One of the most welcoming tourist nations, this place has a very rich heritage and a distinct culture and traditions. It is also known as “Emerald Isle” and there is so much to love and admire about the country! Yes, it’s Ireland! From friendly locals to its laid back attitude, there’s a lot in Ireland that will leave the visitors spellbound. This place has got a tragic yet fascinating history and is a popular travel destination. This country is also very popular among history enthusiasts. If you too are planning to visit this country, then one important thing which you can’t forget about is a visa. And therefore we specifically talk about Ireland visa for Indians here.
How To Apply For An Ireland Visa For Indians?
The application details along with all the necessary documents need to be kept ready before making an application for an Ireland visa for Indians. If someone wants to know any type of information then he or she can visit the official site and read all the important information given there or can follow the steps mentioned below. To avoid any last-minute rush a person needs to apply for the Visa, 4 to 5 months in advance from the travel date. A minimum of 5 to 10 days is required for the process to complete. If you follow all the steps correctly, then you will surely get your visa on time. Here are the steps that you can follow to get your work done.
- After knowing that you need a Visa, the next thing that you need to know is, what is the type of Visa that you will need? Various kinds of Visas depend upon the purpose of the visit. So, by visiting the site and reading all the information you can easily know, which kind of Visa do you need.
- There are some documents which you need to have to get a Visa for Ireland. To know the documents that you will need for getting a Visa for Ireland, you can go to the official site and read the list of necessary documents required for Visa.
- The application process for Ireland Visa is completely online. You can visit the INIS website. There on the website, you need to visit the Visa section. In the Visa section, you need to fill all the necessary information to apply for your Irish Visa. After you have applied online half of the work is done.
- This is the latter half of the application process. After making an online application you need to visit the VFS Visa application center to submit the passport as well as other necessary documents. The VFS Visa application centers are present in 13 cities of the country.
Must Read: Galway Festival: Ireland’s Most Sassy Event Is Happening & It’ll Make You Go LaLaLa
Documents Required For Ireland Visa For Indians
The Ireland Embassy/ Consular Office asks for certain documents that you need to have to get a visa for Ireland. Here is the list of mandatory documents that Indians require for a visa application.
- A visa application form fully completed and duly signed by the applicant
- A passport issued within the last 10 years and valid for at least 3 months
- Copies of your medical and travel insurance
- A covering letter from the applicant
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket
- NOC letter from parents/husband
- Original private bank statement for the last three months
Suggested Read: 15 Ireland Travel Tips For A Trouble-free And Fulfilling Irish Vacation
Ireland Visa For Indians Fees
The fee for the application of visa differs according to the type of visa that a person is applying for and needs. Every type of Visa caters to a different need and has a different fee. For a single entry Visa to Ireland, a person needs to pay an amount of INR 4800 which does not include the service fee. For a multiple entry Visa, a person needs to pay an amount of INR 7800 excluding the service fee, whereas the fee for transit Visa is only INR 2400.
Further Read: Experience Ireland In December Like A Local By Indulging In These 8 Things In 2022!
We hope the information here about Ireland visa for Indians was helpful and we resolved all your doubts and queries. We hope you keep in mind all of this before applying for a visa for Ireland. All these points are extremely important and you will see how easy it is to get an Ireland visa for Indians. So, what are you waiting for? Get that visa and plan a trip to Ireland and have fun!
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Please Note: Any information published by TravelTriangle in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for any kind of medical advice, and one must not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their own choice.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ireland Visa For Indians
What is the best time to visit Ireland?
The best time to visit Ireland is from April to June and September to November as these are the spring and autumn months and the weather is most favorable to explore the destination at your pace.
How can someone know about the type of Visa he or she requires for Ireland?
A person can visit the official website to know about the type of Visa that he or she requires. All the necessary information is provided there.
How long can an Indian citizen stay in Ireland with a visa?
If you get a Visa for Ireland then you can stay in the country for not more than 90 days. You have to return to India within 90 days of going there.
How many times can a visa be used?
On any type of Visa, there is a sticker. On this sticker, it is mentioned whether the Visa can be used once, twice or multiple times.
Do we need a character certificate for getting the Ireland Visa?
Yes, a character certificate is needed for getting a visa for Ireland. You need to have a Police clearance certificate for the same.
What are the best places to visit in Ireland?
Some of the best places to visit in Ireland are The Cliffs Of Mother, Killarney National Park, The Ring of Kerry, The Rock of Cashel, and The Dingle Peninsula.
People Also Read:
Russia Visa For Indians Uzbekistan Visa For Indians Seychelles Visa For Indians