandir
Have your delicious breakfast and gear up with needy outfits to explore the major sightseeing places of Gangtok. Start your 2nd day of the tour by visiting Tsomgo Lake and enjoy the breathtaking landscape with the fast flowing water cascades. Further, you can visit Baba Mandir to seek blessings. Spend some peaceful time at the temple exploring the natural beauty of the surroundings.
In case of landslides, you can enjoy the alternate sightseeing destinations which can make your tour more amazing. Get back to the hotel after an amazing day for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Spend some wonderful time at Banjakhri Falls
Enjoy your breakfast and set out for a full-day exploration tour to Gangtok. Proceed to Tashi view point to enjoy the alluring beauty of the entire place. Visit Ganesh Tok and offer you prayers. You can enjoy a Flower show and further you can pay a visit to the Cottage industry and Handicraft center.
You can also explore the Institute of Tibetology, Hanuman Temple, Mahatma Gandhi Marg and Dro-dul Chorten. Also, go to Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls. Once you are done with your sightseeing, you can proceed to your hotel and enjoy a peaceful stay at your hotel.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Have a happy departure
Enjoy your last breakfast for the last time at this beautiful hotel and pack all your essentials and necessary luggage for a happy departure. You have to further check out from the hotel and our representatives will drop you to NJP station or Bagdogra airport from where you can further proceed to your ongoing destinations.
Post reaching, you can catch your train or flight to get transferred to your final destination. You Gangtok tour end with lovely memories which are worth remembering.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Summit golden crescent resort and spa
Sinchey Road, Sinchey, Gangtok - Sikkim, India
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotel or similar category hotels
- Daily breakfast and Dinner
- All currently applicable taxes
- Mentioned Hotels are completely subject to availability
- Type of Cab: Normal Cab ( Sumo, Bolero, Wagnor ,Alto , Swift dzire) and Luxury Cab ( Innova and Xylo )
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry
- Telephone calls
- Tips & Gratuity
- Mineral Water, Soft & hard drinks
- Rock climbing
- Joy ride (Toy Train)
- Porterage. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
- Other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
FAQs for Sikkim
What types of outfits should be carried in this tour?
As the temperature always remains high, you can carry jeans, jackets, full sleeve shirts, and high neck boots to explore the entire place.
What is the best time to visit Gangtok?
The best time to visit Gangtok is between October and mid-December. The views are beautiful during this time. During March and May, lush Rhododendron flowers in bloom is a sight to witness. January and February mean snow in the higher altitudes.
Can you mention the nearest airport in Gangtok?
Yes, of course. Bagdogra Airport is the nearest one.
Can you get self-drive cars and bikes in Gangtok?
Yes, you can hire any kind of bikes and cars for as much time you want to explore the exotic locations.
How many days are required to explore Gangtok properly?
2 days would be enough to explore Gangtok properly covering all the major tourist attractions.
What are the must visit places in Gangtok?
Some of the must visit places in Gangtok are:
- Nathu La Pass
- Tsomgo Lake
- Tashi Viewpoint
- Phodong Monastery
- Ban Jhakri Falls
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
Dharamshala Dalhousie Khajjiar Tour Package
- Dharamshala (1D)
- Dalhousie (3D)
Delightful North East Tour Package From Ahmedabad
- Shillong (1D)
- Cherrapunjee (3D)
Sprightly Kathmandu Tour Package From Delhi
- kathmandu (2D)
- Changunarayan (2D)
Domestic Tour Packages
International Tour Packages
Duration wise Packages
Theme based Packages