Exclusive Deal Of Sereno Resort Sakleshpur With BreakfastRated 5/5 (based on 1 reviews)Exclusive Deal Of Sereno Resort Sakleshpur With Breakfast
Exclusive Deal Of Sereno Resort Sakleshpur With Breakfast3 Days & 2 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Sakleshpur (3D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 30th September
TravelTriangle has served 4344+ travelers for Karnataka
Located in Sakleshpur, which is a hill station, Sereno resort Sakleshpur provides accommodation with private balconies.
- Cleaning and sanitization of all places and surfaces of common contact
- Ensured application of all FSSAI norms for prevention of COVID’19
- Check-in at 14:00 PM and check-out at 12:00 AM
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Commence your self-driving tour to Sakleshpur
Embark on your journey towards Sakleshpur at the comfort of a self-driven ride. Upon arrival at the resort, complete the check-in formalities with a contactless check-in process. Then, relax with a refreshing welcome drink and proceed to your room. The day is free for you to explore at leisure. You can opt to soak in the ambiance of this forest-themed resort or can explore several places that are situated within a short driving distance. Later, return to the resorts for a comfortable overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Explore the many charms of Sakleshpur
Wake up to a scrumptious breakfast and then get going for a self-drive to various attractions such as Sakleshpur Trek with Waterfalls,Manjarabad Fort,Sightseeing at Bisle View Point,Hike to Agni Gudda Hill. You can also indulge in shopping at your own expense. After a fun-filled day, return to the resort and end the day with an overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Time to bid goodbye to this blissful staycation
Savor a delicious breakfast and then proceed for check-out at the reception. Bid goodbye and commence your drive towards home with a heart full of beautiful memories.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Rajendra Simha BG Sundekere Post, Taluk, Sakleshpura - Arehally Rd, Sakleshpur, Karnataka 573127
- Hotel facilities
- Room Service
- Electric Kettle
- Late checkout
- Other meals not mentioned
- Tips & personal expenses
- Other not stated in inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Mineral water/Cold drink
- Extra Meals
- Additional sightseeing
FAQs for Karnataka
What are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of Sereno Resort Sakleshpur?
Given below are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this resort:
- First Instalment - 50%
- No of instalments - 0
- Last installment has to be done 3 days prior to stay at the hotel
- No cancellation charge will be levied if cancellation is made by travelers 5 days prior to stay at the hotel.
- If cancellation is done due to Covid, then free cancellation till 48 Prior to departure.
- Free Cancellation if cancellation is done due to government imposed rules.
- Refund mode includes Credit Note for TT Deals of similar amount vaild for 1 year.
- The timeline for refunds is one month.
- The deal active timeline (End Date) is till 30th Sept 2020.
- Note that the black out dates are 14, 15, 16th Aug 2020.
- In case of cancellation, Rs 1000 will be charged by TravelTriangle as service charges over and above hotel's cancellation charges.
What are the check-in and check-out timings at Sereno Resort Sakleshpur?
The check-in timing at the hotel is 14:00 hours and check-out up to 12:00 hours.
What are the responsibilities of the users?
Listed below are the responsibilities of the users:
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
Provide the information regarding additional charges by the hotel.
The booking amount paid by the User is only for stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no control over waiving the same.
Provide the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments.
- Booking of a hotel needs to be "Prepaid" on the Website of TRAVELTRIANGLE.
- The total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by TRAVELTRIANGLE and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
Provide information form the hotel and the terms of the hotel.
The hotel booking voucher which TRAVELTRIANGLE issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability. In no circumstances can TRAVELTRIANGLE be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel. The liability of TRAVELTRIANGLE in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of TRAVELTRIANGLE (subject to availability at that time), or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User. Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and TRAVELTRIANGLE has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel. Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests. TRAVELTRIANGLE will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of TRAVELTRIANGLE . No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
3 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Mohammed's 3 days trip to Tamil Nadu7 months ago
Pramod's 2 days trip to Karnatakaa year ago
Susmitabalaga's 2 days trip to Karnataka7 months ago