Your trip got cancelled because of the calender of your friends? Another one got cancelled because your girl just didn’t feel like it? Yet another one is being postponed because of the office deadline? We all have these stories……
It’s time to book your ticket, find your backpack and just leave. Here’s why it’s critical now to leave on a solo trip:
1.Because You meet more interesting girls, with different perspectives.
I mean this:
Further Explore: 15 Places to visit in India while you are still young
2. Because You are like, Young
Duh…This is a no brainer. Only when you are in your finest shape you can trek , dive and randomly run at your whims.
Driving across Sorrento in Italy was one of the finest solo trip I had
Clubbing is AWESOMER when you are single
4. Because you can spend hours walking in the bookstore in you favorite nerdy section, and not in a girly section of a mall…for once
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
5. Because you will have stories you CANNOT tell anyone ;)
6. Because you will not have to worry about these
Romantic Mushy Hotel
Fancy Dinners..Instead of those long Boring dinners. You can be this guy
NO LAUNDRY. Just…….NO
7. Because you get Ninja Decision making abilities
You might have to take 5 life altering decisions in a day.
8. Because you would welcome surprises. For once you will not have the stress of planning
9. Because you get a reason to buy that camera, or any gadget like a kindle, iPod or a GameBoy
10 Because it makes you find yourself
Spending time figuring out what you really like, and then actually going for that thing: makes you discover yourself.
Travelling solo is a journey within.
So , When are you leaving?
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.