Autumn in Jammu and Kashmir is pretty short, especially in the winter capital – Jammu. After a scorching July, August brings the humid and restless monsoon and September holds the cranky temperament of the absence of them. It’s only October that bids goodbye to the summer like an old friend and starts embracing the winter like falling in love for the first time.
Lose yourself in the spellbinding autumn hues as they envelope the Heaven-on-earth.
1. The Many Shades of Autumn in Srinagar
2. The Beautiful River Dras In Kargil, Kashmir
3. The Lesser Known Aharbal Waterfall At Kulgam
4. Family Outing At Shalimar Gardens
5. The Paradise Route To Forest Training School In Bandipore
6. The Splendid Autumn View Of Patnitop
7. The Misty Autumn Morning In Kashmir
8. The Autumn Night View At Dhani Waterfall
9. The Chinar Tree Leaves Along Dal Lake
10. The Many Splendid Views Of The Rivers In Autumn In Kashmir
11. Some Candid Images Of Autumn In Jammu And Kashmir
Further Read: 15 Places to Visit in Kashmir on your honeymoon
Frequently Asked Questions About Autumn In Jammu and Kashmir
A. Yes, September is a good time to visit Jammu and Kashmir. September is the time for autumn in Jammu and Kashmir. There is less crowd and flowers are blooming.
A. There are four seasons in Jammu and Kashmir, namely, Summer, Winter, Spring and Autumn.
A. The best time to visit Jammu and Kashmir is from September to March. During this time, the weather is pleasant and you can explore the destination without any hassle.
A. No, you won’t find snow in Jammu and Kashmir in September.
A. Yes, it is very safe to visit Kashmir. You would not come across any issue at the tourist attractions.
A. Srinagar is the most beautiful place in Kashmir.
A. You can wear both modern as well as traditional clothes in Kashmir.
A. Kashmir is known for Pashmina and Kehwa (tea), Walnut wood items.
People Also Read: