Located in the southern region of India, Hyderabad is said to be one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. It is the hub of many IT companies. As the city is evolving in every possible way, precisely in terms of employment, many people are getting settled here. People visit Hyderabad for various reasons, but the city holds a great significance in the books of history also. This attracts a lot of tourists from all over the world. And if you are one of these them and want to plan a vacation then, resorts in Hyderabad can come to your rescue. There are ample resorts that are always ready to treat you like a king. Some of the best options are shared here.
7 Best Resorts in Hyderabad
Though one can get a lot of options to choose from, some will always top the list. Selecting a resort should be done by looking at amenities and additional benefits that are being offered. Based on these, we have shared the best resorts in Hyderabad we came across. For your convenience, we have also listed resorts in Hyderabad with prices. Now, take a look at a few of them.
1. Leonia Holistic Destination
This hotel is selected by travelers due to its unique destination where you can stay and give a break to your senses to relax and calm down. The natural beauty and the warm welcome by the resort authorities will fill you with immense happiness in the first place. Moreover, the sprawling greenery will make you fall in love with the place. It is a very well maintained resort that is equipped with all the modern facilities. It is also regarded as one of the best resorts in Hyderabad for a day outing.
- There are about 70 luxurious suites.
- There are ample conference rooms for meetings and conferences.
- There are wedding halls that can also be used for personnel events.
- Apart from this, it offers ample benefits to guests, like free parking, free wifi, complimentary breakfast, tennis court, fitness center, etc.
Distance from Hyderabad: 24 km
Price: Starting from INR 3, 896 per night
2. Pragati Resorts
Counted among the best eco-friendly resorts, it will bring you very close to nature. If you are tired of the busy city life, then this resort can be a gateway to take you away from the daily chaos and into the lap of nature. This resort is sprawled in 85 acres of land. It has a huge collection of beautiful flora. If you want, you can walk along the green fields to revive your senses. The whole ambiance of the resort is quite beautiful and provides an escape to the reality of nature. If you have kids, then it can be the best place for them where they enjoy. If you are on a lookout of family resorts in Hyderabad, then this place is for you.
- The resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant that provides a wide variety of delicious cuisine.
- There are amphitheaters where you can organize various types of stage shows.
- The resort grows different herbal plants and you can even learn about them.
- It provides a wide range of facilities to its guests like free parking, complimentary breakfast, babysitting arrangements, pool, children’s activity rooms, etc.
Distance from Hyderabad: 35 minutes
Price: Starting from INR 3,430 per night
3. Summer Green Resort
If you are more of an adventure enthusiast and always look to get indulged in some sort of activity, then this place is nothing short of heaven for you. Many activities like swimming, water sports activities or rain dance are offered by this resort. It is a beautiful resort with a touch of luxury. People can also book this resort for conducting events like weddings or any other type of personal functions. The resort is fully wrapped with greenery which will revive your senses inside out. This place can be the ideal one for the little ones as well. This place will take your kids closer to nature and its positive vibes which are hard to find in any megacity these days.
- The rooms of the resort are spacious and have a touch of luxury.
- There are separate rooms for conferences and meetings.
- There are many halls for different purposes and functions.
- Many outdoor activities are conducted here and one can indulge in water sports as well.
- The resort also hosts many festivals on its own on special days and brings in different local cuisine from across the country.
Distance from Hyderabad: 21 km
Price: Starting from INR 3,350 per night
4. Celebrity Resort
A perfect getaway to rejuvenate your senses and soul. The resort is famous for providing its guests a feeling of staying at their home. Everything about the resort, right from the location, the warm hospitality to the authorities, is on point and of top-notch. It also has a restaurant that serves food taken from the different parts of the country. The rooms have all the basic amenities that are required. The whole resort is wrapped in the greenery and your eyes will have a serene view to enjoy all the time. No wonder that this is counted amongst one of the top resorts in Hyderabad.
- There is 24-hour room service available for the guests.
- The food of this resort has a matchless taste
- The property of the resort is quite big and it will take a lot to explore it which is an added benefit since you will have a lot of things to do.
