Fancy and dreams know no bounds, but these mythical hotels are a class apart. Unique in their concepts and locations, they offer an out of the world experience. If you are traveling to their home countries, make sure you spend at least a day and a night here. And while you put your plans in place, let’s take a visual tour of these magnificent hotels, going from Europe to Asia to Africa and then finally to North and South America.
1. Ascher Cliff, Switzerland
2. Attrap Reves Hotel, France
3. Hotel Kakslauttanen, Finland
4. Katikies Hotel, Greece
5. Ice Hotel Jukkasjarvi, Sweden
6. Sala Silver Mine, Sweden
7. Martin’s Patershof Church Hotel, Belgium
8. Mirror Cube Treehouse Hotel, Sweden
9. Kolarbyn Ecolodge, Sweden
10. Burj Al Arab, Dubai
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
11. Conrad Hotel, Maldives
12. Gamirasu Cave Hotel, Turkey
13. Hang Nga Guesthouse, Vietnam
14. Ubud Hanging Gardens, Bali
15. Kingston Treehouse, South Africa
16. Floating Hotel, Zanzibar
17. Giraffe Manor, Kenya
18. Marataba Safari Lodge, South Africa
19. Free Spirit Spheres, Canada
20. Hotel De Glace, Canada
21. Ladera Resort, St. Lucia
22. Plane Hotel, Costa Rica
23. Montaña Mágica Lodge, Chile
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.