Step down boys- bidding farewell to bachelorhood with a Bang is no longer just your forte! We girls deserve to be cut a slack from the Rokas, Mehendis and other wedding rituals.
It’s not every day that you’ll be granted a carte blanche to celebrate the last days of your spinster life with your girly gang by your side. Before you foray into the realm of a married life, don’t underestimate the ritualistic significance of a bachelorette bash!
So, whether it’s you getting married or your best friend, either way you get to plan a dream vacation with your BFFs.
With so many cities to paint red, the trouble comes in deciding where exactly to head. Besides, the taste and preference of the bride-to-be comes to play. So, here’s a list of destinations ideal for the Indian chicks to throw fabulous Hen Party.
1. Bangkok- Our Personal Vegas!
Not too hard on your pockets yet 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Strictly, without any references of “Hangover part 2”, let’s say- Bangkok is absolutely safe till the time you want it to be. While it’s needless to exaggerate the electrifying night life of the city, there are more to it that you’d consider.
Girls, take note:
- Bangkok is Asia’s top shopping destination
- Amazing Thai cuisine and scrumptious sea food at almost all restaurants
- Calypso Cabaret- Thailand’s world famous transvestite cabarets
- Original Thai Spa
2. Colombo- A Shopaholic’s Paradise
It’s time to break the myth that Colombo is strictly a family destination. There are a whole lot of activities that can amuse a spinster here. Also, if the bride-to- be is a bit by the shopping bug, there can’t be a better place to be at.
Few cool pointers about Colombo:
- DUTY FREE SHOPPING!
- Happening Nightlife
- Beautiful Beaches with lovely resorts
- Ancient Buddhist temples
3. Unwind in Bhutan (Thimpu and Paro)
If you want a perfect relaxing getaway with your girl pals before your wedding, Bhutan is just the place for you.
Here are few amazing things that you can try out with your friends in Bhutan
- The Bhutan Cultural Journey
- Trekking from Paro to Thimpu
- Explore the ancient monasteries
- Visit the Weekend Market for memorabilia
4. Extreme Adventure in Nepal (Pokhra)
Nepal is amazing in so many levels. Try out some extreme adventurous activities with your gang while you’re here.
- Bunjee Jumping
- Trekking in Pokhra
- Viewing the Himalayas in a helicopter ride
- Visit the Everest Base Camp
- Explore cultural orientation
- Hog on Nepali Delicacies
5. Indian Party Hub- Goa
Goa is ideal for any and every kind of celebration. Laden with the country’s most electrifying night clubs and happening beaches, a bachelorette party cannot be more rocking anywhere else.
Ideas for Hen Party in Goa:
- Drive down to the famous fort Aguada
- Explore the secluded caves in Old Goa
- Buy souvenirs from Flea Markets
- Parasail at Calangute
- Go club hopping at Baga!
- Enjoy Sea food and Goanese cuisine
- Don’t forget to take a hit of their local liquor, Fenny
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
6. Adrenaline Rush at Rishikesh
It is time we give this gorgeous place a little more credit! There is more to Rishikesh than the same old religious significance. The gushing Ganges offers an array of adventure activities to pump up your adrenaline.
Here’s what Rishikesh has to offer:
- Best for white water rafting, camping and other adventure sports.
- Country’s most elaborate spa and wellness centre ‘Ananda-In the Himalayas’ is in the vicinity.
- Visit Ancient Temples
Suggested Read: 50 Places To Visit In India Before You Turn 30
7. Royal Grandeur at Jaisalmer
If you want to prevent yourself from a possible fracture before the wedding, you might want to try something less over-the-top. However, there’s no harm in indulging in the luxuries of a Royal City. Jaisalmer.
Here’s how Jaisalmer is amazing for ladies.
- It has some of the finest luxury resorts like The Serai, Suryagarh, Welcome Heritage or 3 Palms Jaisal Vilas.
- Visit magnificent havelis and palaces offering a glimpse of the golden era.
- Enjoy sand surfing and desert safari
8. Wine Country- Nashik
Nashik is a wine lover’s dream come true! Imagine a wine tasting trip for the bachelorettes amid the natural vineyards of Nasik- exciting, isn’t it? It is just the place where the bride can relax and unwind with her friends away from the wedding planning stress.
Must do’s in Nashik:
- Visit Sula Vineyarsd
- Stay at Tiger Hill Vineyards Resort and Spa
- Visit the York Winery
Suggested Read: 20 Places In India You Can Cover On A Shoe String Budget
9. Unspoiled Beaches of Gokarna
Not many people know that Gokarna is in fact a crazy party destination. Still in the hush-hush mode, the little town is haven of the young western tourists.
Party ideas for girl gangs
- Beach Party at Gokarna Beach
- Enjoy the rustic and laid back environment
10. Française Experience at Pondicherry
So what if you can’t make it to Paris for the bachelorette (keeping that safe for honeymoon)? You always have our very own national alternative, Pondicherry. Soak yourself in the ultimate Française experience here and say-“ Cest la vie”!
Here’s how you can make the best out of Pondy with your girlfriends:
- Enjoy all things French- food, churches, institutions
- Boat ride at Chunnambar
- Indulge in Franco-Tamil cuisine
- Visit Auroville
- Go café hopping
11. Home to brilliant beaches- Andaman
The Andaman Islands are the hotspots for beach lovers and if you and your gals are water babies too, there’s no place better you can go. The beauty and essence of Andaman are increased manifold when you’re with friends here.
- Take a boat journey through Baratang Island
- Spend a few days soaking in the sun at Radhanagar Beach
- Take a jungle safari through Mount Harriet National Park
- Go scuba diving, snorkeling, and speed boat racing with your gals
In the end no matter where or how you plan to celebrate the bachelorette vacay, remember that there’s nothing morose about ushering out one phase of life to welcome another when a fabulous fete is in line with your favourite friends.
So, wait no more, pack your bags and head for the time of your life!
Is one of your BFFs tying the knot soon? Tell us what you’ve planned for her in the comments below.
Further Read: Valentine’s Day Hideaways For Those Royal at heart
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.