Las Vegas as a whole valley is a leading financial, commercial and cultural center of Nevada. Famed as Vegas, Las Vegas is the most populated city in the state of Nevada in the United States. Las Vegas is a beautiful city known for its nightlife, resorts, food, shopping and entertainment and best restaurants. This electrifying city is a treasure trove for those who are looking for a place with amazing nightlife and luxurious resorts. Carry the Las Vegas travel guide on your trip and get ready to have a fantastic holiday!
Best Time To Visit Las Vegas
The best months to visit Las Vegas are that of March to May and from September to November. In these months you will experience moderate climate and perfect weather that will add the extra to your extraordinary trip.
Visa For Las Vegas
Before you arrive in Nevada from other country make sure that all your visa related formalities are completed. Every individual need to meet certain requirements before traveling to Las Vegas.
Follow the below mentioned steps for applying for the visa:
• First, fill the online visa application form D- 160 once the application has been successfully completed come to the confirmation page. Keep the print out of this page as it is an important document and can be used in the future.
• You must book an interview at the US embassy for the visa. Once the appointment is booked you need to wait for a call from the embassy visa officer.
• You need to carry the required documents such as valid passport, confirmation page of form DS- 160, the payment receipt of the application fee and passport size photo.
• Once you will appear in the interview, the visa officer will decide that you are eligible for visa or not.
• You must pay the applicable issuance fee for the visa then you will shortly receive your visa.
Please check the current validity of your passport and make sure passport has blank visa pages. Check your airlines in case you have connecting flights overseas because sometimes it may be the case that the countries you route through your destination may ask for a separate visa.
Places To Visit In Las Vegas
Confused about which places to explore in Vegas? Check out the list of places that you can visit on your trip. Keep scrolling down and read along!
1. Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
It is a huge glass dome and botanical garden which has 120 horticulture arranging stunning beautiful seasonal scenes. For making these scenes they use flowers, plants, trees, bridges, lighthouses, and many more decorative items to create unique visual scenes. You will have a ton of fun and it is an amazing place for picturization. Mark this place to visit whenever you come to this place.
2. Gondola Ride
These are the man made canals where gondolas are guided through by a personal gondolier who sings Italian songs for making your ride special. You have a choice of indoor and outdoor gondola rides and each gondola accommodates four people at a time and rides last for 14 minutes approx.
3. Las Vegas Show
This place is known as the entertainment capital of the world. While most of the shows are basically for adults but plenty of shows are appropriate for the family as well. The magical world of the Cirque du Soleil, celebrity headliners, magicians, comedians or other wide variety of Vegas show by celebrities’, magicians, and comedians will definitely make your day in Vegas.
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
4. The Eiffel Tower
Outside Paris, Las Vegas hotel is the half-scale replica of the Eiffel tower. The top of the tower has the open- air caged observation which will allow you to see 360 degrees of Las Vegas observation. In a glass, an elevator rides up to 460 feet above and get an amazing bird’s eye view of the strip, valley, and fountains.
What To Pack For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Your room and flight are booked, your show ticket tickets are with you and now the only thing left is packing so let’s see what all mandate things you need to pack for spending vacations in Las Vegas.
- Comfortable shoes are very important because you have to walk on the picnic spots and other tourist destinations so be peculiar while selecting shoes.
- Vegas is full of pools, beach clubs where you can have tons of fun and sunny pool parties so keep sunscreen with you to avoid sunburn.
- USB charger so that you can charge your devices.
- Las Vegas gets cold sometimes so keep the layer of clothing such as light jackets or zip-up hoodie so that you can protect yourself from the wind.
- The camera that works in low light because there is nothing as beautiful as Las Vegas night.
- The cross body tote bag so that you can carry your handy items such as the bottle, camera, and other mandate things.
- A refillable water bottle so that you can keep yourself hydrated.
Las Vegas Travel Guide: Essential Things
Apart from the above-mentioned, you can also carry some of the other important items which are given below and pack for the best trip you’ve ever had with the help of this guide.
- Toiletries And Medication: You must carry some other basic items such as shampoo, soaps, conditioner, and shaving cream in your luggage. However many resorts in Las Vegas offer the guest’s a toiletry but some people like to travel with their own products. Also, keep your Doctors contact number with you regarding any prescription medication with you.
- ID essentials: Prepare one wallet and keep your identification details & other important documents such as passport, airline tickets, hotel reservation, entry ticket etc. The Officials might ask for your passport, return ticket and other proof of identity so be prepared for it. If you are planning for the extended stay you require a visa.
Above mentioned details is a complete guide for the trip to Las Vegas and now you must plan your next international vacation in Las Vegas with family and must experience the awesomeness the city has to offer. All the experiences are especially radiant at night when all the Vegas light makes it look like a paradise on earth. You are absolutely going to fall in love with the beauty and elegance of this place.
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.