While beaches are all about sun, waves and palm trees, one can only ask for more and guess what? We have just the place for you. Traveling to a secluded island where luxury is combined with a fine dining experience, with various excursions around is like the perfect package for a heartfelt and rejuvenating tour of what exists outside your regular abode. If you’re a beach person, then Kanuhura Island Resort is definitely meant for you and if not, it is worth a trip to woo your senses.
What’s so special about Kanuhura Island Resort?
This Sun resort in Maldives is all about blending your favourite things in one spot. Don’t believe us? Well here’s a list of things that make it so special.
- Accommodation: Kanuhura Island Resort has so many gorgeous villas like a Sanctuary pool villa to accommodate the entire family in three bedrooms along with a pool, fancy living room, private dining space and a spacious outdoor area along with three huge open-air bathrooms. Other choices include, Grand Beach pool villa, Retreat beach pool villa and even a beach bungalow amongst other options.
- Combination of three islands with a private beach: It is spread across an area of three islands including the main Kanuhura island and has a private beach to stroll on during the evening hours.
- Special activities for Kids: Not only do they provide for experiences and activities for adults, they also cater to children with their separate section Boduberu lounge for welcoming the kids and offer great set of fun things to do like hanging in the floating water park, having an exciting pirate adventure, mini olympics and try pottery making amongst other things.
- Yoga of many kinds: Offering spas by the resorts has become very common these days but Kanuhura Island Resort also offers Sunset yoga, ashtanga yoga and rhythmic yoga along with other yoga sessions.
- Pampering to top it up: To have a complete package, this resort also has an in-house hair and beauty salon to pamper you so that, you can look your best even after the tan.
Maldives Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Experience the best of Maldives with its snorkeling trips, coral islands, fishing tours, and sandy beaches. Holiday Packages at the Best Rate. Get customized deals from expert agents on TravelTriangle. Book Now!
Kanuhura Island Resort: About the land and more!
Not just a resort located on eastern Lhaviyani Atoll in Maldives, this is where you get the best of sun, stars and sea. You can choose to stay in their water villas and listen to the waves splashing at the end while you lazy around soaking in the sun or you can go for the varying activities they offer. Floating water park, movie experience in the open garden, dining on the beach surrounded with crystal blue waters, spa, yoga, tennis, scuba, snorkel, the resort has got you covered in every way. What’s more is that this splendid paradise is spread across three islands which gives you plenty of space to take an evening stroll and rejuvenate with the sublime marine vibes!
Location: Kanuhura, Maldives
Accommodation at Kanuhura Island Resort
With so many options to choose from, you just can’t get it wrong. Check out this list of villas, bungalows and suites to suit your needs.
1. Family Suite: With 2 king sized beds and 2 double sofa beds, a private pool, private open air bathroom, this spacious room can accommodate up to 4 children easily.
Tariff: Starting from INR 1,25,000 onwards for 2 adults per night.
2. Beach Bungalow: Providing a direct access to the beach with a private open-air bathroom, this one is comfortable for 3 adults at maximum.
Tariff: Starting from INR 35000 for one night for 2 adults.
3. Water Pool Villas: Extended to a private plunge pool on the deck with lounge chairs alongside to unwind your heart and soul in luxury, these pool villas suspended on stilts near the wooden walkway are surely an ecstatic treat for you.
Tariff: Starting from INR 55,000 onwards for 2 adults per night.
4. Sanctuary Pool Villas: These are highly recommended for groups or families as they comprise of three luxurious bedrooms with private dining, lounging space and an outdoor pool.
Tariff: Starting from INR 3,87,000 onwards for 2 adults per night.
Note: All these accommodations have free Wifi access with a 40-inch satellite TV, DVD player, tea/coffee maker, free bottled water and a 24-hour room service. The tariff displayed above has been taken choosing from the best deals.
Dining at the finest restaurants at Kanuhura Island Resort
If you’re already planning to visit this magnificent resort for 6 days, then the good news is you can choose to try a different restaurant each day. Take a look at these options below to know how it gets better.
- A Mano: Having an option of dining indoors as well as outdoors makes you feel comfortable and relaxed matching to the surrounding ambience of this restaurant. Set up at the beach, A Mano offers variety of international cuisines with live cooking stations and themed buffets. Indulge in the finest with the finest here!
- Chef’s Herb Garden: How about savouring a hearty meal in a herb garden with candlelights all around? Well, this restaurant is all about an exquisite seasonal menu and is the best place to celebrate any special occasion.
- Bottega: Pizzas with a gourmet touch, pastas to relish and salads to simply complete your day. Bottega offers an extraordinary culinary experience with some mouthwatering flavours of Italy and mediterranean dishes to take it up a notch.
- Veli: The exotic flavours of the Asian fusion food will melt your heart at this contemporary beachside dining restaurant. What’s best about this place is that they offer a private Yakiniku-style experience of dining here to make your holiday more remarkable.
- Drift: Get ready for a laidback lunch under the palm trees, with an exotic view of the beach and an even better grilled delights to satiate your cravings. Don’t forget to order their potent cocktails to compliment your meal.
- Deli: In mood for a supper coupled with yummy sweet treats to pamper yourself? Well the Deli will give you the perfect setting for a light lunch or supper and their extra touch comes really handy with those aromatic teas, coffees and picnic baskets.
Planning your holiday in Maldives but confused about what to do? These Maldives travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
Must-have experiences when you’re here
While you’re all set to book this place for an exotic getaway, some of the things to do in Kanuhura Island Resort will let you have an escape like never before.
1. Water Activities
Be it fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving, banana boat, a floating water park, paddle boarding, windsurfing, fun tubing, canoeing or jet skiing, this sun resort has got you covered. Go wild having the time of your life in the serene blue waters of the Indian Ocean of this island.
2. Culinary Experience
Suggested Read: 10 Maldives Restaurants That Serve The Most Authentic Cuisines
You can learn how to make the delicious local Maldivian cuisines from the best chefs at the resort or indulge in flavoursome wine tasting- choice is all yours. The Kanuhura Island Resort also offers whiskey tasting by the poolside and even a chocolate and coffee pairing for the ones who just cannot live without it!
3. Fitness sessions with Yoga
If you’re one of those who like to stay fit during a vacay or simply unwind and let loose those tensed muscles with yoga, then this is the place to be. Be it Ashtanga yoga, sunrise/sunset yoga, aqua yoga, pranayama, or rhythmic yoga, you can do it all here and they even have an option of kids’ yoga for a fun-learning experience made exclusively for the younger ones.
4. Spa Therapy
Enlighten your senses with the smooth massages, luxurious facials and body wraps set in the aromatic backdrop of dimly lit spa rooms. The Kokaa Spa at Kanuhura Island Resort will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul with the various massage options. If you’re saving a spa for the last day of your vacay, you can also opt to visit their hair and beauty salon for a little pampering while you’re here.
5. Cultural Encounter
Up for a sneak to the cultural experiences of the Maldives? Well, there’s plenty you can do that the sun resort provides for. Visit the scenic orchid gardens in Kanuhura or witness the hatching of tiny turtle shells. You can also go to explore a local fishing village and observe the work done at turtle sanctuary.
How to reach Kanuhura Island Resort
The main international airport in Maldives is Male International Airport and this resort is just a 40-minute seaplane ride from there. Even if you’re already in Maldives for a stay, you have to take a seaplane from this airport to reach Kanuhura Island Resort.
Enticed to visit this mesmerising tropical paradise? Pack your beach clothes and book a trip to Kanuhura Island Resort with TravelTriangle today to have the time of your life on a private island.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.