Exclusive Deal of Seasons Resort Nainital with Breakfast and DinnerRated 4/5 (based on 564 reviews)
Exclusive Deal of Seasons Resort Nainital with Breakfast and Dinner3 Days & 2 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Nainital (3D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 31 October 2020
TravelTriangle has served 4606+ travelers for Uttarakhand
Nainital is a popular honeymoon destination in India, thanks to the beauty of the hills and the lakes that are in the area.
- Check-in at 02:00 PM and check-out at 10:00 AM
- Availability of rooms post 48 hours of last guest departure
- Regular temperature & SPO2 level checks at entry & exit points
- Implementation of all FSSAI norms for additional hygiene
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Get your best shots in the mountainscape of Nainital
Embark on your journey towards Nainital at the comfort of a self-driven ride.Upon arrival the scenic beauty greets and escorts you to a comfortable resort Freshen up and relax.Have your scrumptious breakfast. Now, get ready for a relaxing day of local sightseeing on your own
Explore attractions such as Lover’s Point, Suicide Point, Lake View, and Water Falls. Later, come back to the hotel for a restful night.
Tip: Carry motion-sickness pill if you feel pukish while traveling in hilly areas
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Ranikhet awaits your exploration
After having your fill of a delicious breakfast, drive to Ranikhet to enjoy a bout of local sightseeing Visit the hotspots such as Hairakhan temple, Mankameshwar Temple, KRC Musuem, Golf Ground, Kalika Temple, and local markets. Drive back to Nainital and return to your resort and feast on a sumptuous dinner before you retire for the day.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Once you have your breakfast and check-out of the resort & carry the memories of Nainital with you
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
The Mall CRST Inter College Road, Mall Rd, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
- Hotel Stay
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
FAQs for Uttarakhand
Given below are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this resort:
- First Installment - 50% advance payment at the time of booking
- Last Installment - The last installment has to be done 5 days prior to stay at the resort
Cancellation Policy & Hotel Policy
- No cancellation fee will be charged if cancellation is done by the traveler 10 days prior to stay at the resort.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if cancellation is done due to COVID, 72 hours prior to departure.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if cancellation is done due to government-issued rules.
- TravelTriangle’s cancellation charge is INR 1000
- The refund timeline is for a duration of 1 month.
- In case of refund, credit note for TT deals of a similar amount is valid for 1 year.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability at extra cost.
The check-in timing at the hotel is 1400 hours and check-out up to 1000 hours.
Listed below are the responsibilities of the users:
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
- The booking amount paid by the User is only to stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages, etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve, or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no control over waiving the same.
Listed below is the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments:
- Booking of a hotel can either be "Prepaid" or "Pay at hotel" as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- In the "Prepaid" model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- At the hotel's or TRAVELTRIANGLE 's sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to TRAVELTRIANGLE at the time of confirmation of booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by TRAVELTRIANGLE and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In the "Pay at hotel" model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
The information and terms of the hotel are listed as follows:
- The hotel booking voucher which TRAVELTRIANGLE issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability.
- In no circumstances can TRAVELTRIANGLE be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel.
- The liability of TRAVELTRIANGLE in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms, etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of TRAVELTRIANGLE (subject to availability at that time) or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User.
- Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and TRAVELTRIANGLE has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel.
- Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests.
- TRAVELTRIANGLE will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of TRAVELTRIANGLE. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
Scintillating Ranikhet Tour Package
- Nainital (1D)
- Ranikhet (2D)