South India Honeymoon Package For 2 Nights 3 DaysRated 4.2/5 (based on 3589 reviews)South India Honeymoon Package For 2 Nights 3 Days
South India Honeymoon Package For 2 Nights 3 Days3 Days & 2 NightsCustomizable
Hotel included in package:
- Munnar (1D)
- Alleppey (2D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 38306+ travelers for Kerala
From the lofty mountain ranges to rich backwaters of Alleppey, from the vast tea plantations of Munnar to magnificent waterfalls, from the Hills to Lakes and everything in between, there’s so much to see and absorb in South India. Grab TravelTriangle’s 3 days honeymoon packages in South India for your romantic honeymoon vacation to enjoy the best of these experiences.
On the first day of your trip, you will proceed from Cochin to Munnar. What could be more pleasing to couples than driving a 4 hours beautiful journey from Cochin to Gorgeous hill stations, Munnar and enjoying the mesmerizing views alongside? That touch of the cold breeze when you pass by the bubbly waterfalls is simply undesirable. You will also get to visit spice plantations, tea plantations, and the very famous Valara and Cheeyappara Falls. You can also explore the local markets and its surroundings of Munnar since the first day is kept for leisure.
On the second day, we will head off to the beautiful and astonishing Alleppey. Here, you will experience something that you had never before- the splendid cruise ride on the backwaters. To add up to your excitement, you will get to enjoy an overnight stay on the house board. Sail through the alluring backwaters and enjoy the cold and breezy night with your loved one beside you with TravelTriangle’s 3 days honeymoon packages in South India.
On the third day, it's time for you to bid a goodbye to wonderful South India. While it's time to leave, you will be taking with you a mind full of lovely, unforgettable, and special memories to cherish for a lifetime. So, book TravelTriangle’s 3 days honeymoon packages in South India without a second thought to spending quality time with your special ones.
- Visit the mesmerizing Valara Waterfalls
- Absorb the beauty of Cheeyappara Falls
- Cruise along the backwaters of Alleppey
- Enjoy a day of fun at a houseboat in Alleppey backwaters
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Drive past the mesmerizing waterfalls and colossal stretches of tea plantations on the way to Munnar
As you arrive in Cochin, our representative will pick you up from the Airport/Railway station and drive to Munnar. It will take you approximately 4 hours to travel from Cochin to Munnar. During the course of a journey, you will cover the soothing waterfalls and you are welcomed by the vast tea plantations. Enjoy the journey without witnessing the lovely Valara and Cheeyappara Falls.
Once you reach Munnar, check-in to your respective hotel and take a rest. The rest of the day is kept for leisure, not to make your trip tiresome. Although you can roam around the local markets and then head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Sail through the mighty backwaters and experience the magnificent overnight stay in the houseboat.
Have your mouthful breakfast and check out of the hotel. Then you will be heading towards Alleppey- the land of canals, beaches, lagoons, and backwaters. On your arrival to Alleppey, check-in to the most famous 'Houseboat' and enjoy the cruise ride while having your appetizing lunch and dinner. Appreciate and enjoy the night inside the boat.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Time to big goodbye with plenty of remarkable memories in your heart.
Grab breakfast, get packed, and check-out from the houseboat. Get transferred to Cochin. Your 3 days honeymoon package in South India concludes here with many unforgettable memories. Our representative will drop you at the Airport/Railway station.
- 02 Nights Accommodation at the Mentioned Hotels or Similar
- 01 Nights at Munnar & 01 Night at Alleppey
- Daily breakfast in the Hotel
- Houseboat Exclusively for you with all Meals which Includes welcome Drink, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Evening Tea with Snacks
- One Honeymoon inclusion (cake/candlelight dinner/flower bed decoration)
- Houseboat Check- In at 12 Noon and cruises till 5.30 PM. The boat will be anchored till 7 A.M. and cruises for Check-Out at 9 A.M. For A/C Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 9 PM to 6 AM only
- Pick-up & Drop from Cochin Airport/Railway Station/Bus Station
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
- expenses of personal nature: Tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entrance fees at all monuments/sightseeing places
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
FAQs for Kerala
What is Munnar famous for?
Munnar is famous for its medicinal herbs and plants, landscapes, lakes, tea plantations, National Park and more.
How far is Alleppey from Munnar?
The distance between Munnar and Alleppey is approximately 168.3 km, which means it will take you around 4 hours 38 minutes to reach Alleppey.
Is it safe to stay in a houseboat?
The houseboat stays in Alleppey in monitored and arranged by our tourism department, and it is absolutely safe to stay in a houseboat.
Is there going to be the availability of wifi in hotels?
Almost every famous hotel in Kerala provides free Wi-Fi.
What is the best time to visit South India?
Winter months (from December to February) are marked as the most favorable time to explore the beauty of South India.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
192 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Muruganandham's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Mill Hill, United Kingdom
Pushpangowda's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Gowthambalabe's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Arulalan's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Preethidev's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Rahul's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Greater Noida, India
Sashek's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
M's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Ashburn, United States
Arun's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vestige's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Karthikme's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Sanketjarial's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Venkatesh's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Sunnyjha's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Obuli's 3 days trip to Kerala3 years ago
Domestic Honeymoon Packages
International Honeymoon Packages
Duration wise Packages
Theme based Packages