Ever thought of a wildcard in your hand offering a blissful experience? Well, Bali is one of those wildcards that you can use anytime according to your leisure. The saucy island with loads of pepper and salt is still called ‘Island Of Gods’.
Think about all members of your family coming home with a big ruined smile. Yeah!! Decay your ashes even in this hip city of secluded beaches, funky pubs and pooja-paath.
1. Where else will you get access to the world’s best spa & massage, and that too at half the price compared to Thailand?
Charges For Massage: INR 300 for body massage
Best Massage Houses: Aeni Spa, Carla Spa
2. Bang Bang with the adrenaline-fuelled flying boards. How can you compare it with other countries? Omg! Such a sin
Best Beaches For Watersports: Tenjun Benoa Beach, Nusa Dua and Denpasar
3. Or just go rafting in the wild rapids! Sit, fall and stand again for this deed. Caution–amazingly low prices will shock you!
Best Places For Sports: Bali Tree Top Adventure Park, Melangit, Ayung and Telaja Waja
4. Dip into the clear waters to experience the world below the blue. If only, there were mermaids too… ;)
It doesn’t matter if you’re a rookie or a pro diver, the underwater maze housing a mind-blowing array of fish and corals will leave you wanting more. And just look at those amazing prices!
Prices For Snorkeling: INR 500-1000 depending on the place
Best Beaches For Snorkeling: Nusa Dua, Menjangan Island and Nusa Lembongan
5. Snuggle in the arms of your beloved on a ‘secluded beach’. I repeat– ‘a secluded beach’ with your bae!
Best Beachfront Hotel: Villanovo, Aphrodisiac Picnic in Bed
6. Paddle through the green paddy fields and Monkey forest, especially during rains, in just 50 paise. Yes, you read it right!
Oh! Yes this happens only in Bali.
Charges For Hiring A Cycle: INR 0.50 paise
Planning your holiday in Bali but confused about what to do? These Bali travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
7. Bet you can’t find another place where seafood tastes so divine at para pa pa para prices!
Taste the exquisite seafood from Balinese cuisine after all these adventure and romance. But, beware, your taste buds will be longing for more!
Cost For 2: INR 580
Best Restaurants: Arwana Restaurant, Bawang Merah Beachfront Restaurant and Grand Sanur Seafood Restaurant
8. Hand-made goods that are made of rattan and grasses, and windy t-shirts will make you a cranky kid again. Stop! Your hands, they are going to go out of track.
So what if they are cheap you obviously can’t buy them all!
Best Things To Buy: Lightweight shirts, woven baskets, handicrafts and carved products
Best Shopping Markets: Ubud Art Market, Mall Bali Galeria and Bali Collection
9. Balinese craftsmen are waiting to satisfy your itch for artwork. Learn the best from the world renowned artisans. Nope, this happens nowhere else!
Learn To Carve Fruits: INR 1,300; learn to make masks at INR 1,800
10. Early to bed, early to rise… will lead you to the serene view of sunrise that is actually wise. Believe us, the first ray of light will stump you!
Entry Fee For Kintamani Area: INR 48; It is equal to zero
To all the people out there, book tickets & ruin yourselves for once and for all!
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Please Note: Any information published by TravelTriangle in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for any kind of medical advice, and one must not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their own choice.
Frequently Asked Questions About Why Bali Will Ruin Indians
Is Bali safe to travel solo?
Yes, Bali is a safe island and it is absolutely okay for travelers to go around solo even for female travelers. Just normal caution is adviced as any traveler would take in any other part of the world.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best months are during the month are April, May, June and September when the annual rush of tourists is either about to start or is ending.
Is Food expensive in Bali?
No, food is not expensive in Bali. There are a lot of options for diners to opt from and each one of them will have substantial rates.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali. However, September is the most expensive month to travel to Bali.
How many days are okay for Bali?
Anywhere between 7 to 8 days are perfect to spend in Bali and see all that it has to offer.
What are some of the adventure activities to do in Bali?
People can indulge in a lot many water sports activities like snorkeling, parasailing, diving, Jetski, surfing, banana boat, fly fishing and many more.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.