Bangalore is known as one of the IT hubs in the country and every year, a lot of people visit the city to work, but except for this reason, there are a lot of other reasons that make Bangalore a great city. Being surrounded by the hill stations, and many weekend getaways, this place also caters to the needs of travellers and backpackers. There are a lot of resorts one can find in and around the city to spend an ideal vacation when they have one or 2 days in hand. These resorts are one of the reasons that people can escape to the lap of nature anytime. So, the next time you are planning for a short trip, this list of best resorts near Bangalore will come handy.
Top 8 Resorts Near Bangalore
These resorts near Bangalore blankets everything that one expects from their getaway. Take a look at this list of top resorts that you can book for a getaway!
1. Golden Palms Resort
If you are planning a luxurious weekend trip and don’t have the idea of making it happen, then you just need to book rooms in this amazing resort around Bangalore. There is a Spa, an in-house restaurant to treat you with the delicious South Indian and other Indian cuisines. The rooms are equipped with all the modern facilities like wifi, 24 hours help desk, and others. One of the best features of this place is that it has the country’s largest swimming pools. Along with that, you will get everything that is needed to make your 2-3 days holiday perfect.
- It has tennis and squash courts.
- People on office trips can book the big conference halls that this resort has.
- The resort also has an art fitness center, which is open for all the customers.
- Equipped with modern facilities like wifi, flat TV screen, minibars, coffee makers, and others.
- Free valet parking and more.
Distance from Bangalore: 729. 9 km
Price: Starting from 1,500 rupees
South Weekend Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
2. Urban Valley Resort
If you need to choose one of the best resorts near Bangalore for spending some quality time with your friends or family, this place should be your pick. Located just 45 minutes from the main city of Bangalore, this resort is famous for offering and conducting a large number of water sports activities including kayaking and other adventure sports such as zip lining to name a few. Featuring a lake, this resort often opts for corporate meetings and other events. If you are on a short vacation, this resort near Bangalore for weekend will be an ideal option. Other facilities provided by the resort are also of the world-class.
- It has a special gaming area, where you can play a lot of indoor games.
- Not just indoors, but it gives its customers the chance to indulge in outdoor activities such as wall climbing, squash, basketball, and others.
- The surrounding of the resort is very beautiful. One can go on a walk in their leisure and can get the peace that normally people look for before coming here.
- The resort provides all sorts of basic and modern amenities.
Distance from Bangalore: 21.3 km
Price: starts from 1,000 rupees
3. The Windflower Prakruthi Resort
One of the amazing resorts near Bangalore, the Windflower Prakruthi Resort is known for its big settlement. It is spread in more than 7 acres of land and is known across the country. The large area is not just the thing that adds to its popularity, but the beautiful surroundings is also one of the reasons behind it. One can consider this resort for having a good and posh kind for a weekend getaway. The in-house spa is one of the main highlights of this place along with many adventure activities that are offered here.
- It has a cycling zone, team building activities, zorbing, outdoor sports, halls, and banquets.
- One can even book a guest room, a studio, a villa or even a whole bungalow to spend their time in this resort.
- The resort has an award-winning spa that offers world-class services.
Toiletries come with Ayurvedic products
- The resort offers in-room dining facility
Distance from Bangalore: 31.6 Km
Price: starts from 1,600 rupees
4. Holiday Village Resort
The name of this resort matches simplifies the meaning of an ideal holiday. The entire resort is designed keeping a village and its serene ambiance in mind. The facilities won’t give you the village vibes, and every time of modern and basic facilities are available here. The surroundings and the backdrop of the resort provide a peaceful sight to the eyes, mind, and soul. If you have been longing to spend some quality time completed drenched in nature, this place is all you need. The resort along with fine dining features a wide species of flora.
- It offers a wide range of activities such as paintball, beach volleyball, rain dance, etc.
- You get to have amazing food and drinks too in this resort.
- One can also hire avail the cab service provided by the resort to explore the adjacent areas.
- Basic amenities like 24 hours room services, air conditioning, free Wifi, and toiletries are available in each of the rooms.
Distance from Bangalore: 15 km
Price: starts from 3600
Suggested Read: Street Food In Bangalore: 20 Delicacies You Can’t Miss
5. RD’s Nature Retreat Resort
Resorts near Bangalore are a nice alternative to escape the city crowds and pollution and to treat yourself with some peace and serenity. If you are someone who wants a weekend like this, then RD’s nature retreat should be your destination this weekend. As the name of this resort suggests, it has all-natural surroundings and is a perfect place for nature lovers. Along with the amazing rooms, this resort gives you the liberty to spend your night in tents under the stars. This resort is indeed one of the best resorts near Bangalore for family.
- Some of the best activities offered here are rain dance, pool party, rappelling, trekking, and rock climbing.
- The resort also offers you a buffet that comes under your budget and has some delicious food in it.
- All the rooms come with all sorts of basic amenities and modern facilities.