- It provides 24 hours Wi-Fi service
Distance from Hyderabad: 10 km
Price: Starting from INR 5,500 per night
5. The Golkonda Resorts & Spa
It is one of the most famous resorts in Hyderabad and one can find the resort crowded most of the time. Located a few minutes from the city, this resort will give you a perfect ambiance if you want to spend your time amongst the greenery. The hospitality is warm and the royal treatment will make you stay for a longer period here. The resort also has an in-house restaurant that serves lip-smacking dishes and you certainly will go crazy over the food.
- All the rooms are equipped with modern facilities and amenities.
- The rooms are designed in a special way to give the guests a feeling of staying at home
- You can also enjoy some additional benefits like free parking, free WiFi, complimentary breakfasts, yoga centers, spa places, swimming, etc.
Distance from Hyderabad: 11 km
Price: Starting from 9, 405 per night
6. Lahari Resort
It is said to be one of the most exciting vacation spots. Located along with the ethereal beauty of nature, this place is a favorite one for many. The whole 35 acres of land is wrapped with beautiful trees and fountains. The more you will explore this resort, the more you will feel like extending your stay. You can also enjoy various types of indoor and outdoor activities that are provided by this resort. The hospitality of the staff is very nice and warm. It can be a perfect place where you can spend a good time with your family members and friends.
- The rooms of the resort are not only spacious but have all the basic amenities.
- The 24-hour room service is another service
- You can also indulge in various types of adventurous activities within the resort.
- The resort also provides some other benefits to its guests like free WiFi service, complimentary breakfast, laundry service, swimming pool, babysitting arrangements, etc.
Distance from Hyderabad: 15 km
Price: Starting from 6,700 per night
7. Button Eyes Resort
If you want to take a break from the busy schedule of your life, then it is better to choose this place for experiencing something different and not cliched. This resort can be the perfect place where you can rejuvenate both your mind and soul. The landscape of this resort is so beautiful that words may fail to describe it. The refreshing atmosphere and the warm hospitality of the resort members will leave you in awe. Also, if you are on a budget ad looking for some cheap resorts in Hyderabad, then this is the place you would want to be.
- Ideal for spending time with family or friends.
- All the rooms of the resort are beautiful, cozy, and full of modern amenities.
- There are both luxurious AC and non-AC rooms. You can choose it as per your wish.
- There are coffee shops, bar, and lounges where you can sit and enjoy the view
Distance from Hyderabad: 22 km
Price: Starting from INR 3,500 per night
Hyderabad is a flourishing city that has all the modern facilities that are required for easy living. But, many times people feel lost by doing the same thing over and over. A break from the typical lifestyle is a necessary need. For this, resorts in Hyderabad are an ideal choice when you have a day or two to get your senses a chance to relax. There are different types of resorts available so that you can plan a vacation as per your needs. Without wasting any more time, plan your excursion to Hyderabad with TravelTriangle and have the ultimate experience.
Frequently Asked Questions About Resorts In Hyderabad
A. Hyderabad is well connected with roadways, railways, and airways. You can get regular flights that connect Hyderabad with all the major cities of India.
A. Although Hyderabad has a high and humid temperature, it is always advised to visit this city during the monsoons or the winter months. Summers can be a tiring one for the tourists.
A. Perhaps, we all know that this city is famous for its special Biryanis. However, you can try out some other famous dishes like Hyderabadi chicken and phirni.
A. Many renowned resorts are available throughout the year, but you should check the one that is suitable for you. From expensive and lavish ones to budget and eco-friendly, there is no dearth of resorts in Hyderabad.
A. Yes, it is very important to make prior bookings of the resorts before you make a plan. Most of the resorts are filled with guests throughout the year.
A. Well, it mostly depends on person to person. You can choose the residing place as per your budget.
A. Most of the people of this state are very familiar with Telugu and Tamil. But English is well accepted. Some people are comfortable speaking Hindi as well.
A. There are frequent buses that will take you almost to all parts of the city. Other options include Ola, Uber, and shared cabs.
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.
People Also Read