- Travel Agent? Join Us
- Download App
Exclusive Deal of Xomotel Royal Mansion Mussoorie with BreakfastRated 4/5 (based on 119 reviews)Exclusive Deal of Xomotel Royal Mansion Mussoorie with Breakfast
Exclusive Deal of Xomotel Royal Mansion Mussoorie with Breakfast 3 Days & 2 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Mussoorie (3D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 31 October 2020
TravelTriangle has served 6881+ travelers for Uttarakhand
Mussoorie is a hill station of colonial heritage and religious significance
it has a fresh ambience of lush green flora and the comforting presence of warmth of the morning sun
- Check-in at 02:00 PM and check-out at 10:00 AM
- Meal plan is inclusive of a wholesome breakfast
- Implementation of all FSSAI norms for additional hygiene
- Every day temperature & SPO2 level checks at entry & exit points
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Make the most of your first day in Mussoorie
Upon arrival, in Mussoorie, you will feel the fresh ambience of lush green flora and the comforting presence of warmth of the morning sun. Mussoorie is a hill station of colonial heritage and religious significance. As you reach here in the morning itself, you can plan the first day of your tour according to your choices. You can visit local streets and restaurants, or you can visit the temples and various waterfalls of Mussoorie. If you are done for the day come to the hotel for overnight stay in the hotel.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
After having an appetizing meal in the morning The first place that you can visit is Kempty Fall. This place is the sole attractor to many because it is a picturesque picnic spot and features boating, pooling, and cafes. There are various other places that you would be visiting. The next place on your list should be Gun Hill, which drives each one into the dream world and some moments of reflectivity can be spent there while looking at the Doon Valley and Himalayan Range. Another place of astonishing beauty is George Hill Everest, where one gets to see heaven on earth amid the majestic mountains and surrounding clouds.The Mall Road is yet another must visit which is included in this Mussoorie trip, this place offers amazing views of Doon Valley and lamp posts and benches are placed at small distances providing convenience to the visitors to sit back and admire the environment. The houses around the place remind of the colonial architecture. One can also indulge in shopping while visiting this place.After the long energetic day, come back to the hotel for overnight stay in the hotel.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Wake up and Savor a delicious breakfast and then proceed for check-out at the reception. Bid goodbye and commence your drive towards home with a heart full of beautiful memories.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Xomotel royal mention
Palpitation Slope, The Mall Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179
- Breakfast In room services
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
FAQs for Uttarakhand
What are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of Xomotel Royal Mansion?
Given below are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this hotel:
- First Installment - 50% advance payment at the time of booking
- Last Installment - The last installment has to be done 5 days prior to stay at the hotel
Cancellation Policy & Hotel Policy
- No cancellation fee will be charged if cancellation is done by the traveler 10 days prior to stay at the hotel.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if cancellation is done due to COVID, 72 hours prior to departure.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if cancellation is done due to government-issued rules.
- TravelTriangle’s cancellation charge is INR 1000
- The refund timeline is for a duration of 1 month.
- In case of refund, credit note for TT deals of a similar amount is valid for 1 year.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability at extra cost.
What are the check-in and check-out timings at Xomotel Royal Mansion?
The check-in timing at the hotel is 1400 hours and check-out up to 1000 hours.
What are the responsibilities of the users?
Listed below are the responsibilities of the users:
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
Provide the information regarding additional charges by the hotel.
- The booking amount paid by the User is only to stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages, etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve, or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no control over waiving the same.
Provide the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments.
Listed below is the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments:
- Booking of a hotel can either be "Prepaid" or "Pay at hotel" as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- In the "Prepaid" model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- At the hotel's or TRAVELTRIANGLE 's sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to TRAVELTRIANGLE at the time of confirmation of booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by TRAVELTRIANGLE and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In the "Pay at hotel" model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
Provide information from the hotel and the terms of the hotel.
The information and terms of the hotel are listed as follows:
- The hotel booking voucher which TRAVELTRIANGLE issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability.
- In no circumstances can TRAVELTRIANGLE be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel.
- The liability of TRAVELTRIANGLE in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms, etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of TRAVELTRIANGLE (subject to availability at that time) or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User.
- Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and TRAVELTRIANGLE has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel.
- Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests.
- TRAVELTRIANGLE will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of TRAVELTRIANGLE. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
10 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Akumar's 3 days trip to Uttarakhand2 years ago
Mdjaved's 2 days trip to Uttarakhand2 years ago
Itsharsh's 3 days trip to Uttarakhand9 months ago
Sagar's 3 days trip to Uttarakhand2 years ago
Sagar Singh Sandhu
Krishna's 3 days trip to Uttarakhand16 days ago
Krishna Pratap Singh
Lalitrawat's 3 days trip to Uttarakhand3 months ago
Jejostu's 2 days trip to Uttarakhand7 months ago
Aniketbharti's 4 days trip to Uttarakhand2 years ago
Rani's 2 days trip to Uttarakhanda year ago
Pahul's 3 days trip to Uttarakhand3 months ago
Exclusive Deal of Regenta Inn On The Ganges with Breakfast
- Rishikesh (3D)
Exclusive Deal of Eco Camp Dhanaulti with All Meals
- Dhanaulti (3D)
Exclusive Deal of Seasons Resort Nainital with Breakfast and Dinner
- Nainital (3D)
Relaxing 2N Suman Grand Resort Package, Jim Corbett
- Jim Corbett (3D)
An Exhilarating Haridwar Mussoorie Tour Package
- Haridwar (1D)
- Mussoorie (2D)
Sensational Ranthambore Sightseeing Tour Package
- Ranthambore (3D)
Exclusive Deal of Sandhya Resort & Spa Manali with Breakfast and Dinner
- Manali (4D)
Delightful Rajasthan Tour Package
- Jaisalmer (3D)
Jubilant Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Package
- Jaipur (3D)