- One of the best features of this place is that it’s pet-friendly.
Distance from Bangalore: 33 km
Price: Starts from 3200
Suggested Read: 20 Monsoon Getaways Near Bangalore For A Scenic Escape
6. Wonderla Resort
If you are bored of your daily routine and want to have a chill weekend, Wonderla resort could be a good place for you. The biggest attraction of this resort is that it has an amusement park in it, which is also called Wonderla. This gives you a chance to get indulged in water park activities. The resort has all the luxurious facilities and it will make your vacation worth remembering. Not just this, this resort is also known as the best wedding destination of Bengaluru.
- The resort has heated pools, fine dining restaurants, and bars that serve the best food and drinks.
- It has a sky wheel on the 13th floor which could be used as a spot for functions like engagement and wedding.
- Every room in the resort comes with a king-size bed
- The rooms feature a separate living area so that one can have enough space for urgent office work
Distance from Bangalore: 29 km
Price: Starts from 5000
7. Country Club Resort
Almost all the resorts near Bangalore that we have mentioned on the list are known for their surroundings and the beautiful exteriors. However, the resort that we are talking about here is known for the amazing rooms that it has. It is situated near the Sarjapur main road and has all the world-class facilities on it. It is not just known for normal holidays and vacations, but the banquet halls that it has are ideal to book for parties and other events. If you want to organize office meetings and dinner, then also you can consider this place. There is a swimming pool, an in-house restaurant, and parking facilities available.
- It has amazing gym and spa services for every customer and visitor.
- You can get some amazing and tasty satvik food over here.
- It features a pool
- It offers many recreational activities for family and kids
Distance from Bangalore: 15 km
Price: Rs. 2750
8. Shreyas Yoga Retreat Resort
As the name of this resort suggests, this place offers a great yoga retreat. The yoga therapy is the main attraction of this resort. Some of the amazing services that this place offers you are ayurvedic rejuvenation package, detox plan, weight management retreat, and many other things. All of these things are done for your proper mental and physical goods. Other than this, the resort offers facilities like a spa, swimming pool, fitness center, and others. In all, if you are a health-oriented person, this place is a heaven for you.
- Some of the amazing features that this place has included the hot sauna, infinity pool, Jacuzzi and ayurvedic spa lounge.
- It has a restaurant that offers healthy yet delicious food.
- 24-hour room service is also available
- You can also avail laundry services The resort offers complimentary breakfast
Distance from Bangalore: 34 km.
Price: Starting from Rs. 30,500
Bangalore is a city that never disappoints people. If you are fed up with your 9 to 5 job and want to shed off your stress, planning a weekend getaway at one of the best resorts around Bangalore is the best idea. Different resorts provide different services and activities. So, make a list of your priorities and then go through the reviews. It will help you in selecting the suitable one out of all. The resorts near Bangalore with all sorts of modern amenities to make your stay worthy. So plan your getaway to or from Bangalore and indulge in some of the finest recreational experiences.
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Please Note: Any information published by TravelTriangle in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for any kind of medical advice, and one must not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their own choice.
Frequently Asked Questions About Resorts Near Bangalore
Do resorts in Bangalore offer trekking and other such activities?
Not all but some of the resorts that are located on the outskirts of the city gives you this facility. However, you can always check about it on the website of these resorts.
What kind of activities are offered by the resorts in Bangalore?
Some of the resorts are just known for the enormous activities that they provide to their customers. These activities may include cycling, team building activities, zorbing, outdoor sports, wall climbing, and many more. You can also enjoy the spa and ayurvedic massage services too in these resorts.
Are resorts in Bangalore expensive?
Some of the resorts are expensive, but you can always choose the one that comes under your budget. The resorts start from mere 1,000 per night and these resorts too are good.
What are the best outdoor activities to do in Bangalore?
There are a lot of places that you can visit like Nandi hills, wildlife safari at Bannerghatta Biological Park and many other places. Along with that, you can go for trekking or a wine tour in the city.
What is the average price of resorts in Bangalore?
The price of resorts in Bangalore varies from resort to resort. However, the normal pricing starts from 1,000 rupees and goes up to 10,000 rupees and even 40,000.
Are there any special offers provided by resorts in Bangalore?
Yes, there are a lot of offers provided by various resorts in Bangalore. Sometimes, the resorts itself provide these offers on their official website. However, you can check the various trip organizing websites for an ongoing offer throughout the year.
Is planning an office event a good idea at resorts in Bangalore?
There are a lot of resorts in Bangalore that have banquet, seminar and conference halls. You can book these halls according to the type of event in your office. The service of the resorts could be checked by reading the reviews on the website.
How to book rooms in various resorts in Bangalore?
The booking procedure for the rooms at various resorts in Bangalore is very easy. If you live nearby, you can go directly to the resort office and can do your bookings. If not, then you can go to their website and will get the option of making the booking.
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
People Also Read: