Planning a visit to Taiwan? One of the major moments where people get agitated is the process of clearing the documents for the visa. If you are planning to spend some of your holidays in a different country then the mandatory norm is to get a visa. Some people find this process very cumbersome. This can be eradicated with some of the prior instructions that you can find in the blog below. You will realise how easy getting a Taiwan Visa for Indians is. Take a look!
Types Of Taiwan Visas For Indians
Before getting into the process of visa application it is mandatory to understand the types of visa which are being furnished for the visit to Taiwan. Following are the types of visa available. If you have all the plans to visit Taiwan then there are two preferential types of visas available. They are as follows:
- Tourist visa: When you are opting for this state as your next holiday destination then you should avail of a tourist visa which enables you to spend a specified time in this state. Tourist visas can be obtained for a specified time which should be provided while filling the application before the journey.
- Business Visa: Business is the type of visa that can only be availed if you have a prior invitation from Taiwan either for a job or any other concern. There are prior requirements that should be fulfilled while filling the application.
How Can The Indians Get Their Visa For Taiwan?
There are two ways of filling the application process for a Taiwan visa. Both of them are quite simple and as per your convenience. If you are convenient with the online process then the process of Evisa is the easiest one but if you find it mind-boggling then you can easily opt for the offline process of application filling through the center.
- Online Process or eVisa: This is the simplest form of the process through which you can fill the application form. You just have to go to the portal, opt for visa inquiry, and fill in all the details. These details are backed up with payment and the desired documents. Do not worry at all if you are not a technology-oriented person, there is a different service provider that fills it on your behalf.
- Offline or Through Centers: You can also opt for the offline process. The main constraint for this is that you have to visit the consulate. Keep your documents ready and fill the application as prescribed.
Suggested Read: Top 10 Taiwanese Restaurants: Know Why Foodies Love This City!
While filling the application form you should keep all of your documents in reach so that you will not get heckled by any norms. Following are some of the steps which easily make you perform the application filling process.
- Conduct your research and get a grasp of the whole process
- Visit the online page or opt for the nearest centers. If you are filling it online then you should properly read the instructions before filling.
- Fill the information as suggested or prescribed
- In the next page put all the relevant information
- Choose the method of payment
- Upload or provide the necessary documents
Requirements For The Application Of Taiwan Visa For Indians
When it comes to the application filling you should get yourself ready with all the documentation. There are different documentation requirements for both types of visas. Following are the prescribed details of both:
For Tourist Visa
- The Applicant should own a passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of application
- Photocopy of the passport of the applicant
- One Visa Form
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Confirmed onward/return air ticket
- Visa Request Letter from Travel Agency in India
- A Covering Letter from the Company
- Personal financial proof
- ITR for past 3 years
- Form 16 for 3 years
- Confirmation from the hotel, for the total period of stay
- Visa is valid for a total of 3 months with a maximum stay of 60 days from the entry date
- For normal cases- processing time is 3 working days; as for urgent cases, there is next day collection
For Business Visa
- The Applicant should own a passport that has validity for a minimum 6 months from the intended entry date into Taiwan
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport
- One Visa Form
- Two passport-size photographs that have been taken in the past six months
- A Cover Letter from the Company or the Applicant that mentions the intended duration of stay, the purpose of the visit, and the designation of the visitor
- Copy of Company Registration Certificate or License of Import/Export issued by the Reserve Bank of India
- Details of the contact person in Taiwan
- Original Bank Statement for past 3 months
- Company ITRs for the last 3 years
- Confirmed booking of hotels and the round-trip tickets of airplane
Fees For Taiwan Visa For Indians
When it comes to the fees there are different segmentation of fees. Following are the fees for Visa which should be given at the time of application:
- Either type of visa -Tourist / Business for a single entry visa is Rs. 3,000.
- If you want your visa on an urgent basis then it will cost Rs. 4,500 for the next day issuance.
- When you are applying for multiple entries then in normal case it takes Rs. 6,000 for issuance. On an urgent basis for the same, it costs around Rs. 9,000. Keep this in mind that multiple entry visas are only granted to those who have already visited the destination 3 times in the last year.
- Legalizing the document also accounts for some fees. If the legalization is done as per the normal process then it will cost Rs. 900 per document. On an urgent basis, it costs Rs. 1,350 per document.
- All the visa fees should be paid through cash in Kotak Mahindra Bank in the Bank Account “Taipei Economic & Cultural Centre ” in New Delhi.
If you are also getting agitated by the uneven process of visa application then this will surely help you. Just pay attention to the care instructions and you will find all of the process of getting a Taiwan visa for Indians quite easy and simple. The fees in detail will allow you to get a hold of all expenses. Apart from that if you are not able to perform the online process then opt for the offline mode of application filling. There are multiple choices for applying. You just have to choose one for yourself when planning to
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Taiwan Visa For Indians
A. Yes, there is one other way which is the online process which is also known as evisa. This is one of the most efficient and fast ways for applying for a visa for Taiwan. It saves a substantial amount of time and effort.
A. The average time for the approval of the application process is 2-3 days if everything goes fine. The documents and desired drafts of the application process should be accurate to attain a visa as soon as possible.
A. There are different processes through which you can get the intimation of your application approval. If you have applied for the visa online then you can expect it in the given email or to the contact number. If you have applied via offline mode then the intimation can be availed through post or to the correspondence address.
A. The selection of the best process solely depends upon the convenience of the individual. If you are comfortable with the online process then you can avail visa in no time. If you don’t find the online process good, then you can easily opt for an offline process which is also simple enough.
A. There are different ways by which you can get your queries cleared. In the online process, there is a section that is especially devoted to frequently asked questions.
A. Yes, there are prior instructions given while applying for the visa. You can get it done in some easy and simple steps. When applying offline, there are instructions provided in the back of the application form.
People Also Read