If you are a backpacker, Goa should be the last destination on your mind. It’s the party capital with loud music, spoiling clubs and utter cacophony and extravagance everywhere. What’s there to explore beyond the parties, the crazy fests and five star hotels? Nothing, we say!.
Don’t agree? One look at the pictures below and we’re sure you’ll never think of backpacking in Goa!
1. With all these famous 5 star hotels and resorts, Goa is all about luxury and extravagance.
Why will anyone pick lonely beach shacks offering authentic Goan cuisine food at throwaway prices? That’s not a backpackers style at all, right?
2. All you got for camping is sand and beaches.
What’s interesting about a floating tent, or a teepee for that matter?
Suggested Read: 8 Famous Beaches In Goa
Goa Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Visit Goa – the beach capital of India. Explore golden sandy beaches, casinos, and night markets. Book your Goa holiday on TravelTriangle for the best expereince of water sports, sea food, and luxury resorts. Inclusions: Hotels, cab, water activities, & sightseeing.
3. Goa is all about crowded beaches and parties. Nothing different from the other coastal towns. And no me-time either!
Some soul-surfing in the quiet of Pandava caves and the Devil’s canyon – who wants all that man?
4. Loud parties is all that happens in Goa. Nothing new about them, and that’s not your style, anyway!
Suggested Read: Nightlife In Goa: Experience The Other Side
5. All it has in the name of wildlife diversity is Dolphin watching and Crab tours.
Weird caterpillars breaking out from their cocoons and the newborn winged insects flying around at the Butterfly Conservatory would be irritating. That’s just so far from nature and its little wonders.
Planning your holiday in Goa but confused about what to do? These Goa travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
6. Kayaking, rafting and surfing – same old, same old!
The grand tusker splashing water on you as you find a comfortable spot on his back – a backpacker would be the last person to enjoy this.
7. Renting a bike to ride through the entire city would be a horrible idea.
Such a small state! Nothing much to explore around. The distance between North and South Goa is a mere 65 km.
8. And if you have to carry home that exclusive souvenir, you know that the Goan shopping scene is just sad.
After that long day on the trip, why would anybody want to spend some bucks at the boring night markets at Arambol Beach?
9. Who would enjoy live music jams at random cafes?
These strangers who call themselves musicians jam at these random cafes all through the night. What a ruckus!
Ha ha ha ! Gotcha! Goa is undoubtedly the ‘coolest’ place to be, especially for a backpacker! Besides adventurous water sports, spice plantation walks, elephant baths, and cheap food make Goa a paradise for a backpacker.
“Aur bhai, daru yahan se sasti kahan milti hai?” (Where else do you get such cheaper booze?)
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.