Not all paths are rosy!
Our latest collection of walkways and bridges is a testimony to the above statement. All of us have been on dwindling bridges and narrow paths, but these 15 dangerous walkways of the world are a league apart.
From dilapidated rope links to sky-high suspension bridges to glass walkways, these paths are not for the meek. Do you think you have it in you? To step on these paths and go to the other side!
1. Hussaini Hanging Bridge, Northern Pakistan
2. Glass walkway at Tianmen Mountain Park, China
3. Brave Men’s Bridge at Pingjiang County, China
4. Haohan Qiao Bridge, China
5. The Trift Bridge, Swiss Alps
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
6. Stegastein Lookout, Norway
7. AlpspiX Viewing Platform, Germany
8. Glass Cage at Mont Blanc, French Alps
9. Carrick-a-Rede Bridge at Moyle, Northern Ireland
10. Dachstein Stairway to Nothingness, Austria
11. Tower Bridge Walkway, United Kingdom
12. SkyBridge at Sochi, Russia
13. Grand Canyon Skywalk, United States
14. Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver
15. Observation Deck at Willis Tower, Chicago
If that left you with goosebumps, you either have Gephyrophobia – the fear of bridges; or Acrophobia – the fear of heights.
But which of these actually make to your ‘things-to-do-before-I-die’ list?
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.