Hyderabad — the city of Nizams (or so they say) is one city in India that will never please any traveller. Trust me, you should never visit this place! And if you don’t believe me, just have a look at these points and be convinced:
1. First of all, this is how the city looks like in the evening. Have you ever seen anything this unpleasant?
2. Royal treatment, chariot rides- who on earth wants all that?
3. All that travel expense to come see this dull piece of architecture!
4. Talk about food and this is what you get!
5. And wake up in the morning for a cup of Irani chai, Lukhmi and Osmania biscuit? No way!
6. There is no diversity at all in Hyderabad and everyone is very conservative!
7. There’s nothing other than boring ancient buildings in the city!
Well, it’s called Cyberabad!
8. The shopping experience is just sad…
9. And what do they do over the weekends? Do they even have any place to go to?
Hussain Sagar Lake near Hyderabad
10. Surely, there’s nothing at all that would make you want to visit Hyderabad!
Convinced now? No? Well, what can I say, it sure is difficult to sway your ideas into thinking Hyderabad isn’t the most wonderful and unique city in India. After all it’s been ranked 2nd best city to live in the world. We can’t help but love Hyderabad and you will too the moment you set foot in the city.
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.