The term “pearly gate” takes on a new meaning when we talk about Hyderabad. And it’s not just because it is unofficially called the City of Pearls, but also because it occupies a special place in my heart as precious as the gem itself.
You ask me, Kay ku?! Kya Miyan, itta bhi nahi maloom? Mai batati aapko, halloo halloo:
1. The Hyderabadi Biryani
And we can relish the smoked Biryani, any time of the day – breakfast, lunch or dinner!
2. Irani Chai And Osmania Biscuit
3. Feel The Nizami Touch
4. Nizami Attire
5. The Royal Architecture
6. Witness The Magnificent Charminar
7. Shopping At Laad Bazaar
Must Read: Top 11 Shopping Destinations in India
8. Capture The Marvelous Golconda Fort
9. See The Monolith Statue Of Buddha
At Lumbini Park.
10. Boat Ride At Hussain Sagar Lake
11. Drive At Necklace Road
12. Visit The Dammaiguda Rocks And Gunrock Hill
Try out some rock adventure at Dammaiguda rocks and Gunrock Hill or even the treacherous Bhairavgad.
13. Savour The Greenery At Gardens Of Hyderabad
Indira Park, Sanjeevaiah Park, Nehru Zoological Park, the Public Garden–Open spaces, rare roses, museums, zoos – literally everything!
14. Take A Cinematic Tour At Ramoji Filmcity
15. Embrace The Melting Pot Of Cultures
Hyderabadi = Nizams+Telegu+Tamilians+Marwaris
16. Follow The Tehzeeb At The City Of Nizams
17. Experience A Unique Dine-In At Dialog In The Park
18. Witness The Modernism In The City
19. It’s Also The Cyberabad
Hyderabad houses India’s largest IT park.
20. First Choice For Microsoft And Google
21. Yet Housing Is In Budget
22. And Roaming Around Too!
23. Or in the air conditioned ones
24. Hyderabadi lassi or Jal Jeera Is To Die For!
25. While The Weather Is Always Pleasant
26. Hyderabad Is The Best City To Live In. Any Doubt?
One can travel the world, but if you have tasted Hyderabad, you’ll carry it forever within you!
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.