Cover Image Credit: Booking.com
The world knows it for its famous national park and also for its natural beauty. The resorts here give you a chance to experience the best of this place and be in touch with nature in its raw form. Yes, we are talking about Kaziranga. If you live in any of the resorts near Kaziranga, you are living in the jungle itself. Thus, the jungle safari, elephant rides, and other such things are just at a walking distance. The best part about this place is that it has resorts, according to your budget and requirements. From luxury to budget rooms, Kaziranga resorts have all that you need. Here is a list of a few of them.
Top 5 Resorts Near Kaziranga
Wondering about the top resorts near Kaziranga? Well, we have a few suggestions! Check out the list below and decide which one suits your needs best and take your pick!
1. Kaziranga Resort
This is one of the well known resorts near Kaziranga. It is known for its great hospitality and comfortable rooms. Kaziranga Resort allows you to live on the land of rhinos. To make your stay more interesting, the resort has a lot of activities that you can participate in. Here is the list of its exclusive features to know about them in detail.
- The other services of this include things like folk dance, elephant safaris, and horse ride.
- Kaziranga is known for its wildlife century, so at this resort, you can even enjoy the wildlife jeep safari.
- In food, Assamese cuisines are the specialty of this place
You can enjoy different types of accommodations here. For example, Assam Type Cottages, Cluster Cottages, Honeymoon Cottages, and Kabri cottages.
- Apart from that, every room has facilities like an air conditioner, Wi-Fi connectivity, hot water, kettle, in-house laundry, television, and 24-hour room service.
Distance from Kaziranga: 24.8 km
Price: Starts from 4,427 INR per night
2. Wild Mahseer
Wild Mahseer is one of the most popular resorts near Kaziranga. It is located on the bank of river Brahmaputra near the Addabarie Tea Estate. This entire location adds so much beauty to this place. It was a part of British property back then. Therefore, you can see a hint of Victorian touch in the interiors of this place and that makes it more beautiful. Just staying at this beautiful resort will give you the chance to experience the beautiful wildlife and the natural beauty of Assam.
- Some of the premium facilities of the resort include jeep safari and elephant rides.
- Other than that, you can enjoy treks in the forest and some other guided tours too.
- The resort has also got a huge swimming pool, gymnasium and a garden for tourists to enjoy amidst nature.
- Along with these amazing facilities, the resort has got all the basic amenities like WiFi, AC, hot water, Television and room services for its customers.
Distance from Kaziranga: 76.4 km
Price: Starts from INR 7,476 to INR 11,322
3. Resort Borgos
The luxurious home is everyone’s dream, but not all of us could have it. However, we can have the same feeling at resorts like Resort Borgos. Yes, the setting that has been done by the resort owners will make you feel at home. Not just that, but if you crave for mist covered mornings, tea gardens, and luxury bungalows, then you are going to love it. These are the specialties of this resort. It is located in the center of Bijulee Tea Garden. It is situated just near the biggest hot water spring in Assam, which is called “Garam Pani”. It lies very close to the Bijuli Reserve Forest. Thus, it offers a scenic view of the exotic flora and fauna to the people staying here.
- It has got all the basic facilities like hot water, WiFi connection, TV, etc. in every room.
- The resort has a gymnasium and swimming pool too in its premises.
- You can also enjoy local and continental food in the in house restaurant that this resort has.
Distance from Kaziranga: 32 km
Price: Starts from INR 4,935 per night
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
4. Agoratoli Resort
People say that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but there are few universal beauties that everyone loves. One such thing is one of the resorts near Kaziranga named the Agoratoli Resort. This is located amid the jungle. So, if you have ever dreamt of staying in a complete eco-friendly environment, you should book rooms for your stay at this place. You will be glad to know that it is situated in the Kaziranga National Park and is just 300 meters away from the safari track. If we talk about the people who have already stayed at this place, then they have seen rhinos roaming here and there just outside the room.
- You can go for a quick walk to the tea garden that is located just near the resort.
- Some exclusive facilities include jeep safaris and bullock cart rides towards the jungle.
- They also arrange campfire and outdoor games for you.
- All the rooms are made up of eco-friendly things like bamboo cane, and wood to give it a traditional forest look to the entire resort.
Distance from Kaziranga: 43.9 km
Price: Starts from INR 3044 per night
Suggested Read: Beautiful Hill Stations In Assam To Rejuvenate Your Senses
5. United 21 Grassland Resort
One of the nature resorts near Kaziranga, for those eco-friendly environments, this resort is known for its unique and divine location. Just looking at the setting of the nature of its surroundings, you feel calm inside your heart. It is situated in the Hathikuli region of Assam, which itself is known for its amazing natural setting. Now, if we talk particularly about the resort, then it provides great privacy to the guests that are there. All the rooms over there are decorated using eco-friendly products, just to give the resort a forest-like shape. Here are some of its exclusive features.
- The resort has a huge playground where kids can play on their own.
- It has got all the basic amenities provided in every room. They include telephone, television, luggage storage, nice sitting area, water kettle, tea/coffee, and in-house laundry,
- If you want to do a currency exchange or any travel arrangements, you can go to the help desk of the resort.
- You can opt for jungle safari or trek, as the resort provides its guides for it. They have a gymnasium and swimming pool too, where guests could spend their own quality time.
Distance from Kaziranga: 11 km
Price: Starts from INR 3,627 to INR 4000 per night
So, these are some of the best resorts near Kaziranga you could stay in while your trip to Kaziranga. These resorts are located in the best places in Kaziranga. The surroundings around these resorts are mesmerising. If you love nature and want your next vacation to be full of calmness and peace, then plan your next escapade to Assam and reside at any of these resorts of your choice.
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Resorts Near Kaziranga
A. If you are staying at any of the resorts in Kaziranga, then you can experience a lot of things. Some of them are trekking, jungle safaris, elephant rides, etc.
A. No, Kaziranga resorts are not very expensive. If you compare the prices of resorts over here with other places, then you will get to know the difference.
A. Bringing your family to Kaziranga is a brilliant idea. Apart from Kaziranga National Park, nature’s beauty in this place becomes more enjoyable when you are with your loved ones.
A. You can book the Kaziranga resorts for any purpose you want. However, there aren’t specific halls for office conferences in these resorts.
A. Resorts are undoubtedly the product of hard work and dedication. It takes a lot to make every resort, but one thing that you could not find everywhere in the natural setting. This is something that Kaziranga resorts have and resorts at other places lack.
A. Kaziranga is not a very big town and the best thing to explore there is the Kaziranga National Park. If we talk about this park, then 2 days are more than enough for exploring it.
A. Yes, one could book rooms on behalf of someone else at the resorts near Kaziranga. The only thing you need to do is to show your identity proof at the time of booking and again at the time of check-in.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
People Also Read: