Movies are about bringing dreams to the screen. It’s no wonder that primary pursuit of movie creators is to find locations which are dream-like.
You should capitalize on the hard work done by dream weavers. We decided to make a little cheat sheet for you to decide your next romantic getaway.
Let’s see which places in India look the most beautiful through the lens.
1. Full credit goes to creators of this movie for finding out the unknown grand palace in an obscure town called Mehmoodabaad in UP
2.The grand Palace of Devigarh is a dream one cannot conceive. It’s a hidden gem 80kms from Udaipur. Makers of Eklavya found it. Quite aptly, Mr Bachchan was the royal guard for this dreamy palace
3. Very few movies have captured Kashmir the way this movie did. In essence and in its physical beauty, both
4. Lootera captured the Dalhousie of the 40’s. Ready for the magic of some vintage romance?
5. Only a royal place like Jaipur could have been the stage for the dance of a beauty like Movie “Lamhe”
6. Life of Pi showed Pondicherry as Pi’s home. They really did show this lovable city with French vibes in an inside out manner.
7. Mehrangarh fort has a towering stature which can make anyone feel as small as a tiny speck of sand. Even if it’s BATMAN. Here’s Bruce Wayne from “Dark Knight Rises”
8. Highway captured every single place with breath-taking cinematography. However, Aru Valley in Kashmir is one place no one expected them to go.
9. While Udaipur has always been a fave, all eyes were suddenly on this city because of Yeh Jawani hai Diwani
10. When it comes to some gutsy action, driving on a busy road of Mumbai is certainly one of them Tom Cruise chose Mumbai for Mission Impossible. Why don’t you go to Mumbai for an impossible mission of all-night party?
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.