Lavish Staycation In South Palm Resort Maldives With All Inclusive MealsRated 4.1/5 (based on 2300 reviews)Lavish Staycation In South Palm Resort Maldives With All Inclusive Meals
Hop in for a Delightful Vacation in South Palm Resort Maldives 4 Days & 3 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Addu City (4D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 30th Nov 2023 (Booking Validity)
TravelTriangle has served 16636+ travelers for Maldives
Lavish Staycation In South Palm Resort Maldives With All Inclusive Meals
A staycation in the Maldives is every beach lover’s dream come true. The island nation is bestowed with an abundance of natural charm. It is home to a bewitching shoreline, vibrant underwater world, and rich tropical surroundings. Moreover, the Maldives welcomes travelers with the luxury of many seaside resorts. Therefore, TravelTriangle has curated South Palm Resort Maldives packages to offer 4 days of absolute bliss. Also, the itinerary is sugar-coated with ample leisure days for self-exploration and rejuvenation. Moreover, there is no better way to lighten the mood than to enjoy a beautifully curated holiday with your loved ones.
About South Palm Resort Maldives
Situated in Addu Atoll in a private island, South Palm Resort in the Maldives is a 4-star resort designed to experience utmost comfort. The resort is situated at a distance of approximately 14.1 km from Gan International Airport (GAN). Circled with white sandy beaches, this resort is a paradise for beach lovers. The resort offers 6 different types of accommodation styles - Sunrise Villa, Palm Villa, Beach Villa, Family Villa, Water Villa, Over Water Pool Villa, each suited to cater premium living. The resort is also home to Maldives’s first floating spa - Kurumba Spa. Moreover, a staycation specially curated for South Palm Resort Maldives packages is an ideal way to bid your worries goodbye.
Facilities & Amenities At The Resort
Listed below are the facilities and amenities provided at this resort:
- Availability of 24 hours in-villa dining
- Fully furnished air-conditioned villas and a king-sized bed
- Complete wellness with spa treatments in a floating spa
- Spectacular panoramic ocean view (Sunrise Villa)
- A direct pathway to the sea (Sunrise Villa)
- A direct pathway to the sea and lagoon (Beach Villa)
- Banyan Restaurant to savor Asian, International, and Maldivian cuisine
- Moodhu Bar & Kanduolhi Bar to delight in live music and refreshing cocktails
- Beautifully designed veranda for complete relaxation
- LCD TV with satellite channels and video-on-demand facility
- In-room fully equipped mini-bar, tea/coffee maker
- Free Wi-Fi facility throughout the resort
Now that you have an insight into what Maldives tour packages with South Palm Resort have in store for you, wait no more and make your bookings now. A detailed day-wise itinerary is made available below. Book now and get going for a sun-lit vacation by the beachside.
- Travel Period: Limited time offer (on bookings on or before 30th Nov 2023)
- Haven of peace and tranquillity
- Ideal hideaway for couples and honeymooners, or a fun-filled family destination
- Kurumba Spa boasts the first-ever floating spa in Maldives
- Round flight tickets are included only from Delhi (Sri Lankan Airline)
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Set forth for an amazing trip to the Maldives
Your South Palm Resort Maldives stay package commences with arrival at Gan International Airport (GAN). You will be met by our representative at the airport, the person will transfer you to South Palm Resort via a speedboat. Upon arrival, proceed to complete the check-in formalities. After unpacking, relish a scrumptious lunch and plan activities for the rest of the leisure day. During leisure time, you can explore nearby places. Later, return to the resort for dinner and a peaceful overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Relax in the first floating spa of the Maldives
Begin your day with a wholesome breakfast and then plan activities for the rest of the day as it is free for leisure. You can opt to indulge in some self-pampering by indulging yourself in spa treatments (at an additional cost) in the Kurumba spa of the resort. Note that since the day is at leisure, all the activities and sightseeing are at your own expense. As the day ends, get ready to savor a lip-smacking dinner with your loved ones. Post dinner, enjoy a relaxing stay at the resort.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
A fun-filled day by the beachside
Day 3 of South Palm Resort Maldives holiday packages starts with a refreshing breakfast. Since this day is free for leisure, you can opt to partake in any activities of your liking at your own expense. However, it is recommended that you enjoy the charm of water sports activities that can be availed in this resort (at an additional cost). Post lunch, you can also enjoy leisure walks by the beach and witness the beautiful sunset. As the day ends, return to the resort and savor a delicious dinner. End the day with a comfortable overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Last day of Maldives tour packages with South Palm Resort
Wake up to a delectable breakfast, post which, get packing as this the last day of your tour package. Then, proceed to the reception of the resort for check-out. Post check-out, you will be transferred to the airport via a speedboat to board your flight home.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
South palm resort
Ismehela Hera, Addu City, Maldives
- 3 Nights stay in Beach Villa
- Return speed boat transfers from Gan International Airport to Resort
- Meal Plan - Full Board
- Green Tax
- Round trip tickets Delhi-Gan-Delhi (Delhi economy seat in Sri Lankan Airline)
- Travel Insurance
- Any item of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Optional Tours
FAQs for Maldives
What are the booking policies of South Palm Resort Maldives?
You need to pay an advance to ensure a guarantee on your booking. Also, there are no age restrictions on any room category.
What is the travel period for which the package is valid?
The travel period for which the package is valid is from 18 Nov till 23 Dec 2023 & 1st Mar 2024 to 31st Oct 2024.
What activities are available in South Palm Resort Maldives?
Given below are some of the activities that are available in South Palm Resort Maldives:
- South Palm watersports
- South Palm dive excursions
- Boat excursions
- Local sightseeing tour
- Live traditional entertainment
What are the things to keep in mind while visiting the beaches in the Maldives?
Listed below are the things to keep in mind while visiting beaches in the Maldives:
- Always equip yourself with sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hats, etc., to protect your skin from harsh sun rays.
- Never go swimming after consuming a heavy meal or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- It is recommended to never leave your belongings unattended.
- Even though the Maldives is a safe destination to visit, it is always advisable to be vigilant.
What is the check-in and check-out time at South Palm Resort Maldives?
Guests can check-in at 02:00 PM and check-out before 12:00 PM. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
32 Maldives Tour Packages
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Rohanmotewar's 6 days trip to Maldives2 years ago
Maheshewale's 5 days trip to Maldivesa year ago
Krishnan's 5 days trip to Maldives2 years ago
Mesharmasumit's 6 days trip to Maldives2 years ago
Sahl's 5 days trip to Maldivesa year ago
Satya's 5 days trip to Maldivesa year ago
Pruthviraj's 5 days trip to Maldivesa year ago
Sumeeth's 5 days trip to Maldivesa year ago
Rohan's 5 days trip to Maldives2 years ago
Navi Mumbai, India
Priyesh's 5 days trip to Maldives2 years ago
R's 5 days trip to Maldives2 years ago
Vinay's 5 days trip to Maldives2 years ago
Onkar's 5 days trip to Maldives2 years ago
Rupesh's 5 days trip to Maldives2 years ago
Nitin's 5 days trip to Maldives2 years ago