More often than not, camping has been a secondary concern while sketching an adventure. Trekking, jumping or mountain climbing – camping has always been the backdrop of the adventure kingpins, be it for taking that much needed break or to enjoy that night full of stars.
We tried to explore camping as a rightful adventure in itself and look what we found – some of the most extreme camping ideas to give your adventure an extra edge. From air to water, here is what you can do for that edge to camping:
1. In the caves, where the darkness prevails
2. In the open, under the stars, with the mountains in the background
3. On a frozen lake, with water gushing below
Suggested Read: Skylodging In Peru: Camping While Hanging Off A 1,200 Feet Cliff
4. Under the sea, with a chair
5. With the group, between the peaks
6. Mountain suspension, in the middle of nowhere
7. And looking over the river stream, may be
8. On the top of your car, with some cosmic and celestial flavor
9. Or, in the snow, on the snow, for the snow
10. And finally, not so extreme camping – go serene!
Got some rush? Let us know if you have plans to crack a few.
Long Weekend Trips Starting @ Rs 3499/-
Take a trip to spend the upcoming long weekend with your buddies.
✓ Stay at 4 star rating hotels with local sightseeing, meals and transfers.
✓ Travel in AC coach round trip (from Delhi).
✓ All Inclusive Deal– Camping, Jeep Safari & Trekking as per itinerary
✓ Sign up NOW to celebrate the long weekend out of town!